Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662403 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I think so. Grace Randolph tweeted after an FFH screening saying Oscorp is coming to the MCU. That would be really cool if it's true. I wonder who the second big bad will be. Doom? Kang? Maybe Ultron will return?...
That means they are probably going to adapt the Dark Reign storyline if they plan on making Osborn a big bad. Also, they said it was going to be one street-level big bad and one cosmic big bad. Osborn is obviously street-level but i'm betting Galactus or Annihilus as the other big bad. Ultron returning would be cool though but i feel like Marvel would want to introduce more baddies from its huge roster. Especially since after the Fox acquisition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

That means they are probably going to adapt the Dark Reign storyline if they plan on making Osborn a big bad. Also, they said it was going to be one street-level big bad and one cosmic big bad. Osborn is obviously street-level but i'm betting Galactus or Annihilus as the other big bad. Ultron returning would be cool though but i feel like Marvel would want to introduce more baddies from its huge roster. Especially since after the Fox acquisition
Personally, I think Phase IV should bring more morally oriented stories. I mean issues that are not just about villains who want to either control, destroy or take some kind of revenge on something and the acting heroes in order to maintain the status quo. They should instead go for plots that explore more than two sides of the story and allow the spectator to choose the side. They should also consider making villains last as they do with heroes. After all, with the exception of Loki, all other villains were somewhat one-dimensional. Marvel has many great villains that should not be killed in/discarded after the first movie they appear, and if heroes can team up as Avengers, why can not there be Masters of Evil or Intelligencia?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
is there anybody here who wants to see Hyperion as the villain in Captain Marvel 2

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
is there anybody here who wants to see Hyperion as the villain in Captain Marvel 2
Same here, bro. Infact i want to see the entire Squadron Supreme later along the line. They could even announce a movie about them and make it a spoof of the Justice League. I bet it will perform better cheesy. On a serious note though, i heard the second big bad (the cosmic one) will be introduced in Captain Marvel 2
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Personally, I think Phase IV should bring more morally oriented stories. I mean issues that are not just about villains who want to either control, destroy or take some kind of revenge on something and the acting heroes in order to maintain the status quo. They should instead go for plots that explore more than two sides of the story and allow the spectator to choose the side. They should also consider making villains last as they do with heroes. After all, with the exception of Loki, all other villains were somewhat one-dimensional. Marvel has many great villains that should not be killed in/discarded after the first movie they appear, and if heroes can team up as Avengers, why can not there be Masters of Evil or Intelligencia?
I was thinking it would be cool if they brought back AIM or introduced the Intelligencia or Cabal or Masters Of Evil or Dark Avengers or Thunderbolts with the motivation that the MCU heroes failed Earth against Thanos first time around so a group of villains that view themselves as heroes formed to brutally put down any threat to Earth. This would bring them into conflict with the Avengers. Like Shield was viewed to compromised to continue (in the movies), the villains would view the Avengers the same way and set out to replace them.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
KingGoblin:

The rumours about there being two big bads in the next chapter of the MCU and Norman Osborn being one of them... Are they legit?

KING
I don't knw but that would be awesome.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
if the 2nd big bad is a cosmic entity and is rumoured to be in CM2,i believe it is galactus.in the MCU,carol mentioned she's protecting planets and stuff like that and galactus feeds on planets.

I had one crazy thought,imagine marvel casting henry cavill as hyperion grin

Vic2Ree:

Same here, bro. Infact i want to see the entire Squadron Supreme later along the line. They could even announce a movie about them and make it a spoof of the Justice League. I bet it will perform better cheesy. On a serious note though, i heard the second big bad (the cosmic one) will be introduced in Captain Marvel 2

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if the 2nd big bad is a cosmic entity and is rumoured to be in CM2,i believe it is galactus.in the MCU,carol mentioned she's protecting planets and stuff like that and galactus feeds on planets.

LoL! Dude, the entire comicdom would go crazy and there will be tons of memes grin. Also imagine if Marvel made a Squadrom Supreme movie and it became hit the level of Avengers or Guardians, performing better than Justice League both critically and commercially. Bro, that will be the greatest insult to Warner Bros and DC fans. The funny part about the whole thing is that it's very possible. LMFAO! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
in phase 4,i'm hoping we get to see at least a villain movie in the MCU,i do not really care much about the heroes anymore,movies like Ragnarok,BP,IW made villains look good grin.

