Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. (14379 Views)

Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Since our christian and Muslim brothers got their own lounge...then i think we should too
Everyone is welcome though

Here's basically for chats, sharing of theories , mature arguments and everything religious...

different topics can be discussed here...

Let's start with this ? a Popular question since the creation of man...

How did God come into existence? funny theories are allowed.. no insults

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Horus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blacks are Gods and the black race is eternal

Blacks are Gods in amnesia, they simply forget who they are

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op, can I start by asking which category you fall into and why you chose to be in it
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:
Op, can I start by asking which category you fall into and why you chose to be in it

this is a chat room brother, you can ask anything..

As for where I belong...well I'm still deciding..

for now I'm an Atheistically Inclined

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:
Blacks are Gods and the black race is eternal

Blacks are Gods in amnesia, they simply forget who they are

Please explain

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this is a chat room brother, you can ask anything..

As for where I belong...well I'm still deciding..

for now I'm an Atheistically Inclined

I was born and brought up a christian.
But I am not feeling the religious thingy.
There is just so much secrecy and hypocrisy. Its too complicated. The followers are blind to a lot and its really annoying

I believe there is God, but I find it hard to comprehend some of His actions as opposed to some

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:

I was born and brought up a christian.
But I am not feeling the religious thingy.
There is just so much secrecy and hypocrisy. Its too complicated. The followers are blind to a lot and its really annoying

I believe there is God, but I find it hard to comprehend some of His actions as opposed to some

There is God? ..what I wanna know is where he came from.

Plus many of the bible stories sound like Fairy tales...

I opened a thread last year asking how it was possible for Noah to gather all the animals in the world and fit them into that ark... but no one could explain

3 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by davien(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why do people think agnosticism is some sort of middle ground? it still encompasses theism and atheism..
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

There is God? ..what I wanna know is where he came from.

Plus many of the bible stories sound like Fairy tales...

I opened a thread last year asking how it was possible for Noah to gather all the animals in the world and fit them into that ark... but no one could explain

Well I believe in the supernatural. And if the supernatural exists, there should be a greater power controlling it, hence the idea of God

About your noah story, it baffles me in a way. If you think of dinosaurs and the likes. Even insects
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:

Well I believe in the supernatural. And if the supernatural exists, there should be a greater power controlling it, hence the idea of God

About your noah story, it baffles me in a way. If you think of dinosaurs and the likes. Even insects

Exactly. Insects,Spiders, Soldier ants e.t c

I think Man's wanting to believe in something bigger and supernatural led to the creation of religions

I think God was invented by Man....

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Exactly. Insects,Spiders, Soldier ants e.t c

I think Man's wanting to believe in something bigger and supernatural led to the creation of religions

I think God was invented by Man....

God isn't religion. Religion was invented by man but God wasn't.

I believe religion is the greatest mind control tool invented by man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:

Have you ever witness what you can term supernatural in your life?

Story of noah? lol.. read the mesopotamian flood story that predates the story of noah by thousands of years... They are just mythology bro..

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth&sa=U&ei=pcAFVca_FabMygOl9ICQCw&ved=0CAsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGQMmzRNMH8wTyWnvcwZfThOtDkNA

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:

And which of the God(s) are you talking about bro?

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Have you ever witness what you can term supernatural in your life?

Story of noah? lol.. read the mesopotamian flood story that predates the story of noah by thousands of years... They are just mythology bro..

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_myth&sa=U&ei=pcAFVca_FabMygOl9ICQCw&ved=0CAsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGQMmzRNMH8wTyWnvcwZfThOtDkNA

Of course.. there's no way Noah would have gathered Polar bears or Kangaroos cos they weren't in his region..

People fail to realise most of the stories are Jewish folklore

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by nobilis: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Opening this "chat group" is just useless.
I'm sorry to say.

Just as "religiosity" should be a personal thing, "a-religiosity" should also be personal. And shouldn't be broadcast in this manner.

Unlike our religious brothers that congregate in quantum around some beliefs and doctrines, you will discover that no two atheists or freethinkers are alike in their beliefs (or should I say, lack of belief).

So I don't think there is any need for this thread.
My humble opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Of course.. there's no way Noah would have gathered Polar bears or Kangaroos cos they weren't in his region..

People fail to realise most of the stories are Jewish folklore
Jewish mythology copied from older mythology ( mesopotamian/sumerian)
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:

And which of the God(s) are you talking about bro?

The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
The God of Daniel,
The God of Moses,
The God of Joshua
The God of David,
The God of Noah,
The God of Elijah that answereth by FIRE!!!!!!!

