Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (659790 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Will there even be more Avengers movies in the future since the team is effectively defunct at this point, or is the Avengers name too profitable to let go?
Rumors claim that there will be rebranded avengers line-ups like dark avengers, new avengers or young avengers. but even if that's true, the avengers branding will probably stick around in the long term anyway. It may just take a few extra years to get to 'Avengers 5'. Anything else would be throwing money away.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
dragonflyy:
Rumors claim that there will be rebranded avengers line-ups like dark avengers, new avengers or young avengers. but even if that's true, the avengers branding will probably stick around in the long term anyway. It may just take a few extra years to get to 'Avengers 5'. Anything else would be throwing money away.
Ah, well if they’re anything like the comics that came out previously, then I anticipate something rather good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

DCEU copied the MCU though

Don't @ me. I'm just using your logic
Exactly this.

Lol. I don't understand why people masturbate with those words "rip-off" or "copy". Is it so hard for fans to grasp the concept of homage and pastiches? Marvel and DC have been doing this for ages. Some fans are just ridiculously petty cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
iuwe:
Seriously? Roflmao, I don't have strength for any argument today
doctor strange said too much Ls is not good for the body grin
Better go offline for another 100 days

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
So apparently Riz Ahmed from Venom and a certain Mindy Kaling are in talks with Marvel about a Ms. Marvel movie

https://ew.com/celebrity/2019/06/10/mindy-kaling-marvel-interested-ms-marvel-screen/amp/
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if the 2nd big bad is a cosmic entity and is rumoured to be in CM2,i believe it is galactus.in the MCU,carol mentioned she's protecting planets and stuff like that and galactus feeds on planets.

I had one crazy thought,imagine marvel casting henry cavill as hyperion grin

Henry Cavill kini?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
how does the picture relate with your comment? undecided

DC is trash

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
you need help

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
it seems you finally have electricity grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=79307720][/quote]when I do my own, don't cry oo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
when I do my own, don't cry oo
E pain am

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
E pain am
undecided undecided
"E pain am " is for only DC fans .
But you need help. you have been saying rubbish after watching endgame, even TheKingIsHere has noticed

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided
"E pain am " is for only DC fans .
But you need help. you have been saying rubbish after watching endgame, even TheKingIsHere has noticed
Wail hulk wailllllll!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2019
hulk616:
doctor strange said too much Ls is not good for the body grin
Better go offline for another 100 days
Stop begging

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
hulk616:
nice one
But you should know Madrid problem, which is they playing together. I will wait for pre-season matches before getting my hopes tooo high

Dont worry yourself...they will gel together like bread and peanut butter
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by CosmicPhoenix: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
i dont see the significance of this movie.

Vic2Ree:
So apparently Riz Ahmed from Venom and a certain Mindy Kaling are in talks with Marvel about a Ms. Marvel movie

https://ew.com/celebrity/2019/06/10/mindy-kaling-marvel-interested-ms-marvel-screen/amp/

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Andersonjr(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Guys can we talk about these upcoming movies: Spiderman Far From Home, X-men Dark Phoenix and also The New Mutant
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Andersonjr:
Guys can we talk about these upcoming movies: Spiderman Far From Home, X-men Dark Phoenix and also The New Mutant
Bro, Dark Phoenix is already showing in the cinema
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Well she is too old to play the character certainly. And Riz Ahmed only seems to have one facial expression. I don't know about it being on the big screen though. Ms Marvel seems more like something you'd find on Disney plus or even Hulu. It has that Runaways/ Cloak & Dagger feel about the project.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Andersonjr:

Bro where did you see new mutants upcoming?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Put this character in a standalone movie on the big screen and watch it fail...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2019
AfricaGalactic:

Well she is too old to play the character certainly. And Riz Ahmed only seems to have one facial expression. I don't know about it being on the big screen though. Ms Marvel seems more like something you'd find on Disney plus or even Hulu. It has that Runaways/ Cloak & Dagger feel about the project.
I think she meant she wanted to direct the movie, not star in it. She said that she would cast “an unknown” as Kamala Khan.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Put this character in a standalone movie on the big screen and watch it fail...
That is what they said about Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Vic2Ree:

That is what they said about Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy...

