Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! (1956 Views)

5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys. / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2015
I wonder why some ladies find it difficult to restrain themselves from raising up certain issues when they go out on a date with a guy. I still think discussions on the first date, should revolve round light issues, such as the other person's taste in music, fashion, entertainment...their favourite programme on TV/Radio, career, schooling, etc. It should not be used to raise some unnecessary, annoying and embarassing issues. Please, ladies I use Amadioha name beg una, stop telling or asking a guy the following things when you go out on a date with him for the first time!!! Your assumed 'cleverness' might make the young man to see you in a negative light; especially, a young man who is intelligent, hardworking and ambitious with lots of dreams!

1) Don't start telling him your problems right away. Some girls are very fond of this! The first date they have with a guy means pouring out all their problems, even those ones that sound very annoying. I once had a date with a girl some few years back, who instantly told me at our rendezvous that her mum was sick in the hospital and they would need about 80k to treat her! A girl I just met the previous day? I didn't even know her surename!!! She requested that I help her with the money...I saw lies all written in her eyes. That same day, I deleted her number! Please, give yourself some respect when you go on a date! First impression matters. You gain the respect of a man when you respect yourself first. He has invited you for a date because he admires you, want both of you to spend quality time together and get to know each other better. It shouldn't be an opportunity to bore him with all the problems you have been passing through since you were born! How your school fees were not paid and need to be paid...how your mother's business crumbled and need to be revived...how your father lost his job and need to be helped...how your sister, Nkechi was duped and need to start up again! I mean, these are pure craps!!! If you continue this way, am sorry to tell you, you might just end up with a rogue for a husband!!!

2) It is not bad to know where a guy works or the nature of business he does on a first date, but when you start trying to know how much he receives or the amount he has in his accouts, it means you have crossed the line of sanity!!! Who are you to him? A new or prospective employer? You wan employ the young man? Why you dey ask am how much deh dey pay am? If you do this, one sure thing should be on my mind. That is: You are more concerned about my finance and how much you would be getting from me than my character and person!

3) Asking him that lame question: 'Why do you like me?'!!! Common!!! What do you expect him to say? That he likes you because of your big butt or bo.obs? Or your straight legs? Or your accent? On a first date? You don't expect him to quickly work his brain like an HP Pavillion and compile all the reasons he likes you just like that! Within seconds? Any guy that answers that question on a first date has answerd a lame question and be rest assured that the guy would come up with a lame answer too! cheesy

4) Don't tell him the numerous admirers you have and how they have been pestering you in order not to look 'too available'! Please, save that for the dogs! He wouldn't want to hear that! It is the gospel truth. If you admire him too and want to start up something with him, let him know you are available! The minds of some men change quickly like the flash of lightening! He might see you as a possible 'wasted venture'. Being available doesn't, in any way, make you cheap and vice versa.

5) Don't tell him how Michael Majid look so cute in a movie that you would wish to date him or how Davido got swag that you are attracted to him!!! What are you trying to do? To make him jealous? Why nau? How old are you? Only under aged girls do that. Any girl that says that on a date is either a kid or just pretending to be one!

Chai!!! Sunday dor come meet me for wia I dey type this...12:15 AM!
I hope the ladies will reason to understand this.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Xyge(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Some ladies ehnnnn..angry.... Well shaaa, looking forward to a counter thread.. *sneezes in sign language*

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Xyge:
Some ladies ehnnnn..angry.... Well shaaa, looking forward to a counter thread.. *sneezes in sign language*
I have never been hostile to women. I just sometimes write out my feelings, which might conflict with those of other people cool
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2015
na only amadioha u use dey beg dem,let me help u.
I use iyiafor,eke ogwugwu,ekezeala and okija to beg dem for u......

mad and cheap girls,alwyz be faster Dan dia shadow.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
na only amadioha u use dey beg dem,let me help u.
I use iyiafor,eke ogwugwu,ekezeala and okija to beg dem for u......

mad and cheap girls,alwyz be faster Dan dia shadow.
cheesy lol @ dat!
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Xyge(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
I have never been hostile to women. I just sometimes write out my feelings, which might conflict with those of other people cool

'Writing out' your opinion doesn't make u hostile (in this regard).... Your feelings yearned to scream and u allowed it. Big ups. Not everybody likes noise, hence, it is inevitable. Conflict. There are a million and one folks out there who are cork ready to shut the mouth of your feelings from screaming(especially awon obinrin...make una no para o) since it points at them.. Again, expect a counter thread Mr. #Peace.

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Don't based your discussion on money. If your discussion is heading towards how I go spend big on you within few weeks of our date, forget!

