Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is Anything More Truer Than This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anything More Truer Than This? (2361 Views)

Truer Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
This Is What Baffles Me: "When Gen Buhari Was Young And Vibrant; He Was Unable To Convince The Public To Vote Him To Win Election. How Then Does He Expect To Win Election At This Old Age When The Public Barely Hear What He Speaks?"

'Julius Diamond'
(Writer/Youth Activist)

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by ayowonder(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
so?
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by temitemi1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
See him face grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by nobilis: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Writer and Activist Julius, I think you should leave Buhari alone and concentrate more on perfecting your grammar and sentence-construction abilities.
That will be more beneficial to your life and career than this your fight against GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
nobilis:
Writer and Activist Julius, I think you should leave Buhari alone and concentrate more on perfecting your grammar and sentence-construction abilities.
That will be more beneficial to your life and career than this your fight against GMB.

U criticize unguidedly: How has his grammar affected the message? Pls, can u point errors in that writeup?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by essielove(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
nobilis:
oga english, teach him na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Writer indeed

see the kind writers and youth activist PDP is grooming for our future?

dumb, stale and lack intelligence

DUMB FELLOW grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by 1stola: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
DaJulee:
This Is What Baffles Me: "When Gen Buhari Was Young And Vibrant; He Was Unable To Convince The Public To Vote Him To Win Election. How Then Does He Expect To Win Election At This Old Age When The Public Barely Hear What He Speaks?"

'Julius Diamond'
(Writer/Youth Activist)
What can we make out of this senseless post now??
Jobless dumbfùck PDPïg.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by nobilis: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
essielove:

oga english, teach him na

I will teach him, and teach you too.

Firstly, the topic of the thread is grammatically wrong.
There is no expression like "more truer" in English language. You say "truer".

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by nobilis: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
DaJulee:

U criticize unguidedly: How has his grammar affected the message? Pls, can u point errors in that writeup?

His grammar has affected the message because poor grammar translates to poor conveyance of the message and that might actually lead to a misrepresentation of whatever message the writer wanted to pass across. That is why an astute writer makes sure that his grammar is always intact.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

What can we make out of this senseless post now??
Jobless dumbfùck PDPïg.

We understand ur problem.... Remote to argue and abuse.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Writer indeed

see the kind writers and youth activist PDP is grooming for our future?

dumb, stale and lack intelligence

DUMB FELLOW grin

Without reasons to argue with.....ApC known to be remoted to abuse, gear 1.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is Buhari too old to rule Nigeria?

James Ibori of PDP was convicted for money laundry at the age of 49 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

DSP Alameseigha was convicted also for money laundry at the of 52 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

Dimeji Bankole (a youth) embezzeled our billions as a speaker of house of rep.

Bode George was convicted at the age of 64 for mismanagement of public fund (a youth according to PDP supporters)

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

Below is a list of (old) leaders who have developed their countries to enviable success.

Nelson Mandela, was born 1918, became President of South Africa in 1994 at 76 years old. He was still the President in 1998 when he stepped down for Thabo Mbeki at age 80. If he had served two terms, he would have been 84.

President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is now 79 years old.

President Milos Zeman of Chech Republic is 70 years old and will be in office till 2018 when he will be 74 years old.

An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

View this link to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan at the age of 57 https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan

With this, I am convinced that leadership is not determined by age but integrity #myOpinion

Nigerians vote wisely, the future of Nigeria is in your hands.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Daura-born General

#medamillion

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
nobilis:

FOOLISH TEACHER...................... SHOW UR FOOLISHNESS......... PEOPLE LIKE U ATTEND AFUK KA FA SECONDARY SCHOOL...... QUICK TO FIND ERRORS BUT DULL TO GET A MESSAGE...... APC REMOTED ROBOTS

Having foolishly said what u said: Who is the writer of the message, who is the poster of the message?

Do they bear same name?

I have expected u to point out errors on the message, not the topic which I coin to attract attention.....

Gen Buhari is uneducated: What else do we expect from his followers.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by nobilis: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
DaJulee:

FOOLISH TEACHER...................... SHOW UR FOOLISHNESS......... PEOPLE LIKE U ATTEND AFUK KA FA SECONDARY SCHOOL...... QUICK TO FIND ERRORS BUT DULL TO GET A MESSAGE...... APC REMOTED ROBOTS

Having foolishly said what u said: Who is the writer of the message, who is the poster of the message?

Do they bear same name?

I have expected u to point out errors on the message, not the topic which I coin to attract attention.....

Gen Buhari is uneducated: What else do we expect from his followers.. Lol.

Lol
What is the sense in all that you've written above?
My happiness is that every other person on this thread can see your stupidity.

The mark of a wise man is to accept correction when he is corrected and not throwing tantrums and being insolent.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
medamillion:

James Ibori of PDP was convicted for money laundry at the age of 49 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

DSP Alameseigha was convicted also for money laundry at the of 52 (a youth according to PDP supporters)

Bode George was convicted at the age of 64 for mismanagement of public fund (a youth according to PDP supporters)

I used to worry about age but I am convinced that leadership is about responsibility and the old and the young could be good or bad.