Ok...i hope they do it tho...lets see how it goes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2019
The next group of Avengers is gonna be built in the same way the team was from A1-A4. Some will be the featured characters of titular films the headline, some will be bit players introduced in those films and some will have their premiere in the next Avengers proper movie.

KING
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Andersonjr:
Yes bro we can...
Dark Phoenix is currently a verified and certified Box Office big time cosmic level flop.
The New Mutant movie is facing Scheduling issues after the film was ready for release this August. We heard the movie is very trash, Marvel and Disney are using premiere date shifts as a way to slowly kill off the potential global flop and keep it off public view.

Far From Home is another childish adventure movie in which only the theme song is the best thing about the movie. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
philfearon:

Yes bro we can...
Dark Phoenix is currently a verified and certified Box Office big time cosmic level flop.
THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (most expensive flop in movie history) want to knowing how you're faring. LoL! cheesy

The New Mutant movie is facing Scheduling issues after the film was ready for release this August. We heard the movie is very trash, Marvel and Disney are using premiere date shifts as a way to slowly kill off the potential global flop and keep it off public view.
JUSTICE LEAGUE 2, GREEN LANTERN and MAN OF STEEL 2 send their regards cheesy

Far From Home is another childish adventure movie in which only the theme song is the best thing about the movie. grin cheesy
SHAZAM wants to know whether you need more peanuts for your salt cheesy

You DCbots are obviously running out of things to troll with. LMFAO! cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2019
My speculative predictions for this week

May- Black Widow
November- Eternals

February- Shang-Chi
May- Guardians of the Galaxy 3
July- Spider-Man 3 (Sony)
November- Doctor Strange 2

February- Black Panther 2
May- Dark Avengers
July- Ant-Man 3

March- Captain Marvel 2
May- Avengers 5: New Avengers
July- Spider-Man 4 (Sony)
November- Thor 4
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2019
AfricaGalactic:
My speculative predictions for this week

May- Black Widow
November- Eternals

February- Shang-Chi
May- Guardians of the Galaxy 3
July- Spider-Man 3 (Sony)
November- Doctor Strange 2

February- Black Panther 2
May- Dark Avengers
July- Ant-Man 3

March- Captain Marvel 2
May- Avengers 5: New Avengers
July- Spider-Man 4 (Sony)
November- Thor 4
I’m doubtful that a Thor 4 and Spider-Man 4 will happen. So far the MCU hasn’t gone beyond 3 solo hero movies. Ended Ironman at 3 movies. Ended Captain America at 3 movies, even though Civil War wasn’t really a solo movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Andersonjr(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Bro, Dark Phoenix is already showing in the cinema
Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! I know it's just a mistake
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Vic2Ree:

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (most expensive flop in movie history) want to knowing how you're faring. LoL! cheesy

JUSTICE LEAGUE 2, GREEN LANTERN and MAN OF STEEL 2 send their regards cheesy

SHAZAM wants to know whether you need more peanuts for your salt cheesy

You DCbots are obviously running out of things to troll with. LMFAO! cheesy grin grin
Really? Because the last time DC had a flop was two years ago... Can't say the same of Marvel now, can we?
And what was that sentence about putting the Marvel logo on poo, and it will rake in billions at the Box Office? Huh? I'm guessing the Marvel logo is trash now!!!
Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
philfearon:

Really? Because the last time DC had a flop was two years ago... Can't say the same of Marvel now, can we?
And what was that sentence about putting the Marvel logo on poo, and it will rake in billions at the Box Office? Huh? I'm guessing the Marvel logo is trash now!!!
Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!
E pain am. That's your excuse? That it came it two years ago? LMFAO! cheesy grin.

Whether you like it or not, Marvel has been far more consistent in quality than shìt DC and that's why Marvel is more relevant now. Justice League would have made the DCEU a competition but you rètards flopped it cheesy

So pipe down and wait for a DCEU franchise that's as successful as the Avengers before you start picking scraps of spaghetti from your ass. In the meantime, start making arrangements for your Far From Home ticket. July isn't far any longer. LMFAO! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.