Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662454 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
even galactus can give birth to a universe and thanos made him his bitch.,IG cannot work outside of it native universe due to the fact it was retconned,when thanos had the IG,he was god of all universes even the ripple effect reached the realm of the beyonders NOTE:the realm of the beyonders is outside of the marvel multiverse

hulk616:
has thanos created his own multi universe before?
And thanos with the IG has powers only in one universe and his IG is useless in another universe.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
the debate is thanos with IG vs dr manhattan,deadpool can regenerate also so i guess he can now manipulate time undecided when you have an idea of what time manipulation is,come back

forreelinc:

Oga na Thanos we dey talk about na, no be stone

Yea. Because he didn't need to not because he couldn't as proven by what ozy used his powers for cool

But he regenerated himself two times just as thanos did to vision or did he use the time stone for anything else?

lol with what? Thor ko black widow ni, if you even said black panther I for lock up

And I suppose nuclear explosions aid plant growth and make animals healthy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
the debate is thanos with IG vs dr manhattan,deadpool can regenerate also so i guess he can now manipulate time undecided when you have an idea of what time manipulation is,come back

Like I said, manhattan can destroy planet if he wants to we just never got to see him do so.
I know regeneration isn't time manipulation but i'm using what I saw in both movies to compare them, thanos regenerated vision sure we never got to see Dr manhattan manipulate time but if he could manipulate atoms to bring himself back to life he definitely can do that to time and space
angry and stop trying to run away wetin dey worry u sef shei na because I no get work to do you dey treat me like this?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
even galactus can give birth to a universe and thanos made him his bitch.,IG cannot work outside of it native universe due to the fact it was retconned,when thanos had the IG,he was god of all universes even the ripple effect reached the realm of the beyonders NOTE:the realm of the beyonders is outside of the marvel multiverse

god of all universes when the IG can only work in a universe and if he is the god of all universes where will you put living tribunal who nullified IG and one above all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
he's yet to destroy one,thanos reversed time on vision that's different from regeneration undecided

forreelinc:

Like I said, manhattan can destroy planet if he wants to we just never got to see him do so.
I know regeneration isn't time manipulation but i'm using what I saw in both movies to compare them, thanos regenerated vision sure we never got to see Dr manhattan manipulate time but he regenerated himself so yea that has count for something
angry and stop trying to run away wetin dey worry u sef shei na because I no get work to do you dey treat me like this?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
he's yet to destroy one

Neither is thanos
MJBOLT:

,thanos reversed time on vision that's different from regeneration undecided

Doctor manhattan can manipulate time he just didn't need to do so in the movie ,I guess that solves that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
IG was retconned that's why it can only work in one universe,when thanos had it in the 90's it's power was multiversal undecided

hulk616:
god of all universes when the IG can only work in a universe and if he is the god of all universes where will you put living tribunal who nullified IG and one above all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
at least he destroyed a moon grin manhattan doesnt need to manipulate time in the movie but thanos needs to destroy a planet in the movie abi undecided GTFOH

forreelinc:
Neither is thanos

Doctor manhattan can manipulate time he just didn't need to do so in the movie ,I guess that solves that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
at least he destroyed a moon
At least he destroyed major cities in the world when his powers were used(yep I can manipulate argument too like you)

MJBOLT:

grin manhattan doesnt need to manipulate time in the movie but thanos needs to destroy a planet in the movie abi undecided GTFOH

You drink? No be you talk say thanos destroy planet? I said he didn't , you said stone did it, I say na thanos we dey discuss you say na thanos and IG now I'm saying even with the IG thanos didn't destroy a planet you are now using my excuse and attacking me for it?
Stop confusing yourself Mr man
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
thanos decimated xandar,thor confirmed it in infinty war,now pls GTFOH

forreelinc:

At least he destroyed major cities in the world when his powers were used(yep I can manipulate argument to like you)