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Bacteriocin(m): 2:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Na so I dey follow one chat after our first outing wey she don chop like say she receive death sentence and she come ask me again say what do I have for her? I come dey wonder weda na I neva do mistake talk to her in the first place self

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rexhenrex(m): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2015
like i will always say, federal ministry of healt warns that gurls with small boobs should avoid ampiclox as it may mistake the boobs for boil...grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by cokacoola(m): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2015
what about whats to not do in the seconds date Plasea uplood that
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Bacteriocin:
Na so I dey follow one chat after our first outing wey she don chop like say she receive death sentence and she come ask me again say what do I have for her? I come dey wonder weda na I neva do mistake talk to her in the first place self
True. You might see it that you made a mistake in the first placegrin
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
what about whats to not do in the seconds date Plasea uplood that
Sincce you have already seen this one, you can come upb with that one cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Xyge:

'Writing out' your opinion doesn't make u hostile (in this regard).... Your feelings yearned to scream and u allowed it. Big ups. Not everybody likes noise, hence, it is inevitable. Conflict. There are a million and one folks out there who are cork ready to shut the mouth of your feelings from screaming(especially awon obinrin...make una no para o) since it points at them.. Again, expect a counter thread Mr. #Peace.
Thanks very much! I sincerely appreciate!
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2015
I see some ladies avoiding the truthgrin
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by cutieberie1(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2015
true ...expectin a counter thread

1 Like

Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by cokacoola(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sincce you have already seen this one, you can come upb with that one cheesy
plasea i not a relitionship expantsad
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Xyge(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks very much! I sincerely appreciate!
Don't mention. Anything.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
plasea i not a relitionship expantsad
You mean what?
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Rexhenrex:
like i will always say, federal ministry of healt warns that gurls with small boobs should avoid ampiclox as it may mistake the boobs for boil...grin
So what does it have to do with the topic?
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by demmy0325(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
demmy0325:
Guy, u nor wise?
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by demmy0325(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guy, u nor wise?
... Wetin U talk..?
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by sinizia: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

3) Asking him that lame question: 'Why do you like me?'!!! Common!!! What do you expect him to say? That he likes you because of your big butt or bo.obs? Or your straight legs? Or your accent? On a first date? You don't expect him to quickly work his brain like an HP Pavillion and compile all the reasons he likes you just like that! Within seconds? Any guy that answers that question on a first date has answerd a lame question and be rest assured that the guy would come up with a lame answer too! cheesy

WRONG!! It's only a guy that's not confident, never really liked/loved her or a guy that does not have his love game on lock that will goof in this aspect. I see nothing wrong in that question. You'd have a reason for wanting more than just friends with a girl. If you don't have the answer immediately, take your time and slowly whip out a convincing reason.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

WRONG!! It's only a guy that's not confident, never really liked/loved her or a guy that does not have his love game on lock that will goof in this aspect. I see nothing wrong in that question. You'd have a reason for wanting more than just friends with a girl. If you don't have the answer immediately, take your time and slowly whip out a convincing reason.
I bet you, you would need to be sincere when you answer questions that have to do with affection. You don't just look for one reason to tell her! You can't cook up reasons except you are the insincere type.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by sinizia: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
I bet you, you would need to be sincere when you answer questions that have to do with affection. You don't just look for one reason to tell her! You can't cook up reasons except you are the insincere type.

Did you read my post at all? I answered both the sincere and insincere part in that post. If you are sincere, you'll tell her why you chose her no matter how silly it might sound. If you are not sincere, you stylishly delay and whip up a good reason if you are sharp enough.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Gofwane(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dis reminds me oa girl i tryd 2 chat up with on bbm. Not quite long in 2 d chat, she stated telling me that her bb needs a new battery and her subscription will soon expire. I jst replyd her with 'Eyah'.

But for where? D girl no give up O. She com dey tell me say d last subsription was done for her by a guy she met online and has not yet met, and he didn't ask her for bleep.

I still replied her wit 'Eyah'.

Mehn, dat girl still no give up cos she said she will never 4 get dat guy and she will never 4 get me if i do the same 4 her.

I told her i wish i could do it 4 her.

She now told me dat she knows i cn do it cos she knows where i work. I asked her hw she knew and she told me she has seen my profile on facebook.

I didn't bother to reply her again cos dis type of girls can do worse than Delilah did to Samson with her 'sweet' talk

........SMH
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Gofwane:
Dis reminds me oa girl i tryd 2 chat up with on bbm. Not quite long in 2 d chat, she stated telling me that her bb needs a new battery and her subscription will soon expire. I jst replyd her with 'Eyah'.

But for where? D girl no give up O. She com dey tell me say d last subsription was done for her by a guy she met online and has not yet met, and he didn't ask her for bleep.

I still replied her wit 'Eyah'.

Mehn, dat girl still no give up cos she said she will never 4 get dat guy and she will never 4 get me if i do the same 4 her.

I told her i wish i could do it 4 her.

She now told me dat she knows i cn do it cos she knows where i work. I asked her hw she knew and she told me she has seen my profile on facebook.

I didn't bother to reply her again cos dis type of girls can do worse than Delilah did to Samson with her 'sweet' talk

........SMH
It was good you avoided her! That should be her stock in trade. Such women should not be taken seriously! She was only after what she could get! cheesy
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Nice post!! I have dis gal dat any tym she see me d first thing she say, is wat do i av for her?. Few days ago she request i get her a new phone dat her fone is bad. Imagine, I barely know her.
Re: 5 Silly Things Women Should Never Say On A First Date!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Eddyken:
Nice post!! I have dis gal dat any tym she see me d first thing she say, is wat do i av for her?. Few days ago she request i get her a new phone dat her fone is bad. Imagine, I barely know her.
Those type of girls lack shame and respect for themselves!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.