Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. (28791 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by owomida1: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2018
kingcaspero:
[i][/i]i rep FGC IK too ����

cool. 02 grad
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2018
Shortyy:
I went through hell in boarding school.

My school being a missionary school, it wasn't easy for us at all. Especially the Junior one's.

If I begin to tell the story, it'd be published as a novel cuz it was all shitty the whole time.

I'm telling you!
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by iyatrustee(f): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2018
yemitosin:
I attended unity sec sch ikere too

Waoh! I graduated 1997. What about you?

Mr Funsho Fagba cheesy cheesy
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by touchplay(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2018
I survived boarding school in nigeria.....after my junior sec at hope bay college,I ws transfered to Federal govt college ijanikin Lagos nigeria unity school...it ws hell for me cos I No jam life ,until after two terms in d school before I started having sence. Dey stole almost every of my provision and house wears,,,,with ss3 guyz maltreating us lyk refugees.I didn't stay in the main dormitory cos t was filled up,I had to stay in extention w had just like 30 of us,and I tot it ws alright not knowing d capital of hell was in extension hostel. D worst part of it was d nikename I wa given,obinna s my name and I had a namesake in hostel who dey call ob'iance ,baince ws d name for beans in school den,so day said since dey already have obiance,automatically I should be called ob'loaf,(beans and bread )Na so oh,I rebuke am die,Buh d more I get angry at it d ,more it became popular,,,,e really scatter my stay try out my senior school,cause anytim I was called by classmates,e dey really derep my swag,nd kind of made me a gbolocks.... Nnamdi azikwe ,d grand sun of zik of Africa ws my class mate den,this guy is one of d guyz that popularised d name obloaf, anywhere way u dey nnamdi,god go punish you ! Shout out to takim elias,mudashiru, fapounda Ogun kee u too for returning d slap I gave to you DAT day in class with miss aigbokan our govt teacher.Ss1c-ss3c then. Gboyega bisileko I can't forget you,and if u see this try send me message,intelligent guy ,God fearing and a really nice guy .

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2018
BlissB:
I was a boarder from Js1 to ss3.....I remembered the first day I resumed....na so body day sweet me, everybody came to wish me well...when the uppercut,paint wall red with your hand ,every Saturday clearing of grass and so on start....na everyday I day go call my papa for phone booth day cry...even the lady stopped giving me phone to call cos she was tired of my wailings grin the devilish Dom mother when they give me self nor day help matter cry ......after I enjoy small for js3 been that they were 2 principals then..1 for js and d oda for ss....so js3 be like say u day ss3.....wen I enter ss1 d suffer red pass jss1 self but I was stronger already....those ss3 devils used us as slaves....every blessed day all ss1 must fetch 2 buckets of water for them....whether water day scarces for school or na 1 bucket u get na ur business be that one....chaiii...even the food sef,as usual lesbianism unto say na girls skul then witchcraft...they day press people wella I nor join sha grin....make I nor talk again....it was a wonderful experience... though e b like suffer then but now I just laugh when I remember many things and above all....it made me really strong...I can fare in any weather grin OLMHS(Our Lady's Model High School, EFF, Delta State) Alele Shine!!!
our ladies na enjoyment,ask anybody wey school for James welch emevor,boys no dey smile there...
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by cavi: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2018
dhabrite:
If you survived the "second home" in Mayflower school Ikenne, Ogun State. The most rugged hostel you could be at in the school, then you would most likely survive the sambisa forest.

A big S/O to all exmays home and abroad. cool

The road is really rough as Baba Tai would say!!
Dr Tai would say and I quote "May Your Road Be Rough"
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by soonest(f): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2018
I learnt to toast bread with hot pressing iron.
Fond memories i tell you

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Boarding school... Home of homosexuals.

I love female boarding schools though. The students are very corrupt and wild. Most of them love both toto and preek... And they mature faster than their counterparts in day schools.

I love lesbianssmiley
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Sheggun1: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Waooooo........... Gone are d days....... Boarding house taught me many good and bad things......... And if u can survive in Christ school Ado-Ekiti........ My brother u can survive anywhere in d world

1 Like

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Neroclassic001: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Cyberknight:

I spot a KC boy.
Are you a Kingsman?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Sheggun1: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
ernesterioo:
Long live Christ's school Ado Ekiti... Dem mehn, I learnt how to slap gannn ooo, dirty slap, as a short dude, imagine jumping up to slap a tall junior student... Learnt a lot ,...

