Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (98951 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
brother then if thats the case >>>> 2 timothy 2 vs 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God <<< THE BIBLE

Will do that brother. And do you know anything about CERN? I heard that it could open up the abyss..(Bottomless pit)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
brother then if thats the case >>>> 2 timothy 2 vs 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God <<< THE BIBLE

And what's your sign if I may ask?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

And what's your sign if I may ask?
i am the eagle of judah. the scorpion. water. wisdom knowledge and understanding. scorpio
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
i am the eagle of judah. the scorpion. water. wisdom knowledge and understanding. scorpio

Ahhh. The mighty Scorpion. Scorpios are very misunderstood. They are described as these carnal, sexual beings who are very vengeful. Scorpio also deals with death and transformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

Will do that brother. And do you know anything about CERN? I heard that it could open up the abyss..(Bottomless pit)
i know about CERN and what it is doing is opening up a spiritual abyss and not a physical one. it works on tampering with the electromagnetic frequencies in the human spirit. and by so doing can create zombie like people. people start to act stupid and crazy. its not as destructive as people make it out to be.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

Ahhh. The mighty Scorpion. Scorpios are very misunderstood. They are described as these carnal, sexual beings who are very vengeful. Scorpio also deals with death and transformation.
yeah maybe the scorpios who are carnal. however the scorpios who are not are into knowledge wisdom and understanding. they are wise sages usually. i guess an extreme of both worlds
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:

And the Phoenix cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
i know about CERN and what it is doing is opening up a spiritual abyss and not a physical one. it works on tampering with the electromagnetic frequencies in the human spirit. and by so doing can create zombie like people. people start to act stupid and crazy. its not as destructive as people make it out to be.

Yup it's all about messing with frequencies.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah maybe the scorpios who are carnal. however the scorpios who are not are into knowledge wisdom and understanding. they are wise sages usually. i guess an extreme of both worlds

Yup. It also symbolizes the sexu.al organs. I've always felt that Scorpio was the odd one of the water signs because it's ruled by Mars and Pluto, two power hungry planets.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

Yup. It also symbolizes the sexu.al organs. I've always felt that Scorpio was the odd one of the water signs because it's ruled by Mars and Pluto, two power hungry planets.
well pluto is no longer a planet. we are expecting a new planet to replace it called planet X. cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

And the Phoenix cheesy
phoenix rising from the ashes grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
well pluto is no longer a planet. we are expecting a new planet to replace it called planet X. cheesy

I mean in traditional astrology. Also I heard Scorpio and Capricorn can have good friendship, because they're both mysterious and introverted.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
phoenix rising from the ashes grin

Truer words never spoken. grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

I mean in traditional astrology. Also I heard Scorpio and Capricorn can have good friendship, because they're both mysterious and introverted.
yeah i dont delve into that aspect of astrology. i do world events. prophesies. wars and rumors of wars. that type of thing. i dont think you can determine who is compatible with who with astrology. i think that is a bastardization of it. i may be wrong.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i dont delve into that aspect of astrology. i do world events. prophesies. wars and rumors of wars. that type of thing. i dont think you can determine who is compatible with who with astrology. i think that is a bastardization of it. i may be wrong.

The relationship aspect is corrupted yes. I just said that because both signs have some similar traits. Also what is your take on the FAKE Jew-ish people of IS RA EL?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

The relationship aspect is corrupted yes. I just said that because both signs have some similar traits. Also what is your take on the FAKE Jew-ish people of IS RA EL?
well first off israel is a title which means PRINCE OF THE POWER. its a title much like CEO, DR, CHIEF. but it is a celestial title. it is not a lineage. like you can be stripped from that title like the tribe of dan was stripped from being israel. it is a title for those who overcome satan hence the wrestling match between jacob and satan and when jacob won his name got changed to israel. thats an allegory meaning only those who conquer their evil side will be given the title and will make it into the house of israel. so those khazars in the land of israel are deceiving themselves. but they know they are deceiving themselves hence why they call them selves israelis and not israelites. the biblical title will be israelites and not israelis
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

