Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (100909 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by 4C2215131: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=sukkot post=32079173] well in life as it is in this corrupted world we live in today astrology has been corrupted. same way with everything else you see. for example you have people like oyakhilome and oyedepo corrupting the bible and pushing this get rich agenda with it. its a corruption of the bible. same way astrology has been corrupted. you cant use astrology to tell who is compatible with who, or who this person will get on with, or if this person will be successful, or if you will get rich and find a nice husband or wife etc etc etc or tarot cards etc etc. these are all lies and carnal concoctions. and you are not supposed to engage in that. however astrology is used to know the seasons of when major changes will happen on earth and the times and world events. events that will change the world. here are some verses

genesis 1 vs 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: <<< astrology. the lights are the sun and moon from which you get super moon, blood moon, black moon, blue moon, dark moon, solar eclipse, annular solar eclipse etc etc

psalms 19 vs 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

wisdom of solomon 7 vs 15 God hath granted me to speak as I would, and to conceive as is meet for the things that are given me: because it is he that leadeth unto wisdom, and directeth the wise.For in his hand are both we and our words; all wisdom also, and knowledge of workmanship.For he hath given me certain knowledge of the things that are, namely, to know how the world was made, and the operation of the elements:The beginning, ending, and midst of the times: the alterations of the turning of the sun, and the change of seasons:The circuits of years, and the positions of stars:

SO JUST LIKE EVERYTHING IN LIFE TODAY, ASTROLOGY ALSO HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY SATANIC PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN CARNAL AGENDAS. HOWEVER ASTROLOGY IN ITS PUREST FORM IS A VERY ESSENTIAL PART OF PROPHESYING THE FUTURE wink
[/quote|
]

Do you sir, practice 'advanced' Astrology? If you do, I'd be hard put to figure out why you take the stance you do with respect to the effect of astrology on seemingly mundane issues. If on the converse you can't lay claim to being an advanced practitioner of an art as convoluted and diverse as astrology, then I suggest you write with less all- encompassing conviction about what this ancient science and art can do or can't do.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Epathra(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was born March 22.
So, this thread I saw gives a fine description of me 105%
https://www.nairaland.com/2219327/9-signs-youre-old-soul#32040090

I'm a naturally passionate person, and I can be aloof at the same time.
Sometimes, I dey taya for myself by myself.

Yes, I feel different from most folks.
Despite my social persona online....in reality, I don't blend into just about any group, matter of fact, I'd rather be alone, even online sef, long shallow conversations, especially with a person I don't share an affinity to boooorrres mecheesy

For a lady....I'm not so keen on the latest hairstyles or clothes, simplicity wins the day.
Even when I try to bring myself to paint nails, fix hair, wear expensive accesiries....it doesn't last on me.

I never wear a wristwatch throughout the day.
I always end up wearing it in my bag instead of my hand.

I had to condition myself to always wear earrings.
On very rare occasions, I still forget to wear themgrin

Sometimes I feel so weird (not inferior o)
Lol.

This moment I could look like one veerrry sophisticated chic, next moment, I'm a simpletoncheesy

I must be a zombie thenangry
maybe u r divergent! Lolz. I feel that way at times. I feel I Wm weird, like I don't fit any defined personality. Been a while tho!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
shocked

So sorry Dearsmiley
I missed this.

Yes, I am divergent.
True that@been a while.

What you been up to?
Everything Okay?

Epathra:
maybe u r divergent! Lolz. I feel that way at times. I feel I Wm weird, like I don't fit any defined personality. Been a while tho!

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Tmleyin: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
hunter21:
if you watch AVATAR, you'd see how we have water benders, airbenders, earth benders and fire benders

