Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now (45983 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by emeka2847: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Even PDP is yearning for change.

Sai Buhari!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Chigold101(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:

Even you will agree APC has run an excellent campaign this 2015. PDP had hope to use power of incumbency and rigging machinery to return to power, but with the PVC and Card Reader still in play, all PDP can now to attack Buhari, then mock and trivialize APC policy proposals. That was what the debate was to achieve (listen to APC plans and mock it without providing alternatives or allowing it to be implemented).

APC has ran a unique campaign and we all expect a very dynamic administration too.
yes APC has run a “unique“ campaign on air, by propaganda in the social media, electronic & print media which they own or control.

But PDP hasdone better by reaching to thereal voters. I mean “grassroot“ politicking. And thatis what wins election.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
The PDPss are so dumb..who brings this shits to front page?

2 Likes

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by ifekemmie(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
change the changer....
Pdd!!!.........change the changer

Hmm, Pdp like dat slogan(cope cat), stil d same change

Pdd indeed!
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Champele(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
all the places the APC has ruled there was no changer so it's time to change the changer.fools.GEJ joor!

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by adeope12: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
fathermikky:
Apc is talking about change but don't understand the meaning of change in you violence every were apc members are while your telling others to support you so that they see change.GEJ 2019
dis ur english sef nawa ooo. u really need change

1 Like

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
the best thing APC has ever done to Nigerians is to teach illiterates how to spell CHANGE correctly.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by strawberryinc(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
very dumb slogan.... change the changer...
APC shud change to power the powerer......
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by shokayz(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
fathermikky:
Apc is talking about change but don't understand the meaning of change in you violence every were apc members are while your telling others to support you so that they see change.GEJ 2019

wetin dis 1 dey talk
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Transform the Transformer! tongue

Generate the Generator. Lol
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by discusant: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:
All na still changer..

Sai buhari

Election fraudsters, you people have been using Boko violence to intimidate Nigerians for about six years to believe that the incumbent government is not capable of providing security to Nigerians.

Now you think Nigeria shall fall foooolish and allow your Buhari to benefit from the fraud. Never.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Kryx(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let them say 'change the changer' as I wil always say 'transform the transformer'

Pdp cannot change 'change'

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by ejiga21: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
Ilke the slogan

change the changer wey change sanusi lamido

change the changer wey change SUREP boss

change the changer wey change nigeria to bettle field for boko haram and IS is about be on the field

change the changer to otuoke
change must come

for POP celling and cement work call 09031904103

Buhari can't drive him ooo
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by blackfase(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
The DUMB word runs in their blood, system, households & now their head lizard has spread the virus down party line. Only the gods can cure them of DUMBNESS!

espn:
Too dumb slogan.. are dey not still refering to CHANGE.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by JEITO: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
'Transformation' carries a more positive connotation than 'change'
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Dexema(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
mdgreen:
Some people have a shallow brain. Let me make something clear here, the present president is the most transparent president Nigeria as ever have. For Inec to be talking about card reader for election today is not by their own power but the approver of the present government. Then what on earth gives the APCmonger to think of the same GeJ trying to ring election. ApC is already a failure . Oji, barawo. Ojoisoinvolve. OMA Attah megba shaka.
This picture potrate PDP and APC due to election prosponment.
OMG! Its a bird!
No! Its a plane!
No! Its a flying saucer!
Its! Its! Its! A very stupid comment.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by ALISMILE(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
espn:
Too dumb slogan.. are dey not still refering to CHANGE.
U see! It jus shows hw unintelligent d rulin class has become!
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by ALISMILE(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
JEITO:
'Transformation' carries a more positive connotation than 'change'
so y can't they bring out d positivity in it rather than jus issues wit change!
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by banki(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
you pdp people make the APC look so powerful...

you attack them as if they are in power, you refer to their plans when they get into power you r spokesman spends almost all his time talking about buhari.......

Please stick to your slogans stick to your plans tell us the things you have done and the things you plan to do differently accept your wrongs and canvass for votes

2 Likes

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
Ilke the slogan

change the changer wey change sanusi lamido

change the changer wey change SUREP boss

change the changer wey change nigeria to bettle field for boko haram and IS is about be on the field

change the changer to otuoke
change must come

for POP celling and cement work call 09031904103

Change the changer wey turn turn Job Seeker to dead body; Change the changer wey turn ex convict to free man! Change the changer wey change fuel price from 65naira to 90naira. Change the changer!
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by kestolove95(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
discusant:

Election fraudsters, you people have been using Boko violence to intimidate Nigerians for about six years to believe that the incumbent government is not capable of providing security to Nigerians.

