Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (661940 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
This might come as a surprise.
Brie Larson might destroy the MCU with her white male shenanigans. It might cost marvel a lot if they don't control her.
Ps Captain marvel may gross below expectation.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shittaakeem:
Brie Larson might destroy the MCU with her white male shenanigans. It might cost marvel a lot if they don't control her.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shittaakeem:

Nah, the Marvel brand will sell this movie....

I see it grossing 870 - 950 m
Possibly a billion.

But majority of the box office will be North American.

I'm skipping this one though, Brie is annoying and we all know we are just interested in the post credit scene...

I'll wait until the post credit scene is uploaded on YouTube.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shittaakeem:
Captain Marvel is going to make serious money in box office irrespective of the drama Brie Larson is causing.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol...
For More jokes, send CM to 13356

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Kingrapha:

Nah, the Marvel brand will sell this movie....

I see it grossing 870 - 950 m
Possibly a billion.

But majority of the box office will be North American.

I'm skipping this one though, Brie is annoying and we all know we are just interested in the post credit scene...

I'll wait until the post credit scene is uploaded on YouTube.
If Aquaman can make a bil, i feel like CM will make just as much or even more since its Marvel. CBMS are big bukcs these days.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kingrapha(m): 2:41am On Feb 17, 2019
IAmSabrina:

If Aquaman can make a bil, i feel like CM will make just as much or even more since its Marvel. CBMS are big bukcs these days.
@bolded

Spider-man homecoming

Gotg2

Thor Ragnarok

All didn't make up to a billion....

Let's not act as if what Aquaman and black panther did is not something special...

If Captain Marvel makes a billion, great
If it doesn't I won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2019
But... But... $160m embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2019
BlackManta:
You wan give some people heart attack ni? grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Captain Marvel causing DC tards great pain grin continue deceiving yourself.DC losers.

Cosmic book news??that one na site grin you guys reek of desperate attention

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-100-million-projection/
BlackManta:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
Captain Marvel causing DC tards great pain grin continue deceiving yourself.DC losers.

Cosmic book news??that one na site grin you guys reek of desperate attention

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-opening-weekend-box-office-100-million-projection/

But wasn't it expected to open with $160m

What happened to $60m undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2019
what happened to the MoS 2,JL 2,Flash Movies?

BlackManta:

But wasn't it expected to open with $160m

What happened to $60m undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
a year ago,Black Panther hit cinemas worldwide cool

6 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
what happened to the MoS 2,JL 2,Flash Movies?

Bro aren't u tired of pulling this card anytime marvel movies are being discussed. Anyway about those movies, I prefer u should even be pressing more for a Flash and JL 2 movie than MoS 2. I don't care much for MoS sequel, let more Dc project be given room to shine. By the way, it's better to not make a Flash movie at all than to rush and make a disaster nobody likes.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Miggs(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Calm down.Captain Marvel will make Antman and Doctor Strange "bank" at the box office.That will be viewed as a huge success by Marvel studios and their affiliates
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Miggs(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
a year ago,Black Panther hit cinemas worldwide cool
The best MCU film EVER

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
DC tards should not be discussing about marvel movies when their own film franchise cannot even get their sh*t together.we all know a MoS 2,JL 2 will never happen and DC will push the flash movie to 2030

austine5n6:

Bro aren't u tired of pulling this card anytime marvel movies are being discussed. Anyway about those movies, I prefer u should even be pressing more for a Flash and JL 2 movie than MoS 2. I don't care much for MoS sequel, let more Dc project be given room to shine. By the way, it's better to not make a Flash movie at all than to rush and make a disaster nobody likes.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
CM should do 700-800 million IMO,a billion dollars is too much considering Endgame drops a month after

Miggs:
Calm down.Captain Marvel will make Antman and Doctor Strange "bank" at the box office.That will be viewed as a huge success by Marvel studios and their affiliates
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Miggs(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
CM should do 700-800 million IMO,a billion dollars is too much considering Endgame drops a month after

