Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? (6982 Views)

A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2015
I ever since i came to this world, i dont think any body can loves me or loves you more than your mother-#never.com.
1. Mother's is not obtainable but properties are.
2, mother's is not buildable but house are.
3, mother's is not buyable but cars are.
4. Mother's can not sleep when u are awake but friends slept b4 u return.
5. Mother's are not goods.
6.you can have two wives but U can't have two biological mothers..
7. Mother's ever caring for their children moving forward.
8. Mother carrys u 4 complete 9months or more than.
9. Mother's pray and fast for their children.
10. If ur mother is rich, u are rich bcs she will always do any thing possible to make u feel good! No wonder God called them a 'help meat'
11. Mother's breastfeed us without minding the falling of it breast.
Thank you so much my beloved mother mrs.nurse.uhegbu Rose.O.
Happy mother's day mum.
Happy mother's to all mama.
Make ur wish here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Princecalm(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2015
One of them is important at a stage in life, at infant your mum is the most important but when you get married your wife becomes automatically more important.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Hazardd(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2015
interesting kiss

two of them are important it depend on if you are single or married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by OgenemaroKessy(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Both are important but Mum comes first. Thou it's a personal thing and opinion do varies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by braine(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Princecalm:
One of them is important at a stage in life, at infant your mum is the most important but when you get married your wife becomes automatically more important.
Its as simple as this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by nellyhandsom(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
my mum is and will always be more important in my life!!!

my opinion!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by sinizia: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Both are important. While still single, no woman takes the number one spot of my mom, but on the day I officially say I do and marry her, she becomes my better half. The mother of my future children. My confidant. My best friend - she becomes my number one.

it doesn't mean I'll forget my mom. Never!! I'll love her to heaven and back, but it's time to face my future and that future is with my wife. For now, mom is more important.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by pwerrymansion(f): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
It only depends on where yoou are coming from. They both perform specific functions @ different time period and thus are both important! Moreso, every mother was once a wife, and most wives will someday become mothers. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by asadike(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:
Both are important. While still single, no woman takes the number one spot of my mom, but on the day I officially say I do and marry her, she becomes my better half. The mother of my future children. My confidant. My best friend - she becomes my number one.

it doesn't mean I'll forget my mom. Never!! I'll love her to heaven and back, but it's time to face my future and that future is with my wife. For now, mom is more important.
thumbs up for u

4 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Whoever should ask me which do I hold dare between my mum and my wife is trying to play pranks which I might not fancy.

Both are equally important!. But it does depend on the extent at which one look at it.

Any man might decide not to marry! Its his choice, but can any man decide not to have a mother?.

4 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Decale: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Any man might decide not to marry! Its his choice, but can any man decide not to have a mother?.

Yeah also his choice....

Let's say you're in a boat with your mom and wife and it overturned, both don't know how to swim and you could save just one, who would it be?

If you indeed have a wife or an experience in a relationship, you'd realize the spouse comes first. It could be too Herculean for this section to understand as it's filled with kids who are single

5 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:

Yeah also his choice....

Let's say you're in a boat with your mom and wife and it overturned, both don't know how to swim and you could save just one, who would it be?

If you indeed have a wife or an experience in a relationship, you'd realize the spouse comes first. It could be too Herculean for this section to understand as it's filled with kids who are single
You know this same thought crosses my mind and I would have opened a thread on it, but nahhhh.

Anyway to put it in my friends words when he was asked exactly what you asked. He said "let my dad go and save my mum" lol. "I'm not my mothers husband am I?".

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice comments.....

2 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by ivyT(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

wink
awww
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by sinizia: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyT:

wink
awww

You're gorgeous BTW. wink

That's a chemistry/physics/medical lab @your DP, right?
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by ivyT(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:

You're gorgeous BTW. wink

That's a chemistry/physics/medical lab @your DP, right?

None of the above grin
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by sinizia: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyT:

None of the above grin

Okay. In the school I attended, our labs' sockets were constructed that way. That's why I thought such.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by ronald4lif(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Mothers!

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Kingblingz(m): 4:00am On Mar 16, 2015
For now my Mum buh 2moro its gon be my Wife!

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Ranoscky(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. No matter the circumstance I think my mom is more important.

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Ranoscky:
Different strokes for different folks. No matter the circumstance I think my mom is more important.

what of after ur marriage?
At least u can divorse ur wife(God forbid) and marry another one or two but you can't divorse ur mum ba?

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2015
ivyT:

wink
awww

you are on point sha!
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
joseph1832:
You know this same thought crosses my mind and I would have opened a thread on it, but nahhhh.

Anyway to put it in my friends words when he was asked exactly what you asked. He said "let my dad go and save my mum" lol. "I'm not my mothers husband am I?".

all correct sir..
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
nellyhandsom:
my mum is and will always be more important in my life!!!

my opinion!!!!!

are u the last born?
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by timilehing(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Till I get married, my Mum is most important. My wife owns me immediately after marriage. Mum should hold on to her husband too

3 Likes

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is that why many mother's avoid their sons from marrying early?

1 Like

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by nellyhandsom(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Staru1:

are u the last born?

not at all!!! as a matter of fact I'm the FIRST BORN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by Staru1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
nellyhandsom:

not at all!!! as a matter of fact I'm the FIRST BORN!!!

alright sir!
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by MrCork: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Staru1:
I ever since i came to this world, i dont think any body can loves me or loves you more than your mother-#never.com.
10. If ur mother is rich, u are rich bcs she will always do any thing possible to make u feel good! No wonder God called them a 'help meat'
Happy mother's day mum.
Make ur wish here.

angry
Re: Mother's And Wife Which One Is The Most Important? by MrCork: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Staru1:
Happy mother's day mum.
Make ur wish here.

....which Mother?...r u goin sleep wit Mother, huh??... ...QUIT DREAMING....Wifey all the way!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sex Actually The Sweetest Thing On Earth? / 'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.