Imagine queing for three hours in the dining hall, and when it gets to your turn, all you get is , please bear with us, there is no more food....

I learnt how to concrete beans with gaari, dem no born u well, u go dey satisfied cha ni
up school...... Which set
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Hamshi(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
I swear I remembered the first day my papa dropped me off. There was no money . My mates were coming with cars we came with bike and 2 Ghana must go grin . Na cloth wey I nor go later need and like 1 sack of garri wey dem don package for me full am. The man no even send me he just drop me for gate make I find my square root. Anyways I was very happy because I felt I've finally gotten my freedom and can now do whatever I like without anybody disturbing my life. Nna mehn weeks later when they came for visiting day see as I dey cry make dem carry me back go house.

Abeg shout out to these 3 schools.

Command ipaja (comlag)
Mayflower ikenne and
BMHS Ijegun.

I graduated from BMHS, Ikola, Ipaja.
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by BlissB(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2018
morningstar55:
our ladies na enjoyment,ask anybody wey school for James welch emevor,boys no dey smile there...
U follow us day inside the school abi u think say na all those packaging and yansh shaking wen we day do wen we come out day make u tlk say we day enjoy??...they day drill babes like say na men they day see
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by omolorlarh: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2018
chubbyG:

u should know Jabal and co....
Comlag people everywhere
Yes I do.. #Thuggish#
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by omolorlarh: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Dyt:

They changed the school anthem?

I remembered we had our own version
We say remember we are one in Chineke/olorun
The Hausa's, Igbo's and Yoruba's

When I remember now
I laugh

We also sang we are one in Chineke too but was later changed. It was a student that composed the new one. she was given scholarship till graduation
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by ernesterioo(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Sheggun1:
up school...... Which set
2003/2009.... I entered the school seeing bearded men in ss3 and 2 that year
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Apina(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2018
BlissB:
Which school be that
Behind mother of d redeemer grin. When u take finish from our Lady's?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by yvesboss(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
dhabrite:
If you survived the "second home" in Mayflower school Ikenne, Ogun State. The most rugged hostel you could be at in the school, then you would most likely survive the sambisa forest.

We dey here
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by yvesboss(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2018
dhabrite:

Our beans will never run dry
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by yvesboss(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I knew i was going to see an Ex May on this thread lol ..
Proud Ex -May
SN - 16172
01-07 set
That dammed woman
Mrs Morafa was the principal then until shee was made a commissioner of edu by Ex gov Gbenga Daniel or so .

I think it was Principal General for Remo region.
Mehn that woman was a hell of a disciplinarian
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by yvesboss(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Laredojohn:
I survive Mayflower school ikenne, it wasn't all easy, 6 years of schooling, but I never regretted it

Self reliance

2 Likes

Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by BlissB(f): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Apina:

Behind mother of d redeemer grin. When u take finish from our Lady's?
Talk the school name na abi na that seminary skul?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2018
yvesboss:

I think it was Principal General for Remo region.
Mehn that woman was a hell of a disciplinarian

Telling you her name alone was enough to make the toughest stupid sweat even when it’s cold.
She disshes out indefinitely suspensions like gift cards.

Made ex mays who graduated long time ago like 10-20 years ago put on uniform and give theirs speeches before signing their testimonials.
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Apina(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2018
BlissB:
Talk the school name na abi na that seminary skul?
Na dat one be d only school wen dey there na grin. Which year u take finish?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by olujastro: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2018
BlissB:
crismark grin
Meaning?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by BlissB(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2018
olujastro:
Meaning?
I just mentioned him....he is an alumni
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by BlissB(f): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Apina:

Na dat one be d only school wen dey there na grin. Which year u take finish?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by monex(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
FGC Warri ! Make we start to talk?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by Apina(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2018
BlissB:
Nice...... so u b catholic?
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by lyriclekidd(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
akmaldini:
I guess nobody knows baba ayedun,uncle HO,Mr bakare and Mr onobule in Mayflower Secondary school ikenne....

Sure I know them, proudly an exmay
Re: I Survived Boarding School In Nigeria! A Thread For All Boarders In Nigeria. by BlissB(f): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Apina:
Nice...... so u b catholic?
what about you(what yr)....yes am a Catholic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snepco 2016 candidates. Discussion room / Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria / Oou Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.