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by AsakeGold12: 10:04am On May 31, 2018
Hmm!very good topic. A pastor told me that I am omo omi and I rebuke it,when he said it I said I do not belief in that,(since I have no belief in that omo omi or whatever is a null in my life,only what we belief in manifest,I'm glad my belief in God is strong)i know Satan spoke to that pastor, Satan also uses the medium through which God communicates with us ,I want to tell u that those things are d devil agents and u people really have to be careful,if somebody tell you ,you're from the waters pls dont hesitate to rebuke it,Satan is our open enemy as its stated in d Quran and d Bible and he's out to destroy humans ,he would use all sort of ways including d mamywater ways to do such. if you belief youre from d water then u dont belief in God and no belief in The oneness of God is a sin...oko orun(spiritual husband) and iyawo orun(spiritual wife)is a problem always associated to people who belief they are from the waters.... So people please be aware
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Miraj22(f): 8:23pm On May 24, 2020
gatiano:
I am not a racist. Only black people reincarnate. Every Black person is a complete spiritual person and never religious. Every Black person has his/her own specific or private spirit or in better words The creator in them. It is this Creator that reincarnate over and over again.
Yes, A male Creator would always reincarnate as a male personality all the time, the same for the female creator. BUUUUT, You can't reincarnate in the same nation, if so, then you won't have enough experience which is the purpose of creation. GOD or The Creator is not perfect, He or She is on a trip towards perfection, yet there is no perfection. when a perfection is reached, then there is no need to continue anything.
So you one can be reincarnated as a Nigerian in one life, and the other He would be an Haitian and the third to a mixed parent of caucasian and a Black parent, and it could be in the jungle of the pacific. It is all about the experience. Even a miscarried foetus gains experience because the creator reincarnates during conception (which is actually our birth date).
I don't know astrology, and i won't call what you do astrology, rather astronomy. I am openned for corrections.

And the non-blacks do not reincarnate because of the lack of dorminant gene(black germ) in them plus their non-funtional pineal gland. They do not have their personal spirit. They possess a collective spirits of the black people, who are called Eloheim.

Please what's an Eloheim
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by gatiano(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2020
The Elohim are Group of Black People Who created the non-black races 6600 years ago. Their Leader is Yahweh, and 59,999 Other are His Brothers and Sisters (from Ancient Africa/Middle East etc) - What the bible call Angels. One of Them is called "EL" or "ELOH" and in Arabic "ALLAH". Two or More are called "ELOHEIM/ELOHIM" and in Arabic "ALLAH" - They said in Genesis 1 vs 26: "Let Us make man in Our image" .

Miraj22:

Please what's an Eloheim
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bharkarh(m): 12:03am On Jun 22, 2020
sukkot:
[b]on a quick side note. i am in temporary NL hiatus till i resume fully this weekend coming when YAH decides to bring in his NWO. so if i have not answered any of your posts, pardon me lol. i will when i return. but i had to address this topic.

well people are born into four elemental signs. air earth water and fire. the most important of these signs is water because if you are under a water sign then there is a chance that you are one of the saints of God, back again on earth in the reincarnation. all the saints are born in water. like moses was found in water. now not everyone born under the water sign is a saint, but every saint will be born under the water sign. the zodiac signs you will be born under to be water will be scorpio, pisces and cancer. now keep in mind these are spiritual programs in people. so a person under the water sign who is a saint will be very protected by God so that if you are trying to hurt these people you will just find out that bad things will be happening to you. the Lord has angels protecting these people. they are not ordinary spirits. these people have extraordinary spirits and talents that will be utilized when the Lord activates them. so it will be in your best interest not to mess with one and try to treat them bad. some of them are dormant and dont quite know that they are special while some are activated. they are very peaceful and loving people who dont hurt other people. they are dormant angels on earth waiting to get activated and called on to unleash their celestial messages skills and talents. so this is real. and like i said before they are from the water signs scorpio pisces or cancer. however not everyone in these signs are ' marine spirits ' but every marine spirit will be from these 3 signs.

another characteristic of these ' marine spirits ' is that they are unable to cope with this world. they struggle to be successful or to maintain a regular 9 to 5 work five days a week life and are very miserable if they have to because they are not created for that. they are introverts who just want to read and acquire knowledge and find peace and balance and rest of mind. they are not about hustling or chasing carnal dreams [/b]
earth nko?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2020
gatiano:
The Elohim are Group of Black People Who created the non-black races 6600 years ago. Their Leader is Yahweh, and 59,999 Other are His Brothers and Sisters (from Ancient Africa/Middle East etc) - What the bible call Angels. One of Them is called "EL" or "ELOH" and in Arabic "ALLAH". Two or More are called "ELOHEIM/ELOHIM" and in Arabic "ALLAH" - They said in Genesis 1 vs 26: "Let Us make man in Our image" .

Hmph!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Greenerie(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
[Good evening sir,I came across ur thread, please how did u go about ur deliverance.I'm having the same issue,a spirit attacks my suitors..the last man opened up to me ...it's very urgent for me.pleade reply.

quoteor=skylane post=31641224]God bless you op! Frstly about the satan being differnt form lucifer its true,lucifer was the rebellion leader angel while satan was behind like assitant they are three also Satan,Lucifer and mephistopheles,now about the marine children yes they are real,most children we see today are from the water cos of our ancestors convenant with the river spirits and to tell you they are among the most complex to deal with,av had encounters and am also a testimony,I will never forget those times I cudnt keep a girlfriend cos a certain girl always appear to dem real life to warn dem to stay clear off me,I remember I was having midnight call with one wen she was brutally attacked by the said strange girl,she was in coma 4 more than a day,b4 I confronted them(spirits)to release her,if not for countless deliverance I undertook[/quote]
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Adexy94(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
sukkot:
[b]Well we are cosmic beings. we are like computer programs and there are different programs in each spirit. each spirit will try to manifest the programs in it if the person whose spirit it is allows himself to be a channel outlet. however some people are too busy chasing other things and they totally miss their calling. i can tell you that certain celestial spirits are placed in different zodiac houses so as to fulfill already written down prophesy about those in that house ( only applies to a miniscule amout of people who are angels). for example the lion of judah will be leo. the lion of judah being the disciples or saints who will be involved in administering discipline to the world during the second coming aka THOSE WHO OVERCOME WILL RULE THE NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON AND WILL BREAK THEM TO PIECES LIKE THE VESSELS OF A POTTER. kinda like what buhari did in his first term of office called WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE. only this time around he will get some help from the resurrected lion of judah saints.

having said all that, you cant understand how the placement of stars and planets affect how every single person acts because its all programs in people that only God knows what he has put in each person. all you can do is an exhaustive expensive study of getting together a bunch of people off the same zodiac sign and then watch them for a period of time and see if they react the same to the same circumstances. and i guarantee you that you will be disappointed. humans are cosmically cloned to a certain extent within peoples of the same race and not peoples of the same zodiac sign. like all the people of a race will share some cosmic traits with regards to general behaviors like for example negros are flashy and are very carnal, and it does not matter if a negro is african american or nigerian- he is trying to get money to pose and impress others. thats a cosmic program in all negros. so a group of negros could all be different signs of the zodiac and they would still be thinking alike but get a negro who is scorpio and a caucasian who is scorpio and an indian who is scorpio and they are not even remotely the same in how they think or act. the cosmic allegiance only applies to people within a race and not people within a zodiac sign. you cant find any related traits to people just because they share zodiac signs ( unless they have a celestial purpose and are not the general population ). thats just someone who was smoking some bad weed who came up with that nonsense lmao. now this is not a 100 percent absolute statement. there is a slim chance that i may be wrong and that all humans within a certain zodiac house are actually cosmically related. so i cant give absolute statements. just what i think. [/b] grin grin

You are very knowledgeable Sukkot. If possible, I will like to connect with you. I am also a Scorpio. This is my number 07014168967. Would be expecting to hear from you. Thanks for giving me an audience �
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Adexy94:

You are very knowledgeable Sukkot. If possible, I will like to connect with you. I am also a Scorpio. This is my number 07014168967. Would be expecting to hear from you. Thanks for giving me an audience �
Sukkot disappeared from NL years ago.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
thehobbit:
INDUSTRIALFAN and Skylane, I hail nna...
Truth is Nigerians hate to hear the truth and tend to conclude wot they don't understand to be unreal...Every Creature has its reasons for existence...The only Person who can tell me otherwise is God coz I know wot af experienced...People can say woteva they want to but I trust my eyes more than a Sceptic...You can co-exist with everything around you...Questions they should ask is why they can't see or sense them rather than debunk existence of Mystery itself.
I’ve been looking for this quote for a while…. Can you please share your experiences? I love stuff like these.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Destinyleads(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Are you there. I know it's a very long time you posted this but what you're saying is quite interesting and I would want us to discuss more on this topic please write me on vivaval101@gmail.com

menxer:
these 'things' are real, u can deny their existence but it doesn't change anything. nobody gets delivered, if u belong to or came from them, U only re-align urself with them.

cast ur mind back to the story of Jonah in the bible, it's said a fish swallowed him, the fish here is symbolic of the marine kingdom, was he able to run away, or bind away?

the same is applicable in our time. no fish will swallow u, but ur talents or fortunes may be hidden or turn upside down till u acknowledge ur spiritual roots.

To cut a long story short, they are the Cesar of this world that Jesus referred to.
it can be confusing if one does not ve a good understanding of traditional religious beliefs.

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Shiesty: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everyone trying to sound woke but are actually still snuggled up…

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / The Grail Message / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.