Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics (55504 Views)

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Can I Start A Family With 70k? / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
mezabo:
I just started a family! My Wedding Pics
I upgraded OS from Girlfriend 4.0 to Wife 1.0
From Pre-Wedding Pics to End
Congrats bro Happy married life. May God bless ur union.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by komek(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Your gene will disappoint you.
Olopa ewo n te pe? Why the curse na?

Sweethrt, it was not a curse o, I was trying to say u shud not rely on this Gene thing. Just do the right thing.

I didn't mean any harm
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by nikkyshyne(f): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
django1:

na wa o, which kin congratulatory message be dis?
I wonder too oo
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by 50calibre(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

No P.
Send me you address.

Lol you're funny!! My address is thousands of miles away, would you still want to come?
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by biosepeter1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:
You have a taste for albinos?? grin

Nice answer
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by yoged(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
CR77:
The girl no fine but she try with make-up shall.

Congrats 2 them
o boi your memory card no dey work again ooooooo. U for leave the 1st part nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Missonas(f): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
So much excitement!I feel like i was there sef grin.God bless your home!Amen!!
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Naymie(f): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awwww... You're soooo drooling over your wife and she's beautiful.
Congratulations... God bless you both and keep your marriage. cheesy
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Congratulations to you and your wife. May God bless you and keep your marriage under His mighty wings. The bible says that he who finds a wife, finds a good thing; and obtains favour from the Lord.

Marriage opens the door for a special favour. Yours shall overwhelm you. May God give you the wisdom and understanding to cherish your marriage and the strength to love your Princess unconditionally. Beautiful pictures.

Welcome to the club, in jesus name.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Vixen101(f): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awww, gorgeous couple... God bless your union.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beautiful kiss kiss HML

team#Lekpa meets Lekpa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by FinNews: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beautiful wife and happy husband grin Congrats!
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2015
HML bro. you really tried. thumb up

That's it, am getting married. where is ggrin and missstella
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by echoedwalls: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Pray you a bliss filled life.
Happy marrieD life.

Pray you'll be best buddies for life. Amen
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2015
AndreRose:
Nice. Beautiful wife. congratulation!

This could be us but........
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:

Congrats 2 them

Wow, nairalanders, I hail thee!
I was waiting for something like this after the previous wedding thread that landed on fp. I know una only have mouth on top woman.
And 36 people liked this? Where are those almighty defenders when ireneony made a similar comment to this? I won't be surprised if it was the same people that liked this one, bunch of hypocrites, una see una life? I am certain you went off because she was a woman. Bloody hyenas, see as you tried to shred one person for making this same sentence yet turn the other way when a male does it on here. Hypocrites of life!

@op, HML!

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by rachael111: 1:14am On Mar 16, 2015
congrat
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Titugirl(f): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
laplace12:

Op change the title.

You just got married, not started any family undecided

Nice pics tho.
so how does one start a family?

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by cococandy(f): 3:33am On Mar 16, 2015
See as the bros dey happy.
In fact the happiness is infectious because I just dey here dey smile like say na me find wife.

Thank God for you o. Happy married life smiley
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by MzQueen(f): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2015
See love kiss Congrats HML
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Congrats, nice photos.
God will bless your marriage and make it to be fruitful in Jesus ' name. Amen.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by bobbyruffy(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Very colorful. Happy married life
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by sova(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
congrat may u experience devine joy nd blessin frm jah....hml
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2015
komek:
I like ur wife's stature. Atleast u will enjoy her for sometime.

Not all these gurls that eat fufu late in the night and go into drinking contest with their male counterpart which makes them look bogus with over sized stomach.

Congrats bro. Enjoy ur married life.

I eat fufu at 12 midnight almost everyday, does it mean am not attractive? angry tongue

@OP your marriage is blessed and continue to love your wife even when she turns from lepa to orobo, don't mind all these guys shouting about her stature now and after.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Teespice(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:

Congrats 2 them

chai

e badu belle.

hope your own wife that's if you ever marry would not look like a scare crow.

sadist.

op, happy married life to you. wishing you many years of love and marital bliss.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by ireneony(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
kandiikane:

Wow, nairalanders, I hail thee!
I was waiting for something like this after the previous wedding thread that landed on fp. I know una only have mouth on top woman.
And 36 people liked this? Where are those almighty defenders when ireneony made a similar comment to this? I won't be surprised if it was the same people that liked this one, bunch of hypocrites, una see una life? I am certain you went off because she was a woman. Bloody hyenas, see as you tried to shred one person for making this same sentence yet turn the other way when a male does it on here. Hypocrites of life!

@op, HML!

bros dont mind them, they hate when a person prosper...just check the difference between the previous wedding thread and this, you wil realize that this wedding thread is more elegant and extra ordinary beautiful...
the reason why they hate on this, is because they can never get to this guy level in level.
i still stand by words the former wedding thread was trash and localize toogrin.

most of them are friends to povertygrin

1 Like

Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by unmask: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2015
eph12:
Congrats bro.. beautiful wife you got yourself sir smiley
oga no dey lie.....just say congrats and move on
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by missstella(f): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Stelvin101:
HML bro. you really tried. thumb up

That's it, am getting married. where is ggrin and missstella
Why u dey call my name?
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by AdaBekee1(f): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
congratulations
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by Missmossy(f): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Aww this is so wonderful, lotta love in the air. Congratulobia grin I wish you both the very best.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by AndreRose(f): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

This could be us but........
But we are still hustling for money.
Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by callmelanner(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2015
beautiful pics...lovely concept. love the pictures from the beginning to the end.

but u fine pass ur iyawo sha -_-

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.