Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,427 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) (2358 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Opinion From Mothers Pls / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
As people celebrates their mother all over the country today. I say Happy mothers day to all the mothers across the country
May they live to reap the fruits of their labour.

... And as we all know a mother would go to any length just for her children...

I just want to share some funny pictures from today's mothers day celebration.
You can as well add yours too.
Happy mothers day.

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by RotrEmmanuel: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
n
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
The love of a mother to her child...

Abeggggg who dem de give injection biko

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
African mom be like... These children would not put me in debts... Locking the pot.

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
If the government would not provide security for our children.. We can do it ourselves

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
When your mum says she left Dangote to marry ya Dad...

Iya Don Jazzy.....

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by crixlight2(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls move dis to front page.. Wish my mum is still alive... Missing her. Pray that ur mum will live to eat ur food.amen
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mind what you tell your children.....

African mothers and their children on social media

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan celebrates mother's day in style...

This woman no wan gree

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mom and daughter... This is so so cute.

1 Share

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hard working mom in one part of the country

Somebody should tell this guy to celebrate mothers day for his wife mother

Husband : dear I would take care of the children today, that's your gift for mothers day celebration

Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by mismore(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice pics...
funny!
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmmm...mind blowing pics
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chukwu gozierem Nne nakwuazi ndi Nne nile...Amen
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Wuuworld(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am sorry,after seeing all these pics,I can simply say my Mum is the best......God Bless u MUM
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
mismore:
Nice pics...
funny!

Thanks dear.
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awww smiley
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by AndreRose(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mothers are the best.
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by Tuntheycr7: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
crixlight2:
Pls move dis to front page.. Wish my mum is still alive... Missing her. Pray that ur mum will live to eat ur food.amen

Eyahhh..
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Funny And Beautiful Pictures From Mothers Day Celebration (pictures) by amokeme(f): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2015
interesting.... HMD

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Give Her Child Up For Adoption / What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction / Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.