Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State (25508 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by LewisO: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=14pt]And some mumu will fall for this nonsense, what they will carry away after election. undecided

Sir (GMB). [/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Tonniey(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2015
gej
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by emmykk(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2015
12 days to place APC where it belong.

Uncle Jonathan all the way
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Sigh

Transformer wey nor get electric abi na Power!

Sai baba

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by otitookoro(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2015
this is a shame. public fund used to buy public goods is now pdp doings. ignorant naija bothers pls weak up.is this what you people called gej transformation agenda or services?
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by XBLadez: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Ochiske:
lalasticlala do the need full

Like for GMB, share for GEJ
Lets see who wins cheesy
Do you sell the likes and shares? We don't wanna know that, the real election is coming up on the 28th of this month.
And, of course

Somebody will cry again
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by ruffDiamond: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Light dey am??;( yeye poo d poo gbajue agenda mtchewww
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by otitookoro(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
up gej for "up-ing" your failure.this is day light robbery from pdp. public fund for pdp campaign. clueless cross riverians do not be deceived. after six years in power, this is the public service & all gej could offer you in the name of campaign and you call this transformation?
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by san316(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Crazy guys.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by LewisO: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Ochiske:

Lets see who wins cheesy
[size=14pt]If for the "Like" mata Buhari don win that one yesterday, and he must surely will soonest! [/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by LordGuru: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
I can't stop laughing at this funny but true thread. The lady is a funny genius!
https://www.nairaland.com/2187631/advice-please-should-she-confront#31466129
This should be on FP, it would help so many marriages.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by suptol(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Nawa o. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by olas24u(f): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2015
They are very bad ,they are indicating that they dont care about Nigerians and that you can hug the transformer
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by seedorfg(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2015
is it the 1993 transformer or 2001 model, shiooor this cluelesness spreading vastly among those that see but could no attest, transformer kho transporter nii , small time e go be transmuggler mtcheeeew ...,anyway sai GMB.itz nitemi oo because ti baba ni mo se, i tanda gidigba for CHANGE !
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by PassingShot(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
kennygee:
And we no get light.

cry

But you support GEJ nah!

Kpele.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Lanretoye(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
They can campaign with Kanji Dam,who cares?...GMB till he dies!
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:

But you support GEJ nah!

Kpele.

Me?

Na one man squad i be o.

If i hear.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by officialteemi(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
mtcheeeew....meanwhile somewhere in calabar..no lite for 3years..abasi obori by mayne avenue
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by lovat(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Ochiske:

Lets see who wins cheesy
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
kennygee:

Me?

Na one man squad i be o.

If i hear.

You must be on GMB's side then.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by XBLadez: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Khalessi:
So the clueless one is deeping his hand into the national purse to fund his reelection? God save Nigeria!
Sai Buhari
No more transformation we need change!
I know you attended the same school with Buhari, but you don't have to let us know. It's dipping, not deeping.

Thank me later!
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by arimahoseloka(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
its only weak minds that would be convinced by this rubbish. PDP are so useless every move they make backfires against them. they are already under a curse. the blood of youths shared during d last immigration recruitment will keep speaking evil against this government. rubbish useless desperados
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be on GMB's side then.

None o.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by benitwater(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
federal republic of people's democratic party.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by arimahoseloka(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
the greatest madness is to continue using thesame panadol for 16 years of constant head ache. at least no matter how little the hope may appear. we need a change!!! we can't continue with this headache.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Y are bring these THINGS now...?

What do they TAKE NIGERIANS for..?

Do They think EVERYONE is GULLIBLE..?
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
kennygee:

None o.

Hmmmm! On whose side then? You just have to be a patriotic citizen sha.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by ACHIEVERBA: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
I WONDER WHY THEY ARE MAKING THESE WHOLE THING LOOK LIKE A PRIVILEGE.

FYI....IT'S OUR RIGHT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.