You drink? No be you talk say thanos destroy planet? I said he didn't , you said stone did it, I say na thanos we dey discuss you say na thanos and IG now I'm saying even with the IG thanos didn't destroy a planet you are now using my excuse and attacking me for it?
Stop confusing yourself Mr man
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
thanos decimated xandar,thor confirmed it in infinty war,now pls GTFOH

grin I have been waiting for you to say that,he didn't destroy xandar after all, decimate means to destroy part of something I think a tenth and he clearly ordered the execution of half of the asguardians who didn't even have a planet so why would he change his MO and destroy the whole of xandar?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
xandar is not the home of the asgardians,asgard is undecided stop quoting me if you dont know this simple things

forreelinc:

grin I have been waiting for you to say that,he didn't destroy xandar after all, decimate means to destroy part of something I think a tenth and he clearly ordered the execution of half of the asguardians who didn't even have a planet so why would he change his MO and destroy the whole of xandar?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
xandar is not the home of the asgardians,asgard is undecided stop quoting me if you dont know this simple things

grin you dey craze, you think say you get sense oya lemme explain things to you sloooooowly

Thanos attacked xandar for one of the stones(4gotten the name forgive me) and according to you,destroyed the whole planet
Then now attacked the asguardians on the ship(sorry 4got the name) for the tesseract and killed half of them? Now why will he do that?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
i said thanos decimated xandar,thor confirmed it how do the rest of the asgardians come into this undecided,it's not my fault you can not comprehend simple things

forreelinc:

grin you dey craze, you think say you get sense oya lemme explain things to you sloooooowly

Thanos attacked xandar for one of the stones(4gotten the name forgive me) and according to you,destroyed the whole planet
Then now attacked the asguardians on the ship(sorry 4got the name) for the tesseract and killed half of them? Now why will he do that?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by forreelinc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
i said thanos decimated xandar,thor confirmed it how do the rest of the asgardians come into this undecided,it's not my fault you can not comprehend simple things

grin choi oga na so you be? Because I don catch you,you wan come dey form mumu? Lol
Ok let's try this again,
Before thanos got all the stones, he was going from planet to planet to force his ideology of killing half of the planets population so its resources can go round.

Now You implied that thanos destroyed all of xandar, but when he attacked thor and the asguardians aboard that ship(obviously after destroying xandar) he killed half of them to show that he was still practicing his kill half of them ideology

So I hereby disagree with u that thanos destroyed all of xandar because thanos had no special reason to wipe out all of xandar that's all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
stop quoting me if you do not understand simple things,decimate means to destroy a large part of something,where did i say he decimated all of xandar,this is the last time i'll even reply your mentions

forreelinc:

grin choi oga na so you be? Because I don catch you,you wan come dey form mumu? Lol
Ok let's try this again,
Before thanos got all the stones, he was going from planet to planet to force his ideology of killing half of the planets population so its resources can go round.

Now You implied that thanos destroyed all of xandar, but when he attacked thor and the asguardians aboard that ship(obviously after destroying xandar) he killed half of them to show that he was still practicing his kill half of them ideology

So I hereby disagree with u that thanos destroyed all of xandar because thanos had no special reason to wipe out all of xandar that's all
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Forreellinc: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
stop quoting me if you do not understand simple things,decimate means to destroy a large part of something,where did i say he decimated all of xandar,this is the last time i'll even reply your mentions

grin its official, MJBOLT you are a clown, so you know the meaning of decimating a planet yet you brought it up to support your argument that thanos has destroyed a planet?Smh

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
are you dumb or what,that you dont know when you destroy half of a planet,the remaining half is as good as dead,which still proves that thanos destroyed the planet,please go back to school and stop displaying your moronic stupidity

Forreellinc:
grin its official, MJBOLT you are a clown, so you know the meaning of decimating a planet yet you brought it up to support your argument that thanos has destroyed a planet?Smh
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Forreellinc: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
are you dumb or what,that you dont know when you destroy half of a planet,the remaining half is as good as dead,which still proves that thanos destroyed the planet,please go back to school and stop displaying your moronic stupidity

grin ye I don die,mjbolt you should seriously start considering a career as a clown, well thanos disagrees with you remember the scene where he told gamora that the planets he attacked were now better off because he killed half the population and the resources could go round.