however if you are speaking of the word IS RA EL itself you have to remember that the old testament scrolls was written in egypt during their 400 years plus sojourn in egypt so those names i suspect are an amalgamation of ISIS, RA THE SUN GOD AND ELOHIM. which they all are different forms of power as perceived in egypt. so unless you want to be caught up in the semantics of words, it derives from their sojourn in egypt, but it all means POWER. which GOD also means POWER. its all about POWER. heaven has power and earth has no power. so to be the prince of the power means you are a god. like scripture says ye are all gods in psalms. so i suspect thats why they came up with the amalgamation ISRAEL in egypt.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
however if you are speaking of the word IS RA EL itself you have to remember that the old testament scrolls was written in egypt during their 400 years plus sojourn in egypt so those names i suspect are an amalgamation of ISIS, RA THE SUN GOD AND ELOHIM. which they all are different forms of power as perceived in egypt. so unless you want to be caught up in the semantics of words, it derives from their sojourn in egypt, but it all means POWER. which GOD also means POWER. its all about POWER. heaven has power and earth has no power. so to be the prince of the power means you are a god. like scripture says ye are all gods in psalms. so i suspect thats why they came up with the amalgamation ISRAEL in egypt.

That's why I spaced out ISRAEL like that. Its a combo of Isis, RA and El. All the same, it equates to power like you've said.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you are definitely just a general population. we are entering the age of pisces and every celestial being is being called home, spiritually that is, to the word of God ( meaning people are mauling all kinds of theological literature's and world history and quickening their spirit. quicken means to make alive ). so if you are not feeling that calling at this point in time and at this moment in history, then you are general population
With all due respect, I believe we are in the age of Aquarius smiley 2000AD to 4000AD.
The age of pisces ended when we entered the 19th century. 1 to 2000AD. Before that was the age of Aries; age of uncontrolled force and wars and violence. We can't be in age of pisces, pisces is psychic, intuition and spirituality. Spirituality is dying away, more atheists, less spiritual fanatism.
Age of Aquarius is where we are ie age of new ideas, eccentricity and humanity going back to the drawing board to know what works instead of blindly following religion. Or to be precise humanity minus Africa. Africa still has its head stuck up its arsê.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
fellis:

With all due respect, I believe we are in the age of Aquarius smiley 2000AD to 4000AD.
The age of pisces ended when we entered the 19th century. 1 to 2000AD. Before that was the age of Aries; age of uncontrolled force and wars and violence. We can't be in age of pisces, pisces is psychic, intuition and spirituality. Spirituality is dying away, more atheists, less spiritual fanatism.
Age of Aquarius is where we are ie age of new ideas, eccentricity and humanity going back to the drawing board to know what works instead of blindly following religion. Or to be precise humanity minus Africa. Africa still has its head stuck up its arsê.

I just read that haha. I'm like, we have to be in The Age of Aquarius now. Especially with new technology and ideas( Aquarius is synonymous with technology).
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
aim5:

I just read that haha. I'm like, we have to be in The Age of Aquarius now. Especially with new technology and ideas( Aquarius is synonymous with technology).
Of course we are in the age of Aquarius, I thought that was well known.
I am surprised sukkot got it mixed up
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 1:17am On Mar 26, 2015
fellis:

Of course we are in the age of Aquarius, I thought that was well known.
I am surprised sukkot got it mixed up
nah yall the ones who got it mixed up. you have been bamboozled. the age of aquarius is the age of technology and terrestrial knowledge. its a carnal and terrestrial age. the age of pisces ( water ) is a spiritual revolution and an age of celestial wisdom. you need to study the roman and greek gods and goddess on your own and dont listen to what people say because everything is purposely turned upside down to deceive you. the god of the age of aquarius is ganymede which is represented by the eagle. thats the western powers. when that christ consciousness comes back is when the age of pisces ( feeding the multitude with two fishes aka wisdom knowledge and understanding ) will be ushered in and we are at that time. dont be parroting what people say without doing your own research now
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2015
fellis:

nah yall the ones who got it mixed up. you have been bamboozled. the age of aquarius is the age of technology and terrestrial knowledge. its a carnal and terrestrial age. the age of pisces ( water ) is a spiritual revolution and an age of celestial wisdom. you need to study the roman and greek gods and goddess on your own and dont listen to what people say because everything is purposely turned upside down to deceive you. the god of the age of aquarius is ganymede which is represented by the eagle. thats the western powers. when that christ consciousness comes back is when the age of pisces ( feeding the multitude with two fishes aka wisdom knowledge and understanding ) will be ushered in and we are at that time. dont be parroting what people say without doing your own research now
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2015
aim5:

