Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... (1889 Views)

Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / What Should I Do With My Bible?? / Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
emmysoftyou:
i ve bought a new standard version of king james bible since 2007,and my old bible still with me till date cos am scared of throwing it away despite been tore and it s old..
I dont know what to do with it again......
nairalanders have you thrown away your old bible before and nothing happen to you?
The Book is merely paper and ink... it isn't holy at all. So please stop worshipping the book abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Amujale(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Meaning?

Are you ok?

The Christian bible isn't a history textbook.

My advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and go and pick up proper history books.
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Amujale(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Book is merely paper and ink... it isn't holy at all. So please stop worshipping the book abeg! undecided

Teach!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Though An Atheist, I Believe In Afterlife!!! / Do Atheists Oppose Abortion? / Rccg Sunday School 20th August, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.