I also hope Marvel explore more of the cosmos and we get to see The Celestials,Abstracts,Elders of the Universe etc

Vic2Ree:

LoL! Dude, the entire comicdom would go crazy and there will be tons of memes grin. Also imagine if Marvel made a Squadrom Supreme movie and it became hit the level of Avengers or Guardians, performing better than Justice League both critically and commercially. Bro, that will be the greatest insult to Warner Bros and DC fans. The funny part about the whole thing is that it's very possible. LMFAO! cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
I noticed on the new disney schedule there is no phase 5, if there is a phase 5 I think it will be all xmen because most of the best heroes has now left the avengers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
in phase 4,i'm hoping we get to see at least a villain movie in the MCU,i do not really care much about the heroes anymore,movies like Ragnarok,BP,IW made villains look good grin.

I also hope Marvel explore more of the cosmos and we get to see The Celestials,Abstracts,Elders of the Universe etc

I think the Eternals movie will serve the purpose at bolded. As for the villain movie, i agree a hundred percent. A Thunderbolts movie would be nice
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

In essence, you are proposing Marvel copy D.C again. sad
Face it goat, D.C give you folks significance undecided
pu7pl3, Iuwe, TheKingisHere, Philfearon, BlackManta, Minemrys
Can you see how shameless these folks are undecided
As if CA:CW, CM is not enough sad
I hope XxsabrinaxX is seeing this
What a disgrace
Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
marvel fans are discussing about the future of the MCU,this one is typing trash as usual.i dont blame you,we all know the DCEU is on a 'futureless ambition' path.

Raalsalghul:
pu7pl3, Iuwe, TheKingisHere

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

I think the Eternals movie will serve the purpose at bolded. As for the villain movie, i agree a hundred percent. A Thunderbolts movie would be nice

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
marvel fans are discussing about the future of the MCU,this one is typing trash as usual.i dont blame you,we all know the DCEU is on a 'futureless ambition' path.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

What future?
The one where you wait for D.C to make a film and then copy it.
What next goat?
An all female anti-heroe Marvel film like BoP.
Face it, you folks are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
I made this comment about 2 weeks ago.
Turns out Marvelbots don't disappoint.
Such a show of shame. sad

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I will love to see team of villians
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Hyperion is always in teams.
I prefer imperial guard appearing in captain marvel, that can tap into the kree and skrulls storyline from the first movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

marvel will need a team for captain marvel 2. And who can they bring?
Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, ...........
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

I was thinking it would be cool if they brought back AIM or introduced the Intelligencia or Cabal or Masters Of Evil or Dark Avengers or Thunderbolts with the motivation that the MCU heroes failed Earth against Thanos first time around so a group of villains that view themselves as heroes formed to brutally put down any threat to Earth. This would bring them into conflict with the Avengers. Like Shield was viewed to compromised to continue (in the movies), the villains would view the Avengers the same way and set out to replace them.
I had this idea for the introduction of Deadpool, other fox characters

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

you want DC fans to commit suicide grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
What a disgrace
Spits angry
it seems you finally have electricity grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:

What future?
The one where you wait for D.C to make a film and then copy it.
What next goat?
An all female anti-heroe Marvel film like BoP.
Face it, you folks are shameless.
you need help

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I made this comment about 2 weeks ago.
Turns out Marvelbots don't disappoint.
Such a show of shame. sad
how does the picture relate with your comment? undecided

DC is trash
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
what is so special about knightfall apart from bane breaking batmans back.
Seriously? Roflmao, I don't have strength for any argument today
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
dragonflyy:
I noticed on the new disney schedule there is no phase 5, if there is a phase 5 I think it will be all xmen because most of the best heroes has now left the avengers.
Will there even be more Avengers movies in the future since the team is effectively defunct at this point, or is the Avengers name too profitable to let go?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
What a disgrace
Spits angry
DCEU copied the MCU though

Don't @ me. I'm just using your logic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
probably 2 more Avengers movies then after that maybe Marvel lets the team rest

XxSabrinaxX:

Will there even be more Avengers movies in the future since the team is effectively defunct at this point, or is the Avengers name too profitable to let go?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMFAO! Please remind the rètard. Whether DC copies Marvel or vice versa, Marvel characters always end up more successful. LoL!

The pained DCbot is not even ashamed that despite their claims of originality, they still copy Marvel. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
What future? The one where you wait for D.C to make a film and then copy it. What next goat? An all female anti-heroe Marvel film like BoP. Face it, you folks are shameless.
We can see you crying...

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
There'd be no 'dceu' if there were no 'mcu'
Truth is a bitch lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.