Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660523 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 2:12pm On May 20, 2019
Damn , Recalling my excitement in the theatre when Captain lifted the Hammer !!!! Or when he said Avengers !!! Assemble .....

Oluwa if you do exist, bless Marvel for us abeg and snap away DC
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
gustav25:
Damn , Recalling my excitement in the theatre when Captain lifted the Hammer !!!! Or when he said Avengers !!! Assemble .....

grin grin grin
Oluwa is God now?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2019
gustav25:

Marvel fans cant give their testimonies without bringing dc into it....nothing to see here

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 2:56pm On May 20, 2019
Vic2Ree:

@bolded has been bookmarked for future reference...
victor, i don't care abt what u think okay.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Marvel fans cant give their testimonies without bringing dc into it....
Just as christians cant give some testimonies without shaming the devil undecided
Just as messi and ronaldo, real madrid and barcelona, APC and PDP, and call of duty and battlefield undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 3:15pm On May 20, 2019
pu7pl3:

Marvel fans cant give their testimonies without bringing dc into it....nothing to see here

Oluwa punish DC with more Ls

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 3:15pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin
Oluwa is God now?

Yes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2019
Minemrys:

victor, i don't care abt what u think okay.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
it might get to $2.7b but even if it doesnt top avatar,i'm glad it proved DC tards wrong who said it wont out gross infinity war or get to $2b

Really have to hand it to Avatar, when a culmination of 22 movies with multiple stars, considerably higher budget, 11 years in the making, with more theaters, costlier tickets and inflation couldn't beat it.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 4:14pm On May 20, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Really have to hand it to Avatar, when a culmination of 22 movies with multiple stars, considerably higher budget, 11 years in the making, with more theaters, costlier tickets and inflation couldn't beat it.

If it runs same period of days as avatar, it will dust it but Marvel will recall the movie from cinemas soon
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On May 20, 2019
the only thing that could possibly stop Endgame from beating avatar are new movies coming out and avatar spent 30+ weeks in cinemas

Vic2Ree:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 20, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Avatar spent almost a year in theaters, the hand has to be given Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:32pm On May 20, 2019
and it was released twice

hulk616:
Avatar spent almost a year in theaters, the hand has to be given Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
and it was released twice

twice shocked shocked shocked and Endgame beat the domestic record in less than one month.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 4:35pm On May 20, 2019
I really want Endgame to gross $3billion, guess I may lose the bet this time.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:37pm On May 20, 2019
if the likes of John Wick 3 and King of Monsters were released in june,Endgame would move pass avatar

hulk616:
twice shocked shocked shocked and Endgame beat the domestic record in less than one month.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
wont happen

Nickshrapnel:
I really want Endgame to gross $3billion, guess I may lose the bet this time.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
Just as christians cant give some testimonies without shaming the devil undecided
Just as messi and ronaldo, real madrid and barcelona, APC and PDP, and call of duty and battlefield undecided

Messi and ronaldo is the only good reference to dc and marvel there and experts all over the world have been telling people that they can appreciate both players but no.. messi fans are like marvel fans always bringing ronaldo\DC into everything they say about messi which should not be the case...
Its nothing new again tho so like i said...nothing to see there
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2019
gustav25:

Oluwa punish DC with more Ls

Zip it franco
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:13pm On May 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
if the likes of John Wick 3 and King of Monsters were released in june,Endgame would move pass avatar

Wail goat, wail

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Wail goat, wail
undecided undecided you only have the right to reply a post like that when a DC movie makes 1.299 Billion dollars grin grin

Who is wailing now?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:31pm On May 20, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided you only have the right to reply a post like that when a DC movie makes 1.299 Billion dollars grin grin

Who is wailing now?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78568227][/quote]as usual, violence that's what you know raalsalghul the demons head. grin grin
Better go and prepare for the next
Batman box office failure grin with that Catwoman Batman cast

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IKON360(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
As old as I am, Endgame almost made me cry. Like thrice even Natasha's death pained me ahh the Russo brothers deserve an Oscar for their work in Endgame. And leave it Thanos is extremely dope in fact everything in Endgame was awesome. I don't think Marvel will be able to beat that movie even in the next 10 years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2019
I'd rather see a Blade on the big screen rather than on Hulu.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:11am On May 21, 2019
snipes is too old to play blade

Vic2Ree:
Take it with a grain of salt, but...

Kevin Feige Fighting To Make R-Rated Blade Movie With Wesley Snipes

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2019
Vic2Ree:
Take it with a grain of salt, but...

Kevin Feige Fighting To Make R-Rated Blade Movie With Wesley Snipes

Wesley snipes? Alot of grains of salt...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I have a feeling with Mysterio's story in Far From Home typically being a villain pretending to be a hero at first, the whole multiverse thing might be a lie. Still, cool to have an actual multiverse teased, the one in Doctor Strange is really just other dimensions not a parallel earth/alternate reality as we typically refer to.

I think it might be interesting if Mysterio was from the Sonyverse or one of the worlds featured in Spiderverse, maybe even the Raimi or Webb films. Not necessarily to setup a crossover but just as a nice little nod.

The multi-verse is actually a thing.. The ancient one mentioned it in doctor strange undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 8:25pm On May 21, 2019
IKON360:
As old as I am, Endgame almost made me cry. Like thrice even Natasha's death pained me ahh the Russo brothers deserve an Oscar for their work in Endgame. And leave it Thanos is extremely dope in fact everything in Endgame was awesome. I don't think Marvel will be able to beat that movie even in the next 10 years.

Endgame is a movie of a lifetime.... I have never seen such outpouring of emotions in a Nigerian Cinema ever like I saw at Endgame showing!!! The Russo brothers are Beast
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IKON360(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2019
gustav25:

Endgame is a movie of a lifetime.... I have never seen such outpouring of emotions in a Nigerian Cinema ever like I saw at Endgame showing!!! The Russo brothers are Beast
I would have seriously cried, but I just had to control myself. The movie was so legit. And when Thanos says, "I am inevitable" I keep getting goosebumps. Movie was so legit
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 8:43pm On May 21, 2019
IKON360:

I would have seriously cried, but I just had to control myself. The movie was so legit. And when Thanos says, "I am inevitable" I keep getting goosebumps. Movie was so legit
When he said that , everyone in the theatre shouted “ E don finish ooo ” with sadness .....then ,boom !!! I'm iron Man happened and the cinema broke into two with screams

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.