Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law (3091 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by SUV(f): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
My Lil sister is married for barley 2yrs and having problems with d husband. The husbands started beating her. On one of d occasion, my sis called my dad to report d husband beating and my dad informed my mum.
Now my mum is planning to visit my sisters house and beat d he'll out of him. My mum just informed me of her plans which she said she doesn't want to let anyone know until after actualizing it.

I hv told her to give me sometime to speak to my Lil sis and d hubby. I hv spoken to d 2 of them and there's nothing serious, just a misunderstanding on financial standings of their home.
I hv tried to calm my mum not to go and she's still insisting she wl go, anytime it's possible.

Pls what should I do? Mature advice pls.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
SUV:
My Lil sister is married for barley 2yrs and having problems with d husband. The husbands started beating her. On one of d occasion, my sis called my dad to report d husband beating and my dad informed my mum.
Now my mum is planning to visit my sisters house and beat d he'll out of him. My mum just informed me of her plans which she said she doesn't want to let anyone know until after actualizing it.

I hv told her to give me sometime to speak to my Lil sis and d hubby. I hv spoken to d 2 of them and there's nothing serious, just a misunderstanding on financial standings of their home.
I hv tried to calm my mum not to go and she's still insisting she wl go, anytime it's possible.

your mom has to go there o
let that husband of your little sis know that his wife has got a family
next time he will think twice about trying it
although you should plead with your mom not to fight the man
but she has to talk to him
she is an elder
she will know how best to settle things with them
my opinion is that she has to get there

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Your mum should go but with the mind to speak to both of them on the need to shun any form of physical assault in their home. She should also speak to them on the need for understanding especially on issues relating to finance. I wish them the best.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by ejikeme(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
henribj:

she is an elder

enyi, wake up. you thinking with your brain or your mouth?
your mother in law comes to your place to beat you?
first the girl is a fool to have informed her BIRTH mother about what's going on in her home. she should have tried make up with her husband. if that did not work, her mother (husband's mother) should have been informed.
Ladies running to your biological/birth mother anytime you have a fallout at home will not solve issues. it will always make your husband have little respect for you. Husbands are, will and always be afraid of their mothers.
your birth mother will be seen as an intruder.

#MyObservation

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

first the girl is a fool to have informed her BIRTH mother about what's going on in her home. she should have tried make up with her husband. if that did not work, her mother (husband's mother) should have been informed.
Ladies running to your biological/birth mother anytime you have a fallout at home will not solve issues. it will always make your husband have little respect for you. Husbands are, will and always be afraid of their mothers.

#MyObservation

i never said the girls mother should go and beat the girls husband
i said she should go there and show face so the man knows his wife get family
and she should also talk to the girls husband
pls understand me b4 quoting me o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by ephemm(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2015
1. It's "crazy" to beat a woman, especially your wife; but women's mouth during an argument can intoxicate a man more than taking weed!
2. Ur mum is about to make a bad situation worse.
3. What makes her think she can beat the man? What if the "crazy" man gets "mad" and gives her the beating of her life?

In whatever way, restrain your mum, make she no go aggravate the matter.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Ewuro4: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2015
He beats her ??
Ookeyy

Some men need serious brain recharge once in a while their brain connective tissues wires are detached from the roots.

Let mama go there and show him what their family is made of. ( preferably one on one ) Rubish and ingredients grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by slimyem: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2015
My fear is that mama would get served an equal dose of what her daughter has been getting served.
How does she intend to beat him? Her bare hands or a cane? While I understand how she must feel about her daughter being beat up ,i must say Mama is a quite funny one.cheesy

Her business is with her daughter who is best able to determine whether or not it's time to remove herself from the situation and if mama has to get involved,it should certainly not be in the manner she's planning to.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
She's not literally going there to beat him . she's going with thugs to do the job.duhhhhh.read between the lines
slimyem:
My fear is that mama would get served an equal dose of what her daughter has been getting served.
How does she intend to beat him? Her bare hands or a cane? While I understand how she must feel about her daughter being beat up ,i must say Mama is a quite funny one.cheesy

Her business is with her daughter who is best able to determine whether or not it's time to remove herself from the situation and if mama has to get involved,it should certainly not be in the manner she's planning to.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by SUV(f): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks everyone for ur suggestions.

