Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Guys Should I Go ?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys Should I Go ?? (1408 Views)

Workforce Documentation Hurdle; How Do I Go About It? / NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / What Job Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

Guys Should I Go ?? by yemicoal(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
I submitted my CV in a coy where my sister works last year. She called me yesterday to tell me they were calling for texts/interview already but it was restricted to 2-1 for entry level and 2-2 for experienced. I had a 2-2 and I just finished service last year so I'm apparently still in the entry level range. My sis who Is part of the people compiling and sending text messages for invites, included my name in the experienced list and I was called for a text/interview. Is it advisable to go for this interview?? as I'm in Ibadan presently and the text/interview is to hold in calabar for a technical engineering position, while I have no experience atm. Your advise is needed please
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by yemicoal(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your help is needed please.. Kinda confused sad
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by tobey2ng(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Go n ask ur sis to help u wt d likely ques since she has bin d 1 helping so she wil always has her way for u.The ball is in ur court

Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by davide470(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
2 things are involved:

1. She will be called to explain how an inexperienced candidate got an invite for an experienced role..

2. When found guilty, her integrity would be at stake, hence a warning or a termination might arise from the said premise.

You get?

Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by prelinctus: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Don't go and disgrace yourself there.
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by tefoko: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
dude,i will advice you don't.Engineering isn't like any other profession where you might guess your way through the interview.Tell me what you are gonna do if you were asked to fix a faulty machine since you claimed to be experienced in the field.Abeg no waste t-fare.God's time is the best.#duduyemi#yemicoal
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by ednut1(m): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2015
yemi oniranu
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by iamskiigii(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
I want to believe your sister didn't start what she can't finish like Finidi George... Just ask her; sis what next? #2kobo

Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by sollex(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
You will need to get such clarification from your sister. she is in the best position to advice you on what to do and what you are expected to know.

Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by dmjinc(m): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Better go angry
Re: Guys Should I Go ?? by maspero22(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guy no dull urself. Just go first. Didn't u do IT? Dats shud b an experience too. Dnt miss d opportunity. Just give it a shot first. Making an attempt is better than none

Urgent Vacancy: French-speaking Female Voice Talent / Vacancy At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences / Invite From Jk Micheals