I have watched all the Captain Marvel trailers and so far,excluding the third one,I have not been impressed.The movie looks boring and bland.There is even a lack of excitement amongst the general movie viewing public for this film.This film could even end up making less than Antman and Doctor Strange at the box office
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2019
only the first trailer looked bland to me but i've seen movies with better trailers become huge disappointments.the only issue i'm gonna have with CM is if the Russos turn her to mary sue in Endgame

Miggs:
I have watched all the Captain Marvel trailers and so far,excluding the third one,I have not been impressed.The movie looks boring and bland.There is even a lack of excitement amongst the general movie viewing public for this film.This film could even end up making less than Antman and Doctor Strange at the box office
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Whizzahd(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
The reality is capt marvel will not make a billion bucks. And incase you didn't know marvel fvck tards, the rubbish suicide squad did better than Dr strange in the box office. The only reason dc is generally performing poorly is because Warner Bros have failed to pull their shit together, hire the right directors and stop fucking interfering. Justice league was an epic fail because of the director crisis they had. Aside suicide squad and jl, virtually every other dc movie is on point.

The reason for the mcu's success is not because they make better movies than dc, but the fact that they have got a very good story going that always keep even non - comic fans at the edge of their seats. Their ability to link their entire movies end to end is close to flawless. And I love the mcu for that.
Let's not also forget that they release tons of movies to also keep the excitement in the air. I mean last year alone, they released like 5 movies compared to dc's one.

Warner Bros just want to make money. They don't give a fvck if something doesn't bring money. Mos wasn't the hit they expected so no sequel. Sane thing with suicide squad. But a
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by teewhydope(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whizzahd:
The reality is capt marvel will not make a billion bucks. And incase you didn't know marvel fvck tards, the rubbish suicide squad did better than Dr strange in the box office. The only reason dc is generally performing poorly is because Warner Bros have failed to pull their shit together, higher the right directors and stop fucking interfering. Justice league was an epic fail because of the director crisis they had. Aside suicide squad and jl, virtually every other movie is on point

i couldn't have said it better cheesy unfortunately, they won't agree with you
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Whizzahd(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
teewhydope:

i couldn't have said it better cheesy unfortunately, they won't agree with you

I'm still editing it. They don't have to. My problem isn't with the mcu. It's with their disgusting irritating fans
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
when you think you have a point but end up saying rubbish

Whizzahd:
The reality is capt marvel will not make a billion bucks. And incase you didn't know marvel fvck tards, the rubbish suicide squad did better than Dr strange in the box office. The only reason dc is generally performing poorly is because Warner Bros have failed to pull their shit together, hire the right directors and stop fucking interfering. Justice league was an epic fail because of the director crisis they had. Aside suicide squad and jl, virtually every other dc movie is on point.

The reason for the mcu's success is not because they make better movies than dc, but the fact that they have got a very good story going that always keep even non - comic fans at the edge of their seats. Their ability to link their entire movies end to end is close to flawless. And I love the mcu for that.
Let's not also forget that they release tons of movies to also keep the excitement in the air. I mean last year alone, they released like 5 movies compared to dc's one.

Warner Bros just want to make money. They don't give a fvck if something doesn't bring money. Mos wasn't the hit they expected so no sequel. Sane thing with suicide squad. But a

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whizzahd:

I'm still editing it. They don't have to. My problem isn't with the mcu. It's with their disgusting irritating fans
cry is free.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Whizzahd:

who be this??

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
I thought mcu released 3 movies last year.. Where did 5 movies come from ni..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fresh spoilers for those that wanna skip Captain Marvel cheesy

The plot leak also explains how her movie connects to Endgame so you don't have to watch Captain Marvel before watching Endgame, you can skip it and save your money for Endgame.

You can thank me later... grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
so we are posting spoilers now undecided okay no problem.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
so we are posting spoilers now undecided okay no problem.

Come on....

This is one of those Marvel films some people would want spoilers for so they don't have to waste time watching the damn thing just because of its connection to a certain Avengers movie cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.