I told my mum u guys r against her intention, she said she wl talk to them, but depending on d attitude of d husband, then she wl know what to do. If d husband is remorseful and apologises, that may calm her down, otherwise, she wl descend on him badly.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by shrekandfiona: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
SUV:

I told my mum u guys r against her intention, she said she wl talk to them, but depending on d attitude of d husband, then she wl know what to do. If d husband is remorseful and apologises, that may calm her down, otherwise, she wl descend on him badly.
please your mum shouldn't go there with the mindset of dealing with him. She should only go there to talk firmly and warning him never to be violent with his wife if he wants to live. Am sure he'll get the message. You can't go threaten or fight a man in his own house because the table could turn around on you.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
SUV:

your mom sounds so confident
does she by any chance know about martial arts? boxing?? and other fighting skills

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Daresh(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
SUV:

My sister if any man beat my picin, I will go and beat the shit out of him. I didn't give birth for any fool to beat.

It happened to me, until my father promised to beat the "are you stupid" out of him if he tried it again, na then his eye clear.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Urine: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

#MyObservation

Wise man!
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Urine: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Daresh:

My sister if any man beat my picin, I will go and beat the shit out of him. I didn't give birth for any fool to beat.

It happened to me, until my father promised to beat the "are you stupid" out of him if he tried it again, na then his eye clear.

Yoruba folks have a saying, "ogbon ju agbara lo". This means intelligence is more effective than physical strength, battles like these are won by being wise.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is this a joke? Are you mo'fvckers kidding me?

The husband is a serial abuser! ".......On one of d occasion, my sis called my dad to report d husband beating......"

She told your dad and he did nothing? Hold up, I'm losing my mind. *Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!*

Your sister reported that her husband has beaten her on more than one occasion and you see no cause for alarm?!
Do you really think he will never hit her again? Or is she to expect a punch or two every time they have a disagreement on finances??

My only concern is your mother's approach. Beating him won't stop him from physically abusing her daughter. She needs to get her daughter away from there until the man seeks help from a professional.

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by ejikeme(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Urine:

Wise man!

bro, some ladies should abandon the mindset of my-people thing. for Christ sake, I -DO means i accept every good bad creepy thing that is you.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Urine: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

bro, some ladies should abandon the mindset of my-people thing. for Christ sake, I -DO means i accept every good bad creepy thing that is you.

Bro, if women understand what you just said, there will be peace in this world. I - DO is final, that's why people have to be mentally ready for the consequences.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by ejikeme(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Urine:

Bro, if women understand what you just said, there will be peace in this world. I - DO is final, that's why people have to be mentally ready for the consequences.

bro, am not perfect. but i know my mom will slap my two eye balls off its socket if i ever dare raise my hands on a woman.
l was raised better.....

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

bro, am not perfect. but i know my mom will slap my two eye balls off its socket if i ever dare raise my hands on a woman.
l was raised better.....

young man you are not perfect, no one is
the day e go happen, e go happen
and e go shock you
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by ejikeme(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
henribj:

young man you are not perfect, no one is
the day e go happen, e go happen
and e go shock you

you will be scared with the YOUNG MAN part.
read and understand opinions.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

you will be scared with the YOUNG MAN part.
read and understand opinions.

i understand opinions
by the way, are you an old man?
#justasking
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by shevon: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
henribj:

she is an elder

@bolded: What do you mean by she will know how best to settle things with them? OP told you she's going there to beat the useless wife beater and you are talking about she knowing. Na her strategy be that na.
@OP: Tiff between a husband and a wife, in whatever form, is very normal but should never get to the level where the husband beats up his wife. That is absolutely unacceptable. Be that as it may, your mum going to beat the childish husband is not the solution. Beg her to go and speak with the guy, subsequent issues between him and his wife should not get to a third ear. I am sure if he hadn't beat your sister, the issue would not have gotten to your mother's hearing. And for your sister, since we don't know the full gist of the financial gbege, there is no way we can advice her as to how to handle such issues, but I believe you are matured enough to handle this one issue since you said it is nothing serious. She should understand that some of us men are just grown babies, she should study her husband and know how to manage him when there are issues in the house such that won't lead to the big baby, sorry... husband beating her. I feel very sorry for her though. 2 years and he is raising his hand on her already. All is well sha.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by veave(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tell her to be patient first because its awkward punishing a child in 2015 for offenses committed in 1999 . We know he will soon beat her again. Then she will have a solid reason to go there. Make sure she goes with about 7akpobi guys. After mending him, she should take him to the hospital and pay the bills. Next time even if a woman steps on him unconsciously, he will apologize first.

grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by danot1030: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
If your mum insist on carrying out her plan she should prepare a room to receive your sis back home or be prepared to be going to fight for her daughter more often. Though I do not subscribe to a man beating a lady not to talk of a wife no matter what, but your mum should assume the place of a mother for the two of them rather taking side.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
shevon:

@bolded: What do you mean by she will know how best to settle things with them? OP told you she's going there to beat the useless wife beater and you are talking about she knowing. Na her strategy be that na.
@OP: Tiff between a husband and a wife, in whatever form, is very normal but should never get to the level where the husband beats up his wife. That is absolutely unacceptable. Be that as it may, your mum going to beat the childish husband is not the solution. Beg her to go and speak with the guy, subsequent issues between him and his wife should not get to a third ear. I am sure if he hadn't beat your sister, the issue would not have gotten to your mother's hearing. And for your sister, since we don't know the full gist of the financial gbege, there is no way we can advice her as to how to handle such issues, but I believe you are matured enough to handle this one issue since you said it is nothing serious. She should understand that some of us men are just grown babies, she should study her husband and know how to manage him when there are issues in the house such that won't lead to the big baby, sorry... husband beating her. I feel very sorry for her though. 2 years and he is raising his hand on her already. All is well sha.

what i meant is this;
when two people have a fight, it is only the two of them that can actually tell you the exact reason why they are fighting, sometimes sef them dey forget wetin cause the fight
now the younger sis of op has told op about the fight and she says na money matter cos the beating
now, have we heard the husbands own side?
do we know if op sis is constantly asking her husband for money and nagging him when he does not provide the money?
there are other angles/side of this story we are not aware of
since op mama wan go there go fight, let her go, but not to go and fight, rather to go and hear both sides of the story
after which she can then profer advise accordingly
simple
now you understand me?
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
SUV:

Descend on another woman's son badly and she thinks she will just deal with him like that and go Scot free?

I smell family war.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by Urine: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
ejikeme:

l was raised better.....

Hehehehe. The two women I really respect are my grandma and mom, they both have a weakness. If you're the first to report the problem it automatically makes you the innocent party. So if I have a woman that wants to really get to me, the easiest way is to go through my grandma/mom.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
donpeey22:
Descend on another woman's son badly and she thinks she will just deal with him like that and go Scot free?

I smell family war.

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by free2ryhme: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
SUV:

are you reporting your mother to us on nairaland

or are you afraid to report to your day

remember your family members no dey nairaland ooo
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by shevon: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2015
henribj:

what i meant is this;
when two people have a fight, it is only the two of them that can actually tell you the exact reason why they are fighting, sometimes sef them dey forget wetin cause the fight
now the younger sis of op has told op about the fight and she says na money matter cos the beating
now, have we heard the husbands own side?
do we know if op sis is constantly asking her husband for money and nagging him when he does not provide the money?
there are other angles/side of this story we are not aware of
since op mama wan go there go fight, let her go, but not to go and fight, rather to go and hear both sides of the story
after which she can then profer advise accordingly
simple
now you understand me?
I understand you perfectly, which is why I wrote the following -

Big ups to you though.
Re: My Mum Is Planning To Fight Her Son-in-law by henribj(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
shevon:

I understand you perfectly, which is why I wrote the following -

Big ups to you though.

alright, nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Is It Right To Allow Ur Husband's Elder Sister(not Married)to Live Wit U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.