Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (100878 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dimssy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
excuse me?
lik dat was sense:-)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wuuworld:
Light and darkness has nothing in common...am a child of light,I don't discuss anything dt has to do with darkness...let it be a taboo unto me to praise mammy water or say anything to glory itz kingdom....
she said WATER not DARKNESS.... U no dey drink water? Abi na light u dey drink? This world and the universe as a whole is a mystery.... We do not know if other people exist in other places or do U intend to tell me the aquatic animals in the seas are evil? Have you ever thought for one second.... What if there are aquatic human-like creatures? As it is, you can not even tell what or who you were or where U wer before you where put in a human body and born.... I believe there are entities every where and just like on land and amongst humans, there are good beings, bad beings and evil beings.... Because you found urself in this world doesnt necessarilly mean every other being not on same plane with us are evil.... Stop being bias.... U re just like a racist if you do.

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Obinoscopy:
You are who you say you are. If you say you are God's creation, then that's what you are. But if you believe otherwise, then so be it!
and who says water/air element people are'nt also Gods creation? Not everything is accounted for in the bible just so you know.... Different creations for different purposes.... Often times, I'm forced to believe fairy tales have some truth in them.... Afterall we always say..." there's no smoke without a fire"
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
So the mother had a dream that someone dipped a baby oit of the water and gave to her. She didn't take it as a sign that she would soon be pregnant.... she took it to mean that whenever she gets pregnant and give birth... the baby would be a marine baby. This has been drummed into her daughter's head all her life...to this point where she is having dreams of being a water celebrity. This one I don't buy! Now my contribution!....while a teenager...there was this elderly guy who from time to time used to have some kind of ehmmm..."prayer session"...praying to whom or what I have no idea... and also I have no idea if something usually goes wrong or he has to urgently report to some water deity.....but what I do know is that he would dash out the house and with unbelievable speed for a man his age... sprint down the street and plunge into a canal at the end of the block. He would remain underwater for quite some time....time that a normal person would already be drowned .... then he would surface.... and calmly walk back home as a normal person. If there is such a thing as a marine child...he had to be one.... but I don't know!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dominicson: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
My people can be very funny. Their 'what-i-dont-know-doesnt-exist', mind set sometimes baffles me.

About 70 percent of this earth we live is occupied by water. Secondly, the dry land itself, according to Genesis account, is carved out of the water...

Sorry, I don't even know why I'm saying these...

Only the deep for the deep
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
ExpensivMind, spot on...they are always full of immense blessings and very beautiful I must confess...this Girl is so favored even witout working for it.

Joavid, sorry for quoting you but I must say be careful wit wot you say...For me, I see it as both a gift and a burden coz af had my share of both sides (TRUST ME, I HAVE)...Why God made us/them he knows best, and it has nothing to do with being possessed...Its a gift or talent as available to all though not everyone is aware of what God has put in them...GOD not the Devil made them, so dont call it being Possessed...no amount of Exorcism can rid them of their powers...
I love your angle on this.... Exactly what I wish people would understand.... They most definitly re not what Nollywood makes them to be.... I'm not one o.... Just using my head to think.... Hmmm who knows.... I might be....
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
dimssy:
lik dat was sense:-)
uhh yea those are experiences I cud neva forget,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by wakaman: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
This same train/ trend of thought is what has caused the abuse and use of innocent children, wake your dead and blackened brains up.
stop spreading this sort of lies about people especially children it makes them vulnerable.

to those of you that persist, you are all children of shit element or rather shit children.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dimssy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
uhh yea those are experiences I cud neva forget,
can u tell more,reli interested in dis topic
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
plaetton:

Op.
I think that Dada might be among the reported 23m Nigerians who might benignly insane without even knowing it.

When people obsess their minds with imaginary faries, then there is no clearer definition of mild insanity.

Let me use this opportunity to ask once again :
Religious faith and insanity, WHICH BEGETS THE OTHER?
Why are sane African minds not capable of engaging in serious existential issues of science
, Earth history and philosophy, and then with a projection for future possiblities?

Why are our minds so yoked with garbage?

My thoughts exactly!
Thank you
Could be delusions of being royalty, narcissism, schizoid personality, plain old attention seeking neurosis....any one of these, or more, or others

I read that post and something wilted inside of me
Jeez

Topics like this, and some of the replies make the exact reason pastors and religious "diviners and deliverers" will always make a killing, financial, that is, in Nigeria (Africa)

And we now know one of the populations that puts money in their pockets
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Honesty007:
Now we have to understand spiritual things deeper,He dat is not in the spirit would look at spiritual thngs as physical because the carnally minded is at enmity against God.
The natural Man(not in the spirit)cannot percieve nor discern spiritual things for they are foolishness unto him.but once again God has chosen the foolish things of this world.........

First of all all Aquatic bodies ar e the Greatest Reservoirs of DEMONS in the world!!!!!!! So understand dat Demons are present in all water bodies all over the world,the Atlantic and Pacific ocean being the Greatest.
How? The lord jesus christ cast out demons from the demoniac of Gadara and it entered into pigs and straight into the sea:...confirmation that Water elements are demons.

So Marine spirit is a fallen angel that inhabits the waters or aquatic bodies in the world.
These fell from Heaven after the rebellion and stole so many things from heaven,no wonder The lord Jesus christ said :::the thief cometh not!!!! So understand it

Any parent that appeases Marine spirit would get Marine children and i tell u the gift of God maketh room and addeth no sorrow, but the gift of satan bringeth sorrow.

Such marine children wreck Havoc in their families,homes and society.
They are physically scarless,spotless and beautiful and handsome but inwardly are marines which r ruthless
2)they are wicked
3)they are rich and alsoo lure others into becoming possesed with marine spirit via gifts ,friendship and food
4)they commit fornication so much and dont get infected,but infect others whom they lure or meet.remember Mammywater children are carriers of the plagues of babaylon which are stds,aids,etc and all destroying diseases in the world today
5)they sweat a lot to an extent they r full of water .....

They don t care about sin and theya re Daring.
So understand all dat anyone who asks Marinespirit for children would also get Marine children and nothing the devil gives u is free.
These parents have signed covenants with mammy water and the children would be possesed with marine spirit to beginto carry out mission and vision on earth since they r not of God.this is the mystery behing water elements or children.
So in essence you mean I am one because I sweat alot? Bruh.... U lucky the barrier btw both of us is NL.... I would've smacked U silly....

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN and Skylane, I hail nna...
Truth is Nigerians hate to hear the truth and tend to conclude wot they don't understand to be unreal...Every Creature has its reasons for existence...The only Person who can tell me otherwise is God coz I know wot af experienced...People can say woteva they want to but I trust my eyes more than a Sceptic...You can co-exist with everything around you...Questions they should ask is why they can't see or sense them rather than debunk existence of Mystery itself.

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
dimssy:
can u tell more,reli interested in dis topic
all these things atimes one who's a marine can always dream of having sex witbh women,havin spouse and children,and seeing ppl u only recognise in dreams but neva met dem in real world,I used to dream about that verywell,I once dreamt about some girl took me into the water telling me dis is where I am from(God4bid) she was begging me to come back quick blah blah,but to confess that place is the most beautifull place I av ever seen,Gold diamonds everywhere and they have the latest technologies there that are yet to be brought to the earth,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Truth is Nigerians hate to hear the truth and tend to conclude wot they don't understand to be unreal...Every Creature has its reasons for existence...The only Person who can tell me otherwise is God coz I know wot af experienced...People can say woteva they want to but I trust my eyes more than a Sceptic...You can co-exist with everything around you...Questions they should ask is why they can't see or sense them rather than debunk existence of Mystery itself.
God bless you for those words my brother

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Its just the human nature to be in doubt and denial... I personally have heard of things and I believe them.... Why would different people all over the world including those who have no access to television just wake up and start saying mermaids exist? There's always fire before smoke.... Pple in the thickest villages believe in water beings, people in developed worlds talk of mermaids with fishlike tails.... If you ask me, THEY EXIST....

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Well, I would implore anybody and everybody to believe woteva it is they want to but I tell you categorically, they do exist...In fact, I dated one and it took God's grace to free me from her...Not all of them are aware they belong to it and not all are harmful except you get on their very bad side...A Shocker I have for you is this...I am an Air Element and have tried breaking away for so long...Still on the matter doe...E.S.P and Clairvoyance used to be my strongest points but faded away after constantly telling People about...
Bottom line, there is a God and he created different Creatures for different purposes...Like I said, believe woteva you want to...I write from my own personal experience.
Please tell us more about this Air Element. What is your totem?

If you say they are not harmful, then will you say they are of God?

Well, Lucifer is a son of God, if we are to look at it from that angle.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Xpensivemind:
seriously nairalanders? u dont believe in those ppl, come on dey are everywhere, we see dem everyday, and trust me dey carry d biggest blessing around the world, if u av d good grace if thier females or datin dem u will just notice dat you earn money easily buh when dey get angry at u, dem just b ready for der anger. dey are in both sex male and female of which i av dem around me, i kind of know alot about dem buh cant detail it here, just b aware dat dey are real like, they are they most beautiful and handsome humans around buh some are dormant members some are active members, dats All for now
What do you mean by 'dormant' members?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by okotv(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
For your mind. grin
pure fact
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
omat20:
In the water world, there are over a 100 different clans. Most use dark magic to get what they want. Before any mermaid spirit can enter the physical world, there are different stages that d entity will pass through. Sorry I cant share the stages, am trying to protect myself.
From what? Please do tell
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ITbomb:
In opinion, these set of people should be encouraged to try to establish a link between their origin and earth. Many knowledge could be gained from such venture instead of to castigate them and start looking for deliverance. I would like an encounter with any non-violent or wicked ones. Anyone?
They are full of revelations that will blow your mind. The problem is one just never knows what to expect from them.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
I laff at you Joavid...I know nothing about land, but I can assure you 1000%, there is Air and Water element...Believe wot you may...
This is a very sensitive issue we are talking about and I wud like you to take me seriously(as in SERIOUSLY). Being Water has nothing to do with swimming but Source of strength/power being water same for Air...no flying implied, but the strength/power is maximized in the atmosphere or presence of strong wind...I know you wud tag all am saying as crap but please, be sensitive to people around you...We/They exist and Possess special powers...the greatest gifts God gave us lie in our mind and our ability to dig deep into it...God bless you.
You sound experienced

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Its just the human nature to be in doubt and denial... I personally have heard of things and I believe them.... Why would different people all over the world including those who have no access to television just wake up and start saying mermaids exist? There's always fire before smoke.... Pple in the thickest villages believe in water beings, people in developed worlds talk of mermaids with fishlike tails.... If you ask me, THEY EXIST....
ask dose offshore workers,sailors and fishermen they see alot

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove, dont get me wrong...
The question started out with Water Elements and I sizzled out my own little experience with one...For the Air, I speak for myself now. I wouldn't say they are or not harmful just that like every other Being, anger is a very disastrous thing for all. I can tell you that I had to work so had on not getting angry coz wen I do and have evil thoughts towards People, it wasnt funny...Once again, You May Believe Wot You May, but that is it...my good and evil thoughts had a way of happening...My best gift was that out of nothing, I could predict things to people...As I grew older, and related with different kind of people, at different instances, I sensed the gift had departed...Truth is its still there and it pricks me few minutes before things happen...I have experienced Robberies(4) and Attacks and had being treated with utmost care while younger people and even ladies have been handled gruesomely...Its always like am been set aside from danger or ill treatment...This last one may sound unreal but, exactly what I think about would always locate me one way or another...To be honest though, it has really waned and I seem kinda free of it abit.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
plaetton:

Op.
I think that Dada might be among the reported 23m Nigerians who might benignly insane without even knowing it.

When people obsess their minds with imaginary faries, then there is no clearer definition of mild insanity.

Let me use this opportunity to ask once again :
Religious faith and insanity, WHICH BEGETS THE OTHER?
Why are sane African minds not capable of engaging in serious existential issues of science
, Earth history and philosophy, and then with a projection for future possiblities?

Why are our minds so yoked with garbage?
Tsk tsk tsk, plaetton, the day your eyes will be opened will be the most momentous day in your life. Mark today's date.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by ITbomb(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove:

They are full of revelations that will blow your mind. The problem is one just never knows what to expect from them.
Anyone you can direct me to?

I have heard stories of people drowning and body never found, in 3 years they came back with awesome wealth. I would love to go there . I don't care about the wealth, I want the knowledge revealed over there.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by SpencerLewis(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove:
I just had a most interesting conversation with a friend. Let's call him 'Dada'. Dada is a bible believing Christian and he mentioned that he doesn't believe that Satan and Lucifer and one and the same spirit, but that is a topic for another day.

What prompted me to bring up this topic was Dada's opinion on a subject that has puzzled me for years because it is close to me heart and I will love to get the views of nairalanders. It is 'The Water Element'.

What is the Water Element? According to Dada, there are some people who are 'from the water', and that itself is not a bad thing. I have a very close pal who belongs to this class of people. She is the first born of her family. According to her, before she (my friend) was born, her mother had a dream, and in this dream, she was in front of a river. Someone dipped their hands inside the river and brought out a baby girl and gave it to her mother.

That same month, her mother conceived and gave birth to my friend 9mths later. Now my friend, who is in her 30s has had dreams where she sees herself in the water with a crown on her head. She has gone for deliverance session several times but these water thingy goes on casual leave, only to return after some months. She didn't ask to ''come from the water'', but finds herself in that situation.

In another illustration, I have sat down and interviewed a woman who claims she was born with a cowrie and a piece of thread in her hand. This lady is from the riverine area, and she has communes with water spirits as a result of the circumstances of her birth.

The Yoruba call this set of people 'awon omo omi', the water children.

Now, Dada says it isn't so bad being someone with the water element, but such a person should not let the influence of the water element become excessive because if it does, such a person will start 'misbehaving'.

These things are very real, and It's all rather confusing and I will like experienced nairalanders to shed more light on this phenomenon.
Well Ishilove my sister woman In the planet VENUS where I LUCIFER son of the Morning and the LIGHT BEARER resides, there is nothing like that. We dont even have river there and no ocean. U need to experience what it is like living in VENUS to understand my comment.
Any since i'm on sabbatical leave here on planet EARTH, i have to comment. There are four elements here and there are air, water, fire and earth. All these elements can be at our services for both good and evil. But whatever u use them for, remember reaping time (KARMA). Some souls are earth bound and b/c in their previous incarnation here on earth and depending on their karmic debt, things like water spirit, mammy water etc continue to exist. Again each individual soul has its mission(s) on earth. Just like Judas Iscariot's mission among the 12 disciples of the Master Jesus The Christ was to betray him and he must fulfill his earthly mission. The interesting about it is that Jesus himself knew prior b/4 selecting him. despite his love for material things as money he was made treasurer of the disciples.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
God bless you op! Frstly about the satan being differnt form lucifer its true,lucifer was the rebellion leader angel while satan was behind like assitant they are three also Satan,Lucifer and mephistopheles,now about the marine children yes they are real,most children we see today are from the water cos of our ancestors convenant with the river spirits and to tell you they are among the most complex to deal with,av had encounters and am also a testimony,I will never forget those times I cudnt keep a girlfriend cos a certain girl always appear to dem real life to warn dem to stay clear off me,I remember I was having midnight call with one wen she was brutally attacked by the said strange girl,she was in coma 4 more than a day,b4 I confronted them(spirits)to release her,if not for countless deliverance I undertook
So if Satan and Lucifer are different, where does Lucifer lie in the scheme of things?

A girl and her boyfriend were having midnight call 5 years ago. This girl was been troubled by a marine demon and he was constantly tormenting any man that came her way. However, this current boyfriend was stubborn and spiritually alert, so he had been able to defeat this demon any time it came to fight him. So on this fateful night, they were gisting their love gist when suddenly, they both heard a deep male voice. Thw voice said "so you think you have found love abi? The voice repeated this question three times.

The girl, thinking it was network issues, cut the call and dialled her boyfriend's number again. When he picked, he told her that he had a voice over the phone. That was when they realized that it wasn't the network, but the demon who had spoken to the both of them.

So yes, i believe your story about this attack your girl faced.

I don't care if people call me names about what i believe. They are blind in a world full of blind people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
ask dose offshore workers,sailors and fishermen they see alot
my uncle has told me alot... He works offshore.... I did my IT offshore and I heard alot too from those who've worked offshore longer...
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
again @ Ishilove, I sound experienced coz I speak of what af experienced...The if their from God part, grin, I swear I can't say coz I wasn't there wen God started his glorious works...what I do know is that I was created by got, took ill for 18months from birth before God miraculously healed me according to my Parents...af experienced uncommon favor in indescribable ways(call them miracles if you may)and attract some unusual kind of people who keep saying though we are peculiar, we belong to differing powers...It sounded ridiculous at first but upon pondering and observing my life, the truth had always been hitting me from the inside...

Note: I love Harry Potter,Merlin, Fairies, Elves and other stories but please, do not relate the Realities of Life to bedtime stories or fantasy...
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
I tried holding this back but just couldn't.
The reason why Nigeria and her fellow African neighbours remain as they are is because its Citizens think they know so much and ignore the Real things staring them in the face...Someone said Education and Culture is the bane of my Superstition, I sorry for you...I hold a Masters degree in Computer Engineering, travelled to and lived in two(2) European Countries and i enjoy much of new and interesting cultures and learning...I come to nairaland every day to learn and laugh so, I dont live in the Stone or Medieval Age like some wud believe...My Point still remains, BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU MAY WANT TO BELIEVE...Extra Sensory Perception has being a part of my life for as long as I could think on my own and I have had countless experiences to know the difference between something normal and its superficial neighbour...Let not the ignorance of the unknown fool you...The tree of good and evil,life and death were hidden from man at the beginning of existence for a reason...God bless you.
Interesting
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
drjoe01:
cry omo omi(marine daughters)truely exist b'cos my wife is a typical example. though i was inform b4 i marry her but there are good and bad side which i 'll love to share.
go ahead and share please. I am very interested.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Ishilove, dont get me wrong...
The question started out with Water Elements and I sizzled out my own little experience with one...For the Air, I speak for myself now. I wouldn't say they are or not harmful just that like every other Being, anger is a very disastrous thing for all. I can tell you that I had to work so had on not getting angry coz wen I do and have evil thoughts towards People, it wasnt funny...Once again, You May Believe Wot You May, but that is it...my good and evil thoughts had a way of happening...My best gift was that out of nothing, I could predict things to people...As I grew older, and related with different kind of people, at different instances, I sensed the gift had departed...Truth is its still there and it pricks me few minutes before things happen...I have experienced Robberies(4) and Attacks and had being treated with utmost care while younger people and even ladies have been handled gruesomely...Its always like am been set aside from danger or ill treatment...This last one may sound unreal but, exactly what I think about would always locate me one way or another...To be honest though, it has really waned and I seem kinda free of it abit.
Interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Grail Message / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.