Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again (17285 Views)

Bokoharam Attacks Adamawa Again, today 29th jan. Many Feared Killed / Buhari Visits Adamawa IDP Camp, Says Boko Haram Will End Soon / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by sage2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good one.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
ganye1:
The thing is that whenever GEJ gives money to his political allies to share they pocket the money knowing he cannot win the forthcoming election hence his going round the country to share the money himself.
exactly but he is a fool not to know that nigerian are wiser now. stu*ip president in world history.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Dannyset(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
His work can't speak for him, so he prefers his dollars to do the magic. ROTFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by juliuscapps(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

4 ur info,i'v not met GEJ or collected any cash from him but i rather die than accept Buhari as a credible candidate for dat seat.
Retract your statement.. what if Buhari wins? would you have died.. stay positive and act positively.. don't confess negative things into your life!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by M4gunners: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ keep giving APC and their brainwashed followers heart attack since 2003.Halla GEJ GEJ GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by mustymatic(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sensible minds will kno that the real boko haram gets its support frm the ASo rock....Jonathan should hv visited in past five years

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Abdulleeh: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
How would this movie end?

March 28th......Can't wait
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by HOTWATER(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abdulleeh:
How would this movie end?
Feb 28th......Can't wait

All Progressive confidence

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:
5yrs of I don't give a dam. Now he is trying to pull a fast on on us. NeverAgain.

Things must Change.

Better late than never, last minute jokers wink

GEJ till 2019, no shaking. cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by blackjack21(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

4 ur info,i'v not met GEJ or collected any cash from him but i rather die than accept Buhari as a credible candidate for dat seat.
then DIE YOU SHALL!

19:24:19
Sat, Mar 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by gwales: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
lincolnj88:
saying buhari will win girei yola north and south is acceptable... but saying buhari will win adamawa state is stupidity.... Numan , mubi, hong, madagali, nugorore , song is no go area for buhari and so on....
but sorry ngurore is part of yola south and did u just say gej would win mubi?? SMH
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by duality(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
APC supporters get so uncomfortable when GEJ campaigns.

This underscores the FACT that GEJ will win although they don't want him to win.

Look at how premiumtimes reported the story stressing that Mr President stayed away from Yola before now. They seem to be so pained even with the tone of the report. What a shame to our partisan journalist. If the Journalist could be this partisan, I see no reason why the security should not also be partisan if they want to.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=PedroJP post=31617713]

4 ur info,i'v not met GEJ or collected any cash from him but i rather
die than accept Buhari as a credible candidate for dat seat.[/quote]ME TOO............. meanwhile i went to see MAMA PEACE today,..........it was a beautiful day
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by bogs4real: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

U better die now...oloshi

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
lanxlot:
Jonathan, visited Sanusi LAMIDO sanusi at Adamawa? n u believed eh?

just convince me that you are educated.... where did you see SLS?.... Lamido is a traditional title in adamawa
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by JingoOAU(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

And hopefully when u die, your obituary should be pasted so that we can accord you a befitting burial....good riddance to bad rubbish

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=PedroJP post=31617713]

4 ur info,i'v not met GEJ or collected any cash from him but i rather
die than accept Buhari as a credible candidate for dat seat.[/quote]ME TOO............. meanwhile i went to see MAMA PEACE today,..........it was a beautiful day...that woman spoke/entertained us for nearly 45mins.......can buari give a 20mins speech?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:
He should be busy packing his tin to otuoke not. Visiting places he ignore for yrs
DEY THERE MAKE YOU DEY SHOUT OTUOKE, THE MAN DEY RIDE HORSE MOUNT DOUBLE AND TRIPLE ASSAULT FOR UNA BACKYARD WHILE ALSO KEEPING HIS DEFENCE STRONG GI-DI-GBA UNA DEY THERE DEY SHOUT OTUOKE! MAKE WE SEE PERSON WEY GO GO EXTRACT NUNU UNDER 150 COWS FOR REMOTE DAURA VILLAGE.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by ganye1: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

Buhari will win and I'm advising you to learn to live with it rather than dying.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Mgbadike80: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
this news article is full of lies claiming that GEJ stayed away from the north east whereas he spent two days at Borno and yobe in 2013 when during a town hall meeting with the traditional rulers over boko haram, they requested that he should withdraw all the soldiers posted to checkmate the insurgency. he asked them for assurance that if he withdraws the soldiers, killings must stop from boko haram, they refused to give the assurance. they also requested for amnesty and payments to boko haram which he agreed to but boko haram refused the offer. this was at a time when churches and igbo owned shops were the target of boko haram attacks and the local Muslims provided recruits and cover for them.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Shazee74: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
If he had done this 1 or 2 years ago, it wud av made a lot of sense but now 1 can only smell desperation. Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by ab4real15: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
President clueless going up and down begging 4 votes, instead of planning how 2 get 2 Otuoke safely anyway GMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by buharisambisada: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
[/b][/size]My presido commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria, mean while Pa Boko hari commander in chief of boko haram March 28 shekau is waiting to hand over to you in sambisa Daura is sacrosanct[b][size=12pt]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by PedroJP(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
juliuscapps:

Retract your statement.. what if Buhari wins? would you have died.. stay positive and act positively.. don't confess negative things into your life!

Seems u don't understand English

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by kay1one2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
boman2014:
If u are frm Biafra and u open your bloody mouth and shout.. GEJ TILL 2019!??.

You no go find your own country?!

sAi Baba!!!
Till Biafrans know where they come from!

Posting from yaba left.... angry
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by kboycrew: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
Igbo presidency 2019!
now see your mistakes
if u guys had supported SW against Gej you could ve gotten a good deal in 2019 with Igbo president like Rochas.
Now if GEJ enters the north will demand 4 presidency in 2019 . With the tribal politics played by the Igbos in 2015, neither the north nor SW will vote the Igbos so 2019 presidency and long after will be a bad dream for them. They should ve gotten a good deal with APC. I wonder how they all missed the chance.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
I tink he is demonstratin to all that the place is safer now than b4. From a neutral and non partisan point of view.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
PedroJP:

I am not for or against who you support but please be carefull of what you use your tongue to declare upon yourself

Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by PedroJP(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
blackjack21:

then DIE YOU SHALL!

19:24:19
Sat, Mar 14, 2015

U don't understand English, i see. Moreover ur GMB can't rule a united Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by tolexy007(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
@Op, is like u are nt happy as gej visit adamawa. is he nt a Nigerian? did he nt hav d freedom of movement? abi wot is ur prob?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by boman2014: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
kay1one2:

Posting from yaba left.... angry
Dont get u
Re: President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again by buharisambisada: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=prettysolid post=31618997][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far / 18 Kidnapped In Keke, Kaduna State / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.