Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660600 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
IAmSabrina:

There's a possibility that you have a strong bias against the movie already. Just saying

Since when did 64 on metacritic become negative. 64 on MC indicates "generally favorable reviews". There is nothing disappointing about this. I wasn't expecting Captain Marvel to be the next Dark Knight. Hell i wasn't even expecting it be received in the same light as Wonder Woman!

RT scores change all the time for all movies so i don't see your point here. Spider-Man 2 came out 17 years ago and it just recently reduced from 94 to 93. CM came out only last month

There is NOTHING disappointing about Captain Marvel. It got decent reviews and a fantastic box office. You're free to hate the movie but don't pretend like the movie wasn't a success

I already explained this
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
The irony of all these so called positive reviews is that the reviews for Captain Marvel went one of two ways, either you loved how Brie and Cpt. Marvel was the first Woman an MCU movie was based around (which isn't true cause Elektra is actually the first), or they thought the movie was a dud.

That was it, very little in between. I even read a two page article that stated how great the movie was and Brie and the other lady, and all that, then you get to the bottom paragraph when it talks about the script and the actual movie and the guy
is like "well, it really sucked, but who cares when it has #Girlpower"
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Whew!

I've done my part what you believe or not is up to you

Iamsabrina your wish has been granted, I'm out of here till Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:
Whew!

I've done my part what you believe or not is up to you

Iamsabrina your wish has been granted, I'm out of here till Endgame
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm an atheist but....

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
MobileGees:

If you had done your research you would have found out that even Rotten Tomatoes admitted to manipulating the scores due to "trolls"
Unfortunately for you, it was the audience "want to see" indicator, that was being bombarded by trolls that Rotten Tomatoes had to remove because of the controversy it was causing, not the final audience score AND not the actual tomatometer for the movie grin grin

MobileGees:

But ask yourself out the millions of movies reviewed on Rotten Tomatoes, how come it's only Captain Marvel that was claimed to have been "trolled"

It's not the first feminist
Not the first female led MCU movie

So the only explanation?? FrauDisney
Unfortunately for you again, many other movies like Black Panther & The Last Jedi have been trolled in the past. Captain Marvel isn't the first film to be review bombed grin grin

cheesy
You can clearly see now that all you know how to do is pick straws out of your ass. I heard you tell Sabrina you're leaving the thread. Before you leave, please collect this L as a souvenir to remind you of your desperate attempts & failed mission in this thread. LMFAO!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Oh, RT scores are no longer important because its Captain Marvel & not Shazam. LMAO!!
Are you done yet? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET4N5gsF8Wg
Apparently, you are the only one in the planet who doesn't know that RT manipulated and keeps manipulating RT scores and User Reviews of CM... I mean, critics who gave negative reviews were banned, their criticism deleted.
But you wouldnt know, you were in Thanos' asś.

6 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
iuwe:
I came when this thread was at 215 pages and I took it to 221 in a single day.

That is the power that DC has over Marvel.

Shazam opens in theaters this Friday, go get your tickets.

See you on the 18th for those of you with senseless mentions.
shazam is not even on viva cinema website. Lol. Shazam wants to air first so they can get small money before endgame comes because there is no stopping back.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2019
people are reselling avenger Ti ket on ebay to make money. Omg this movie is making people crazy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:22am On Apr 05, 2019
philfearon:

Apparently, you are the only one in the planet who doesn't know that RT manipulated and keeps manipulating RT scores and User Reviews of CM... I mean, critics who gave negative reviews were banned, their criticism deleted.
But you wouldnt know, you were in Thanos' asś.
Show us proof of critics, not audience, but critic reviews being banned. That never happened

Im just gonna repeat what i wrote cos your butthurt must be affecting your eyes grin grin:

"Unfortunately for you, it was the audience "want to see" indicator, that was being bombarded by trolls that Rotten Tomatoes had to remove because of the controversy it was causing, not the final audience score AND not the actual tomatometer for the movie"

You don't even know how bad it was, CM got more audience reviews in two days than Infinity War got in one year. Apparently, you've been living in Wonder Woman's ass. LoL!!

are you done yet? i'm starting to enjoy this. LMAO!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
Endgame sold more tickets in 8 hours than Infinity War in its first week grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Show us proof of critics, not audience, but critic reviews being banned. That never happened

Im just gonna repeat what i wrote cos your butthurt must be affecting your eyes grin grin:

"Unfortunately for you, it was the audience "want to see" indicator, that was being bombarded by trolls that Rotten Tomatoes had to remove because of the controversy it was causing, not the final audience score AND not the actual tomatometer for the movie"

You don't even know how bad it was, CM got more audience reviews in two days than Infinity War got in one year. Apparently, you've been living in Wonder Woman's ass. LoL!!

are you done yet? i'm starting to enjoy this. LMAO!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vic2Ree is just killing DC fans today grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
shocked shocked shocked

Hollywood is bout to go up in flames this month grin cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Martinez39(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
is endgame out?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2019
no
Martinez39:
is endgame out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Martinez39:
is endgame out?
Nah. Its premiering later this month smiley wink

Cc. MJBOLT, Avengers Endgame is officially three hours long! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
the scale of this movie is something else
IAmSabrina:
shocked shocked shocked
Hollywood is bout to go up in flames this month grin cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2019
good thing it's 3 hours long,infinity war should have been 3 hours long too

IAmSabrina:

Nah. Its premiering later this month smiley wink

Cc. MJBOLT, Avengers Endgame is officially three hours long! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
lol. Shazam came at the wrong time. He said he doesn't care if the tickets sells more than 2k sefLol

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. Shazam came at the wrong time. He said he doesn't care if the tickets sells more than 2k sefLol
hhahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
ticket price is not a problem for Marvel fans
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Captain Marvel tops The Dark Knight worldwide and Black Panther overseas grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anna Boden is the first woman to ever direct a movie that grossed at least a briellion dollars at the box office

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Captain Marvel is the highest grossing female led movie in history and the first to gross over 1 briellion dollars

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
Captain Marvel tops The Dark Knight worldwide and Black Panther overseas grin
OMG shocked shocked DC fans last weapon.
It's all over for DC fans let the crying continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
Anna Boden is the first woman to ever direct a movie that grossed at least a briellion dollars at the box office
even with the head start we gave DC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
marvel do not set the BAR,marvel is the BAR grin

hulk616:
even with the head start we gave DC

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
i wish i could get my hands on this grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
captain marvel is an average movie.....marvel didn't get some things right....shazam is the better movie Abeg.... saw shazam today with my bae, she rated it above cpt marvel

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
captain marvel is an average movie.....marvel didn't get some things right....shazam is the better movie Abeg.... saw shazam today with my bae, she rated it above cpt marvel
undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Congratulations. At least you're honest unlike some DCtards that will str8 up call CM trash. And for stupid reasons.

As for Shazam, i'm going to watch it first before i decide.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hulk619:
undecided
Who b hulk619 again? Is it anoda hulk616, or someone else?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Congratulations. At least you're honest unlike some DCtards that will str8 up call CM trash. And for stupid reasons.

As for Shazam, i'm going to watch it first before i decide.
trust me DC tried for that movie...although there is no basis for comparison, the two are different....but as a honest comic book movie fan, shazam is fire

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.