Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (28445 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Fulani Insurgents Expel Tor Tiv From His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by macpetrus(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
MAKURDI – It was a bloody Sunday in Benue state, after suspected Fulani insurgents alleged slaughtered over 90 persons including women and children at Egba village, in Agatu local government area of the state.
Vanguard gathered from a local in the community that the number may well exceed the currently figure since many were still missing and unaccounted for.
“The search for victims and survivors is still ongoing, but there is no doubt that the figure may rise because the entire village is like a killing field with blood stench everywhere and many still missing.” He said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/over-90-killed-many-injured-as-suspected-fulani-insurgents-sack-benue-village/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Tallesty1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gosh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by LagosBoi2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
RIP to the departed souls

With GMB - Maximum Security Guaranteed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by SeverusSnape(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
RIP people

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by iconize(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
These nomads are terrorizing the entire West Africa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Holy Moses

Hausa fulani has placed Nigeria where it doesn't belong. What joy do they deprive by killing people? Is it religion or tribe?

Why can't these useless beast at lease go to school and understand the importance of life and it's values?

Some people are just born to be wicked.

When South East were busy sending their children to school, abacha, shakari, buhari, aburbakar and likes are as well teaching people how to kill if anyone didn't worship muhammad. Now this is the results. Boko Haram, Fulani.

God help us from the hands of these mor.ons?

Less i forget
22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes
plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and much more
I wonder how haters will win

join the winning team

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by KwoiZabo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Had it been its when APC have not started packaging Buhari he would have gone to defend his fulani brothers the way he did when fulani and Yoruba fought in Oyo State under Lam Adesina.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by nzeobi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
My idoma brothers stand up and protect yourselves from these terrorist. RIP to the dead.
Govt please ban nomadic system of animal rearing else this madness will continue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Onyejiuwaokoh: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
May God forgive you all for calling those Jihadists herdsmen. A total jihad has been declared on Benue people and it is mistakingly tagged fulani herdsmen. Nigeria civil war is the worst mistake the middle belt people made, these people used them to kill their brothers in faith and have now turned back to annihilate them entirely.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by POPdecorator: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC

15 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by macpetrus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Had it been its year 2012 backwards when APC have not started packaging Buhari he would have gone to defend his fulani brothers the way he did when fulani and Yoruba fought in Oyo State under Lam Adesina.

You still remember that fight.... Yet some set of people still go ahead and defend the fulani in the name of politics!!!

55 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dokyOloye: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari's brothers.
Infact,he is d life patron of Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association.
Expect more of this if he mistakenly becomes president.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dokyOloye: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
90 what?
GEJ surpporters pls let's consider dis to not vote for him

imagin if ur brother or sister or relative was amoung that 90@person hw would u feel

we want no more killing in this nation and we can stop it by our vote
bcs our vote is a gun that can kill terorrist
pls vote for buhari for better nigeria

sai buhari
sai change
sai APC
So in Ur warped sense,what d Fulani herdsmen are doing is their God-given role,and it is GEJ's job to stop them?
I have not seen even a word of condemnation from U for the perpetrators of this heinous act.
SMH

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do we still have a govrnment in Nigeria?
Do we still have a governor in Benue state?
I remember sharing my room when i went to the village(2010/2011 for two nights) with some stranded fulani folk.
They looked so innocent and needed help, our house was in a very lonely area, our closest neighbours were metres away. They didnt touch any of us. My folks were away, just me and my two cousins.

3years later, they were all forced out of the village(the same Benue state oo). You need to see the way our people dealt with them, i wasnt there sha, i heard stories and i saw pix.
The youths nailed the head of one elderly fulani man sef. They burnt their bikes, they picked up arms and patrolled the whole village at night for months!

Do not let those bastards be your nieghbours, talk more of lettin 'em live with u. They'r evil and they're gonna kill u soon and lay claims to your land. Fight for yourself cus the government dont give a hoot about you(David Mark de prick is from that region). Defend yourselves!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by leke12(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
Buhari's brothers.
Infact,he is d life patron of Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association.
Expect more of this if he mistakenly becomes president.
this miyetti association have endorsed jonathan as president so why blaming it on buhari again.

12 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Flets: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari the Fulani terrorist will simply ask 'why are your people killing my people?'

What has Buhari done to help stem the invasion of people's homelands by his people?

He is always quick to defend bokoharam and Fulani massacres.

No sane Nigerian will even imagine a tribalist and fundamentalist like Buhari as CinC. He is plain evil.

47 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by CharlieMaria(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
N
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by datguru: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari brothers

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by uromicom: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
this is one of the reasons why GEJ is trying to biuld more universities in the north. To help get these fulanis educated.

21 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oh my God
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Another set of mad insurgents on the rampage

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Akbee(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
nzeobi:
My idoma brothers stand up and protect yourselves from these terrorist. RIP to the dead.
Govt please ban nomadic system of animal rearing else this madness will continue
yeah!banning the nomadic cattle rearing system wl go a long way at keeping it checked.
Government shud also make basic education compulsory in the northern region..Illiteracy sucks.those guys kill for fun cos they don't know the value of human life. wud an educated man kill himself and others by arming himself with explosive just becos someone promised him sum unseen virgins in heaven?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by NetBizguy: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulani Insurgents kwa? hm eeeh!

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulanis at it again...
The Governor should at-least visit the scene nah, are the victims not nigerians
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by free2ryhme: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
macpetrus:
MAKURDI – It was a bloody Sunday in Benue state, after suspected Fulani insurgents alleged slaughtered over 90 persons including women and children at Egba village, in Agatu local government area of the state.
Vanguard gathered from a local in the community that the number may well exceed the currently figure since many were still missing and unaccounted for.
“The search for victims and survivors is still ongoing, but there is no doubt that the figure may rise because the entire village is like a killing field with blood stench everywhere and many still missing.” He said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/over-90-killed-many-injured-as-suspected-fulani-insurgents-sack-benue-village/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

endless bloodshed in the country which way nigeria
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
wat...
Boko haram killings
Fulani herdsmen killings
Political killings
Arm robbery killing. .

Which way Nigeria? embarassed cry

God help us..

5 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by missionmex(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
I av never seen a mumu people like benue people.

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by jreyez(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lord have mercy...

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indications Point To Saraki To Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket / Benue Governorship Supplementary Election Results (Live Updates) / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.