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MuttleyLaff: 4:43am On Mar 26, 2015
aim5:
The relationship aspect is corrupted yes.
I just said that because both signs have some similar traits.
Also what is your take on the FAKE Jew-ish people of IS RA EL?

sukkot:
well first off israel is a title which means PRINCE OF THE POWER.
its a title much like CEO, DR, CHIEF.
but it is a celestial title.
it is not a lineage. like you can be stripped from that title like the tribe of dan was stripped from being israel.
it is a title for those who overcome satan hence the wrestling match between jacob and satan
and when jacob won his name got changed to israel.
thats an allegory meaning only those who conquer their evil side will be given the title and will make it into the house of israel.
so those khazars in the land of israel are deceiving themselves. but they know they are deceiving themselves hence why they call them selves israelis and not israelites. the biblical title will be israelites and not israelis

sukkot:

aim5:
That's why I spaced out ISRAEL like that. Its a combo of Isis, RA and El. All the same, it equates to power like you've said.

Genesis 32:27-28
27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob
28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed

Oh get out of here with that bulls.hit. We're having a decent discussion.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

sukkot post=31998168:
well first off israel is a title which means PRINCE OF THE POWER. its a title much like CEO, DR, CHIEF. but it is a celestial title. it is not a lineage. like you can be stripped from that title like the tribe of dan was stripped from being israel. it is a title for those who overcome satan hence the wrestling match between jacob and satan and when jacob won his name got changed to israel. thats an allegory meaning only those who conquer their evil side will be given the title and will make it into the house of israel. so those khazars in the land of israel are deceiving themselves. but they know they are deceiving themselves hence why they call them selves israelis and not israelites. the biblical title will be israelites and not israelis

WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED AND QUOTED IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE STATED. WHAT IS CONFUSING YOU ?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2015
aim5:

Oh get out of here with that bulls.hit. We're having a decent discussion.
it ws a decent conversation wasnt it ? i can tell by your line of questioning that you are not like the regular person out there. you ask some very intelligent questions. you just may be one of the saints waiting to be activated. i was blown away by the question about CERN and IS RA EL. not too many nigerians are on the quest for knowledge of this nature. i salute
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2015
sukkot:
WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED AND QUOTED IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE STATED. WHAT IS CONFUSING YOU ?
lol grin
Even when you're angry you're still funny.
What decan of scorpio do you belong to?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
fellis:

lol grin
Even when you're angry you're still funny.
What decan of scorpio do you belong to?
lol i wasnt actually angry. just gobsmacked that he posted exactly what i wrote hence confirming what i wrote but then is acting like what he posted is contradictory to what i wrote. as in is he on drugs or something ? grin

what decan of scorpio ? well am looking at the decan of scorpio and the first 10 degrees is ruled by pluto, the next 10 degrees by neptune and the later 10 degrees by the moon. well i reject all of that. am creating my own decan. i will reassign the ruler of the first decan to be the sun-venus-ceres-jupiter. now thats my decan. the first ruled by the sun and venus and ceres and jupiter grin grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
sukkot:
it ws a decent conversation wasnt it ? i can tell by your line of questioning that you are not like the regular person out there. you ask some very intelligent questions. you just may be one of the saints waiting to be activated. i was blown away by the question about CERN and IS RA EL. not too many nigerians are on the quest for knowledge of this nature. i salute

Yeah I may not be a perfect being, but I ask for God's mercy upon me in these trying times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
sukkot:
lol i wasnt actually angry. just gobsmacked that he posted exactly what i wrote hence confirming what i wrote but then is acting like what he posted is contradictory to what i wrote. as in is he on drugs or something ? grin
what decan of scorpio ? well am looking at the decan of scorpio and the first 10 degrees is ruled by pluto, the next 10 degrees by neptune and the later 10 degrees by the moon. well i reject all of that. am creating my own decan. i will reassign the ruler of the first decan to be the sun-venus-ceres-jupiter. now thats my decan. the first ruled by the sun and venus and ceres and jupiter grin grin

Yea grin
Goodluck reassigning what is already set in stone tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.