And if you want to claim that decimating xandar didn't just apply to their populace, then I ask you again why would thanos destroy all of xandar When its not his MO?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
you dont know how powerful the beams were yet you kept on saying trash undecided

Beams from the most powerful weapon in the universe with all 6 stones combined....isn't that supposed to be better than stormbreaker undecided

Coming from a studio that fed us an overblown sci-fi idea that you will shrink too if you are in a shrinking car even though you are not wearing any shrinking technology on you.

It's okay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Forreellinc: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
BlackManta:

Beams from the most powerful weapon in the universe with all 6 stones combined....isn't that supposed to be better than stormbreaker undecided

Coming from a studio that fed us an overblown sci-fi idea that you will shrink too if you are in a shrinking car even though you are not wearing any shrinking technology on you.

It's okay undecided

grin guy wetin dey do you nah? Mjbolt don run na you cause am

cry MJBOLT please come back we mizz you
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
still better than the studio that said superman can hear the heartbeat of everybody on the planet but could not hear the heartbeat of his mom been kidnapped

Stupidity at its finest

BlackManta:

It's okay undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
still better than the studio that said superman can hear the heartbeat of everybody on the planet but could not hear the heartbeat of his mom been kidnapped

Stupidity at its finest

That's not a plot hole.

WB may have cut the particular scene that explains the supposed plot hole but Zack has already explained it. undecided

Supes could hear millions of heartbeats and voices all at once and was having trouble deciding which one to focus on.

It is still better than the overblown sci-fi idea of shrinking with a shrinking car even though you are not wearing any shrinking tech.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
when the entire US army could not stop the enchantchress,DC in their infinite stupidity made the decision to send a guy who cannot miss his target,a girl with a base ball bat,a guy who can climb,a girl with a sword,this are the same people who amanda waller said can stop superman if he turns evil grin

stupidity at its finest

BlackManta:
That's not a plot hole.

WB may have cut the particular scene that explains the supposed plot hole but Zack has already explained it. undecided

Supes could hear millions of heartbeats and voices all at once and was having trouble deciding which one to focus on.

It is still better than the overblown sci-fi idea of shrinking with a shrinking car even though you are not wearing any shrinking tech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
lame excuses for a pathetic universe,superman can move at light speed yet he could not save those people in that court room explosion grin or how batman fought superman and did not have any physical injury is beyond me

stupidity at its finest

BlackManta:
That's not a plot hole.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
lame excuses for a pathetic universe,superman can move at light speed yet he could not save those people in that court room explosion grin or how batman fought superman and did not have any physical injury is beyond me

stupidity at its finest

Batman was wearing mech suit and it was pretty damaged during the fight.

Lex hid the bomb by covering it with lead.

Superman X-ray vision does not work on Lead so he couldnt see through it.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
even luke cage will rip through that tin can suit,so the lead prevented superman from using his speed even fox showed us how its done in X men apocalypse

ok continue

BlackManta:
Batman was wearing mech suit and it was pretty damaged during the fight.

Lex hid the bomb by covering it with lead.

Superman X-ray vision does not work on Lead so he couldnt see through it.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
even luke cage will rip through that tin can suit,so the lead prevented superman from using his speed even fox showed us how its done in X men apocalypse

ok continue

How do you stop a bomb you can't see in a courtroom full of people undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
dont ask me fish questions biko,did quicksilver see the bomb go off in x men apocalypse undecided

BlackManta:
How do you stop a bomb you can't see in a courtroom full of people undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
BlackManta:

That's not a plot hole.

The shrinking tech on the car shrinks every component of the car including cargo inside it. That's why the car occupants shrink and grow with the car.
Going by your logic, even if you shrink while wearing shrinking tech, your bones and organs would not shrink as well, since the shrinking tech is worn on your skin.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
dont ask me fish questions biko,did quicksilver see the bomb go off in x men apocalypse undecided

In apocalypse the explosion started in one part of the house and spread to the rest.

In BVS everything blew at once undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
MJBOLT:

In apocalypse the explosion started in one part of the house and spread to the rest.

In BVS everything blew at once undecided

BTW flash is ten times better than Quicksilver.

With limitless speed, time travel, phasing, and other skill sets... This is not up for debate undecided

Superman and Shazam ain't even half as fast as a prime Barry Allen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.