BUT COME ooooooooooooooo

Non of them comes from Africa

3 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
mozzart:

•man couldn't comprehend how he came into existence.... Thus the desirability to worship something they believed created them led to the worshipping of physical object that are most time ginormous in size..People worshipped the Sky, Sun ...trees..mountains etc ...

I still stand my ground that God was invented by Man .. We wanted to believe something greater than us somewhere in the filaments existed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
wordcat:

The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
The God of Daniel,
The God of Moses,
The God of Joshua
The God of David,
The God of Noah,

BUT COME ooooooooooooooo

•don't you wonder why we have black people when the bible says our first parents were Adam and Eve.. And looking at it, they were from the middle-east right?

so why are there black people, Asians, Red Indians..

The bible itself is discombobulated
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
wordcat:

The God of Abraham,
The God of Isaac,
The God of Daniel,
The God of Moses,
The God of Joshua
The God of David,
The God of Noah,

BUT COME ooooooooooooooo

Check am na...

We africans just carry another people's mythology for head ni... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•don't you wonder why we have black people when the bible says our first parents were Adam and Eve.. And looking at it, they were from the middle-east right?

lmao that adam and eve shii is just jewish mythology.. every culture have theirs...but some people go swear say na jewish own be true and the one attributed to their own culture is myth..lol..

ALL na myth shaaa..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Check am na...

We africans just carry another people's mythology for head ni... grin

No be small thing, we even wear their folklores for body like say na cloth we wear.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Their First parents were Satan and Eve not Adam and Eve.

Satan ate the fruit with Eve first before Adam even their jesus also confirmed this when he said to them that they are like their father, the devil.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
wordcat:

Their First parents were Satan and Eve not Adam and Eve.

Satan ate the fruit with Eve first before Adam even their jesus also confirmed this when he said to them that they are like their father, the devil.

are you trying to say Satan slept with Eve?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by sample042(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
The worst of it is that they all preach heaven n hell but they don't wish to die to inherit the so called HEAVEN.
this baffles me the most...

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Freksy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Since our christian and Muslim brothers got their own lounge...then i think we should too
Everyone is welcome though

Here's basically for chats, sharing of theories , mature arguments and everything religious...

different topics can be discussed here...

Let's start with this ? a Popular question since the creation of man...

How did God come into existence? funny theories are allowed.. no insults

No one will ever answer that question. Nothing gave birth to, or pre-existed him. This eternity is part of what makes him what and who he is.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Horus(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Please explain

The Black race have no "zero time reference" (No begining). The Black race have No begining and no end. Even if you travel to other galaxies and others solar systems you will find people of the Black race living there. Our royal crown (Hairs) is the sign of the first race, the God Race, the one race, the only race of living beings on Earth with Nappy hair. Foreign Religions are a plot, an evil hypnotic spell of ammesia that was cast upon all the Blacks 6,000 years ago. It is a spell of spiritual ignorance and racial blindness for 6,000 years our people have been in a coma state , amnesia a very deep sleep of the conscious mind lost in blind Faith and Belief with no facts and confirmations out right ignorance to who they are .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by igbo2011(m): 3:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Horus:

The Black race have no "zero time reference" (No begining). The Black race have No begining and no end. Even if you travel to other galaxies and others solar systems you will find people of the Black race living there. Our royal crown (Hairs) is the sign of the first race, the God Race, the one race, the only race of living beings on Earth with Nappy hair. Foreign Religions are a plot, an evil hypnotic spell of ammesia that was cast upon all the Blacks 6,000 years ago. It is a spell of spiritual ignorance and racial blindness for 6,000 years our people have been in a coma state , amnesia a very deep sleep of the conscious mind lost in blind Faith and Belief with no facts and confirmations out right ignorance to who they are .

6000 years? Isn't that too long.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

are you trying to say Satan slept with Eve?

Before nko?

Are u a learner??

U never ask urself why Cain is so wicked?

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by johnydon22(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2015
wordcat:

Before nko?

Are u a learner??

hahahahahahaha this guy self... grin
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2015
wordcat:
se

Before nko?

Are u a learner??

I have seen theories where they said Satan had sex with Eve. The forbidden fruit is in fact sexual intercourse

but I want you to shed more light on it

If Cain killed Abel and fled and wandered off...then who did he marry when only Adam and Eve were left.. or did God create other people too
the bible just contradicts itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do We Have So Many Churches In Nigeria? / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.