Below is a list of (old) leaders who have developed their countries to enviable success.

Nelson Mandela, was born 1918, became President of South Africa in 1994 at 76 years old. He was still the President in 1998 when he stepped down for Thabo Mbeki at age 80. If he had served two terms, he would have been 84.

President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is now 79 years old.

President Milos Zeman of Chech Republic is 70 years old and will be in office till 2018 when he will be 74 years old.

An actor, Ronald Reagan, became the American President at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each and then retired at the age of 78.

Moraji Desai became the Prime Minister of India at the age of 81, Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the age of 74 and they demonstrated great wisdom in nation building

View this link to see how Nigerians have been treated under "youth" Jonathan at the age of 57 https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan

With this, I am convinced that leadership is not determined by age but integrity #myOpinion

God bless Nigeria

#medamillion

U did not make mention of Tinubu, becus u know he is nt a youth. Or do u want him convicted first?

U mentiones people that where politically arrested and tried to criminals......

Chairmen that is not how to justify an old sick man... Try again later.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
nobilis:

Lol
What is the sense in all that you've written above?
My happiness is that every other person on this thread can see your stupidity.

The mark of a wise man is to accept correction when he is corrected and not throwing tantrums and being insolent.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

We both should be happy that people are reading to see who is more Stupid........

Anger begets foolishness.... U ar angry becus we speak about Buhari, and u can't help it than to find where u can fingerprint a fault..... Have u gotten enough fault to prove the message wrong? Nonsense brainless uneducated village champion.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
nobilis:

Although u have embarassed urself as a struggle to save Buhari, but on a serious educational note; Don't ever talk about English grammar and structure u know nothing about ok?

If u have not heard a statement where MORE TRUER is used then keep silent and go find out with careful study before u talk.

I just dont know why everybody can just creat account on Nairaland and become a teacher... Lol.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by ibietela2(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2015
medamillion:

God bless Nigeria

#medamillion

CRTL C + V

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

CRTL C + V
Yes! It was copied and pasted from one of the threads I created myself as I feel it's necessary for your enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2015
DaJulee:

U did not make mention of Tinubu, becus u know he is nt a youth. Or do u want him convicted first?

Chairwoman, there is no other way to justify an amiable old and agile general but to remind you of the corrupt youths you are claiming will make Nigeria better.

There is no evidence to show that anybody in APC, even Tinubu has been convicted by a court of law.

I only found corrupt and convicted criminals in GEJ's PDP. Thanks
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
DaJulee:

Chairwoman, there is no other way to justify an amiable old and agile general but to remind you of the corrupt youths you are claiming will make Nigeria better.

There is no evidence to show that anybody in APC, even Tinubu has been convicted by a court of law.

I only found corrupt and convicted criminals in GEJ's PDP. Thanks. Next propaganda please?
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by ibietela2(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
medamillion:

Yes! It was copied and pasted from one of the threads I created myself as I feel it's necessary for your enlightenment.

I don't need it

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

I don't need it
Every brainwashed person like you need it.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by essielove(f): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
nobilis:

oga teacher, teach me o. if it is truer CNT u just correct it n stop saying bla bla bla
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by ibietela2(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
medamillion:

Every brainwashed person like you need it.

It takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

It takes one to know one
Yes, you are right. I used to be brainwashed, especially through the TAN advert, but I am wise now and I also want you to be wise.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by ibietela2(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
medamillion:

Yes, you are right. I used to be brainwashed, especially through the TANAPC advert, but I am wise foolish now and I also want you to be wise foolish.

Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by DaJulee(f): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
essielove:

oga teacher, teach me o. if it is truer CNT u just correct it n stop saying bla bla bla

Are u still bothered about that illiterate guy?

Why is there no statement as MORE TRUER?

It means there is no statement as more Shorter, or more greater etc.

What did the amateur Buhari supporter know? He must be ashamed now...
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by medamillion(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

Thanks but no thanks
You are welcome. You are delivered in Jesus name
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2015
We Africans are funny, MORE TRUER,MORE BIGGER,MORE FALSER........ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY QUALIFIED TRUE BY SAYING TRUER AND THEREFORE CANNOT ADD 'MORE' TO IT.

I just want us to know English is a borrowed language.Even English people find it difficult this days.You will be surprised by the wrong English people speak even in ENGLAND.
Re: Is Anything More Truer Than This? by obailala(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
DaJulee:

'Julius Diamond'
(Writer/Youth Activist)

The only reason why Buhari would win isn't because he is wonderful, it is simply because Jonathan has desecrated and ridiculed the office of the presidency with his weakness, unparalleled love for corruption and his utter cluelessness. Nigeria today is a laughing stock of every other nation (including other African nations).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa / PHOTOS: President Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.