Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) (30582 Views)

Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by DeCritique(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Iffi pain u, u can actually chop beans & dilute am with cement.. Wusai!!

GMB loser 2003-2015

Chai... The bolded gat me laughing tirelessly
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by robay(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mumu picture
Very fat and ugly
GMB all d way
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by emeka2847: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na Dizeani she go use that one threaten
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by juman(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
She is beautiful.

Her husband would be voted out.

No more to illiterate first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Adanora: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beautiful mama, God bless you and our beloved president. #FreshAirAllTheWayyyyy

GEJ till 2019
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by arusoncd(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
I love you Madam, Jealousy go kill them.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by 1dafubabs(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ

Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
See im teeth like person wey advertise close up

let's change the changer wey 1 change jega

don't vote for party but ur future

change
Oga Conductor weldone oh! U ve been noticed. U seem very pained,is d economy rily telling on U?? Sorry bro,don't worry we will 'change the changer'.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jealousy go kill some people in this thread.Just wait for them to start coming in.The kind hatred which they will pour on this thread eeeh.No matter what they say jealousy go quench

Mama peace carry go nothing do you.Your husband will contuine to rule this nation till 2019 while the haters will keep on hating
gej till eternity
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by scalez: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
That must have been when she just came back fromthe tummy tuck surgery. She has bounced back biggerly, why won't she with all the budget allocation for aso rock kitchen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by diamondinyang(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
she is beautiful and sexy here.
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ANYWAY!
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Tallestt(f): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
First Lady, Patience Jonathan, The Mama Peace, Shows off Her Wedding ring stylishly..
People are suffering and dying while the useless once are busy showing off there wedding rings. God go see us through. Stupid peeps!
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Tallestt(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
chidekings:
is she the only married woman u have seen flaunting their rings.
Leave them. MUMU peeps. Instead of the stupid government to look into the country to amend things,them dey here dey show us wedding ring wey we nerver see before. Nonsense
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hii smiley I've been around, just busy.
The whole nairaland has missed seeing your gorgeous face
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by tayork(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Vote for GEJ
Vote for transformation
> ‎GEJ is d 1st president to make sure there is a federal uni in each state of d nation. He established 9 new uni to make sure the 36 states of d federation have a fed. Uni.
> He provided leadership in d development of risk reduction measures and disaster management.
> 4,607 jobs were created for health workers in 2012.
> He rehabilitated the kaduna refinery after 15 years of neglect by past administrations.
> Restructuring of d nigeria civil authority (NCAA) to expand and promote safety oversight, surveillance and human capital development in d industry. 
> Development of a national counter terrorism strategy (NACTEST).‎Its has been tested and proven both scientifically and morally that GEJ has been the best leader the country has had and is still having.and will still have. My good people of nigeria vote for a peaceful leader and not a man who is filled with curse from d innocent bloods he has shed. Let's do this work.
I hate all this STORY
I
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Seldom(f): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nothing do you my first lady. I gat your back.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joshkid:
gringringrin Ain't funny!!!
yes becos d man has been losing for time immemorial. It's in his genes
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na so nah. Abeg laf jare..
DeCritique:

Chai... The bolded gat me laughing tirelessly
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Photoshoped

Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
yes becos d man has been losing for time immemorial. It's in his genes
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

The whole nairaland has missed seeing your gorgeous face
lols I doubt that.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:53am On Mar 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols I doubt that.
You have no idea it's true
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You have no idea it's true
how
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by jojoki: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2015
fake face, fake hands, fake completion, very bad she couldn't fake her voice. Repent Madame b4 its too late. smh
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by domido(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Vote for GEJ
Vote for transformation
> ‎GEJ is d 1st president to make sure there is a federal uni in each state of d nation. He established 9 new uni to make sure the 36 states of d federation have a fed. Uni.
> He provided leadership in d development of risk reduction measures and disaster management.
> 4,607 jobs were created for health workers in 2012.
> He rehabilitated the kaduna refinery after 15 years of neglect by past administrations.
> Restructuring of d nigeria civil authority (NCAA) to expand and promote safety oversight, surveillance and human capital development in d industry. 
> Development of a national counter terrorism strategy (NACTEST).‎Its has been tested and proven both scientifically and morally that GEJ has been the best leader the country has had and is still having.and will still have. My good people of nigeria vote for a peaceful leader and not a man who is filled with curse from d innocent bloods he has shed. Let's do this work.
Madam get ur facts rights abeg. There are no Fed Universities in all states.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how
Not every nairaland member cos there are still lots of them that don't know you,but those that know you have missed your beautiful face
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Not every nairaland member cos there are still lots of them that don't know you,but those that know you have missed your beautiful face
lol thanks for making me blush.
Re: Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) by excel4us: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
HATERS HUG A MINI TRANSFORMER BECAUSE SHE HAS THE BIG T R A N S F O R M E R

#MARCHFORGOODLUCK.

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements