Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo (6713 Views)

Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December / Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ausdy(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Good morning my people, I've been watching the APC supporters lately and my research so far have prove that the propaganda party as they re fondly called
Are you at again.
Here my observation for today.
A tread was opened and it's titled (If you re to vote today who will you vote for? ) I was I among the first 10 people to read the tread and by then the pro APC comment have already gathered over 250likes grin cheesy
Now If you carefully conduct the number of people who said they re for GEJ compare to that of GMB .
GEJ have more votes even with a wide margin.
My question is, where are the people clicking likes and share? cheesy and they not voting too? This further clears the air about this APC E- likers having multiple account and can manipulate online polls

Note I am for GEJ and I am grassly rooting for him.(no apology)
And we don't just click like. we VOTE tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by midolian(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Nothing will stop most of the hands that click 'likes' from voting APC on the election day...its jst 2weeks away, ur eye go soon clear.

134 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ausdy(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2015
tongue grin just can't wait
midolian:
Nothing will stop most of the hands that click 'likes' from voting APC on the election day...its jst 2weeks away, ur eye go soon clear.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Rawani: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2015
ausdy:

A tread was opened and it's titled (If you re to vote today who will you vote for? ) I was I among the first 10 people to read the tread and by then the pro APC comment have already gathered over 250likes

So you're suggesting that 239 people clicked LIKE without viewing the thread? Your candidate has been beaten fair and square. Be a good sport and improve your campaign.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by 234GT(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2015
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.

30 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Some people are really pained!

Smh

43 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ausdy(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Rawani:
I'm sorry but can you explain your point clearly OP? Did you say you counted the comments or what?
Yes I counted the comments from beginning to page 4. You count it by yourself tongue

3 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Obipat(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2015
M*umu, check views and check likes. Use ur head b4 exposing ur jonathanian. I'm igbo and I'm rooting for GMB

75 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by asadike(f): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2015
I think that question should be directed to d mods.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kesikeller(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2015
If it was fake likes, then why are u bothered

47 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ausdy(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2015
234GT:
In my family of six, I am the only GEJ supporter. The remaining five support Buhari, but the good news is that I am the only one going to vote.
All the others can't vote because of different reasons. If you listened to Buhari's speech in PHC on Thursday, you will never vote for him except you are brain dead like him.
His blunders were unforgiveable.
And I'm sure the other six might also be here shouting change grin Buhari's sin re his company. His associates

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ausdy(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2015
kesikeller:
If it was fake likes, then why are u bothered
As a good nigerian I need to point out evil so that the appropriate body in charge can look into it.
We don't see fraud and keep quiet wink

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
ausdy:
Good morning my people, I've been watching the APC supporters lately and my research so far have prove that the propaganda party as they re fondly called
Are you at again.
A tread was opened and it's titled (If you re to vote today who will you vote for? ) I was I among the first 10 people to read the tread and by then the pro APC comment have already gathered over 250likes grin cheesy
Now If you carefully conduct the number of people who said they re for GEJ compare to that of GMB .
GEJ have more votes even with a wide margin.
My question is, where are the people clicking likes and share? cheesy and they not voting too? This further clears the air about this APC E- likers having multiple account and can manipulate online polls

Note I am for GEJ and I am grassly rooting for him.(no apology)
And we don't just click like. we VOTE tongue

I voted for GMB and i didnt even post anything on the thread. Just saw it, liked it and i zoomed off. Guess there are alot of pple like me. Ok

76 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by blackfase(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
11,000+ views & you think 1,000+ votes r bein manipulated? Doesnt add up on ur observation bru....

ausdy:
Are you at again.

28 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Booked Booked Booked
'
Booked Booked Booked
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by menix(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
M*umu, check views and check likes. Use ur head b4 exposing ur jonathanian. I'm igbo and I'm rooting for GMB

Then u re wat d igbo call OSU....

5 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by 2Brains1(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2015
this op no get sense oh, or is the clueless syndrome affecting all PDP supporters?

21 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ShakurM(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Fake thread undecided
Fake win 4 Jonathan too!
So shall it be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by gabriel212: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2015
man i click like without makin comments in dt thread.

17 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by egift(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Most Jonathan's supporters do not have a Clue of how the 21st Century. Just look at this OP speaking confidently in ignorance.

Buhari's Presidency will bring massive Technological Revolution in Nigeria. This Change is Unstoppable.

25 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by sherrylo: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:

God bless you this morning! no mind that yeye person. Me for example I click GMB but I no comment.Leave am make him dey count comment.

We no dey shout na just VOTE!

28 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by omenka(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2015
In fact, I initially ignored the thread because we've had too many of such polls on this forum, but this very thread made me visit the thread and add one more "fake like" to the fake likes in favour of Buhari.

33 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ademega(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2015
You must have made this post out of sleepless night and and hours of wondering "how come such landslide"
Just wait for the reality ...
Minus one day today

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Obipat(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2015
menix:

Then u re wat d igbo call OSU....
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by babs01(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
lol
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Ultimate300(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2015
so you want to tell us, all jonathan likes where pure and fair,

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by knightsTempler: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Whatever who cares, election ain't won online, it's won with actual people who can vote. That is what counts at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by ibkgab001: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
I woke up in a new Bugatti

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
grin op reality will soon dawn on you, the wind of change is like a tsunami, it moves with force and takes down everything on its way grin

9 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by kingslly(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Dats very true OP ,imagine i saw 1235 likes for one pro GMB comment on dat thread but am not sure the number of people that voted GMB are up to that amount,i think they have a way of hacking the like button

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by jboixxx: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I voted for GMB and i didnt even post anything on the thread. Just saw it, liked it and i zoomed off. Guess there are alot of pple like me. Ok
I'm one of them jawe... Don't mind OP. How many views to likes? Must I comment b4 I click on like? Ever since d campaign started, tthis is my 1st comment on politics but 100s of Likes are to my credit. Both are independent. Jonathanians can't stop to blame or find excuses. It's in them.

8 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo by lovemko(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Obipat:
. Why am I osu? Is it because I want a better leader? Thaat I finished my NYSC since 2012 and no job and I feel like tryIng. Another person? DId u know that GMB was not an optIon to me in 2011? DId u know that GEJ failed all his 2011 campaign promIses? DId u know that we have 3 graduates in my family wIthout jobs. DId u know tht God will forgv u if u use ur senses and vote for GMB

i was realy gettin to hate this igbos til i saw AMAKADNB, now you...
dnt knw if amakadnb is igbo but her name is...
pls sum1 needs to start talking sum sense into sum of these guys seriously...
not that jonathan has been in anyway useful to dem but jst because he is the main political rival to buhari so he gets all thier support...
isnt there an igbo contestant in one of the other parties... even plenty of d igbo are contestin for the presidency... why not vote for one of them rather than them selling thier future away all in d name of tribalism

d other day... an igbo brethen of us insisted dat they igbo clan arent nigerians, dat dey are israelites... nd dat dey will keep praying for thier country israel till...
seriously speaking... i think most of this people needs to be educated... because of that statemnt of igbos not being nigerians, i did a search on d internet to see d link betwen igbos nd israel... my brother... u found absolutely notin dan a few cultural similarities...

with so many other actions of dis igbo... one can say dey are on d forefront to break nigeria...

so bros... hold up your belief nd dont let nobody shake u... do the right thing nd vote with and for your conscience

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Not Financially Independent ― INEC / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison / Reps Support Proposed Federal University Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Bida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.