Now you think Nigeria shall fall foooolish and allow your Buhari to benefit from the fraud. Never.
u one of dox brainwashed dudes abi....ok tell me who have been. ussin boko haram...d president dat. Claim dat dey ar in his gov't and still can't fish dem out or a president dat couldn't do anytin for 6yrs and now makin moves in 6weeks?..a president dat couldn't bring any one to book dat d persin iss d one sponsoring boko haram...nd dey tell u apc is sponsoring boko haram and u beliv dem.... grin if u choose to b sentimental u will not. Learn anytin in life.....i was like u in 2011 election

1 Like

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by discusant: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:
u one of dox brainwashed dudes abi....ok tell me who have been. ussin boko haram...d president dat. Claim dat dey ar in his gov't and still can't fish dem out or a president dat couldn't do anytin for 6yrs and now makin moves in 6weeks?..a president dat couldn't bring any one to book dat d persin iss d one sponsoring boko haram...nd dey tell u apc is sponsoring boko haram and u beliv dem.... grin if u choose to b sentimental u will not. Learn anytin in life.....i was like u in 2011 election

You have learned nothing after 2011.
Boko Haram is everywhere, you may have to arrest half of Nigeria to confine Boko Haram sympathizers and sponsors. They are driven by the same religious cause like use of sharia criminal laws including stoning of women to death for adultery and cutting off hands of petty thieves.
Buhari preached in 2001 for same criminal laws be implemented in all of Nigeria. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country friendly with the same sharia criminal laws.
Therefore voting Buhari president of Nigeria is like voting for continuation of more inter-religious violence in Nigeria.
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by REAL64: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
PDP ARE OUT OF IDEAS, WHAT THEY DO NOW IS COPY-COPY
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by ba7man(m): 4:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Will this slogan:

(1) Provide electricity since I've been burning a lot of money on fuel lately to power the generator for light??

(2) Stop illegal extortion by Nepa thru crazy bills despite not providing light??

(3) Stop the widespread corruption in Nigeria??

(4) Stop oil theft in the Niger Delta??

(5) Stabilize the Nigerian Economy and strengthen the Naira once again??

(6) Stop GEJ from emptying the Federation accounts in order to buy re-election??

(7) Stop the FG from showing me pics of trains whenever I ask why the hardship under GEJ's administration is growing??
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Diamondpicture(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2015
I needed a pop but now I don't need it anymore go to sai buhari
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by Albishir: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2015
YES! Let's change the clueless Buhari who's "change" is about taking us back to the dark old days. So change Buhari the brain derailed changer. GEJ till 2019!
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by jaytee01(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

Even you will agree APC has run an excellent campaign this 2015. PDP had hope to use power of incumbency and rigging machinery to return to power, but with the PVC and Card Reader still in play, all PDP can now to attack Buhari, then mock and trivialize APC policy proposals. That was what the debate was to achieve (listen to APC plans and mock it without providing alternatives or allowing it to be implemented).

APC has ran a unique campaign and we all expect a very dynamic administration too.

1 Like

Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by jaytee01(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2015
ba7man:
Will this slogan:

(1) Provide electricity since I've been burning a lot of money on fuel lately to power the generator for light??

(2) Stop illegal extortion by Nepa thru crazy bills despite not providing light??

(3) Stop the widespread corruption in Nigeria??

(4) Stop oil theft in the Niger Delta??

(5) Stabilize the Nigerian Economy and strengthen the Naira once again??

(6) Stop GEJ from emptying the Federation accounts in order to buy re-election??

(7) Stop the FG from showing me pics of trains whenever I ask why the hardship under GEJ's administration is growing??
Re: PDP New Slogan Rocking The Town Now by jaytee01(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Omadachi:
An unrepented PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu has immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money.
What a shame!!!
Hmmmm...Diaris is God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment / Political Cartoon - Nigeria's Biggest Thieves Panic / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.