Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662182 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
Ok you are always informed just like EPL grin
Do you have sense at all? When have I made any discussion about the EPL? Use your brain, you won't

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
who made it possible to hit a billion dollars?
The first and second Spider-Man movies are more successful critically and financially than far from home when adjusted for inflation and guess what, Sony produced them all on their own
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
Mr nonsense abusing someone for saying nonsense.
No offense DC fan grin
And why would I be offended at a senseless statement you just posted, it makes no sense. Just try to be sensible next time you make a quote grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
Gotham was on Fox aka Disney grin
There's a difference between making a movie by yourself and airing it on another studio.

Gotham is a WB series airing on Fox, any cable or streaming service can pay to have it air on their platform (Titans and Netflix international) but making a movie and distributing them is a different case your brain is too fragile to understand, New Line Cinema distributed the movie they made(Blade=DC=WB)

Winner__Indomitable DC
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
Do you have sense at all? When have I made any discussion about the EPL? Use your brain, you won't
Liverpool has won EPL cheesy
Stop lying
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
There's a difference between making a movie by yourself and airing it on another studio.

Gotham is a WB series airing on Fox, any cable or streaming service can pay to have it air on their platform (Titans and Netflix international) but making a movie and distributing them is a different case your brain is too fragile to understand, New Line Cinema distributed the movie they made(Blade=DC=WB)

Winner__Indomitable DC
story for the gods.
Gotham = Disney = Marvel

Your brain that tkinks the universe has one sun grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
story for the gods.
Gotham = Disney = Marvel
As usual no point was made. You are basic
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:

And why would I be offended at a senseless statement you just posted, it makes no sense. Just try to be sensible next time you make a quote grin grin
you too
Comicbook business started in the 90s
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
The first and second Spider-Man movies are more successful critically and financially than far from home when adjusted for inflation and guess what, Sony produced them all on their own
inflation hahahahah grin. What a joke cheesy

See the nonsense you just wrote no offense grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
story for the gods.
Gotham = Disney = Marvel

Your brain that tkinks the universe has one sun grin
I need proof for your false accusations or remain mute.
BTW it is spelt thinks grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
As usual no point was made. You are basic
Mr advanced that thinks the universe has one sun and other spiderman movies has outgrossed far from home.
Simple 1 2 3 you don't know
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
I need proof for your false accusations or remain mute.
BTW it is spelt thinks grin
you want to start lying that you didn't say it

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
Mr advanced that thinks the universe has one sun and other spiderman movies has outgrossed far from home.
Simple 1 2 3 you don't know
One single proof mumu no get

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
you want to start lying that you didn't say it
Prove it na, or you can't grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
Prove it na, or you can't grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blackspider:
One single proof mumu no get
this guy is trying to lie badly.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
you too
Comicbook business started in the 90s
Another lie from the pit of hell grin grin grin single one proof blackspider made this statement, he can't
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
this guy is trying to lie badly.
I take God beg you prove where I wrote it na, or you can't grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
Another lie from the pit of hell grin grin grin single one proof blackspider made this statement, he can't
hahahahah
Copy copy. You are trying to use my style. But you don't have multiple personalities.

This guy is too basic 1

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahah
Copy copy. You are trying to use my style. But you don't have multiple personalities.

This guy is too basic 1
Look at someone that just copied No offence from me grin grin grin prove where I wrote those things na, or is it primary 2 maths for a nursery pupil grin grin grin grin

List of things you copied in less than an hour
No offence

You are basic grin grin grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahahaha, like marvel like their fans grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Waiting for hulk616 to produce his imaginary proof

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
That's not all, the benevolent Sony gave Disney all the profits made from merchandise sales and theme park revenue plus extra 5% of the opening weekend gross. The don't collect a dime from the assemble movie, yet the malevolent nature of Disney still wanted 50% of the B.O proceeds.

Did Sony tell them the can't finance Spider-Man movies all on their own, just because it made a billion dollars.

Spits on Bob iger

Well said bro.

And to crown it up, MCU box office fanboys just showed that they are more vile, heartless and toxic than Synder fanboys. Jeeeezz!!!

*spits*

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackspider:
You no serious grin grin. So na iuwe talk am but you guys here grin

But on another note, I'm distraught that Disney/Sony hasn't come to an agreement. I hope they do in time.
Cos if it's the same Sony that made Spiderman shoot web from his hand, I no want sad

When Spiderman was just starting to be a good thing. The stability in his story. Esp in line with iron Man( My favorites Marvel character who I almost cried when he died) and the MCU too.
It really sucks embarassed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Well said bro.

And to crown it up, MCU box office fanboys just showed that they are more vile, heartless and toxic than Synder fanboys. Jeeeezz!!!

*spits*
We have one of such fanboy here on nairaland that thinks Sony is at fault. Imagine another movie company trying to control the only franchise that is making you tons of money shocked shocked, I mean how heartless can Disney be just because they want more from the billions. First they sacked James Gunn, destroying Fox's movies and allocating poor movie dates for them, next they blamed the greatest flop of all time MARVEL DARK PHOENIX for having a loss on the second third of the the year and now Sony shocked shocked Sony that was kind enough to let them use Spider-Man for their movies.

I don't think any company had stooped this low before. This is an all time low for Disney embarassed

Now one fanboy is saying nonsense here and blaming Sony, but I mean no offence some people here lack constructive reasoning undecided

Look how toxic some of this tweets really are, insensitive to the fact that USA were the one who nuked Hiroshima, destroying lives to the genetical coding/sequence shocked shocked have they no shame and so human decency at all embarassed embarassed calling for a japanese company to be nuked just for a movie character they own to be given to another AMERICAN COMPANY

Spits on all toxic marvel fanboyism that has proven to be worse than them Snyder bots

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2019
NeededGist:

You no serious grin grin. So na iuwe talk am but you guys here grin

But on another note, I'm distraught that Disney/Sony hasn't come to an agreement. I hope they do in time.
Cos if it's the same Sony that made Spiderman shoot web from his hand, I no want sad

When Spiderman was just starting to be a good thing. The stability in his story. Esp in line with iron Man( My favorites Marvel character who I almost cried when he died) and the MCU too.
It really sucks embarassed
Hmmmm, so he is faulting me for iuwe mistake like we are one and the same undecided undecided

Someone that hasn't seen how I look in real life shocked shocked

People online are now acting like gods just because of MTN free 10mb data grin grin

What a wonderful thing to witness wink wink

On a serious note, if Spider-Man leaves the MCU, you have Disney to blame.

Believe me, the only reason they still want Spider-Man is to usher in the dark avengers storyline with Osbourne. When they do, they would throw Spider-Man into the sewers because it isn't their property
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
We have one of such fanboy here on nairaland that thinks Sony is at fault. Imagine another movie company trying to control the only franchise that is making you tons of money shocked shocked, I mean how heartless can Disney be just because they want more from the billions. First they sacked James Gunn, destroying Fox's movies and allocating poor movie dates for them, next they blamed the greatest flop of all time MARVEL DARK PHOENIX for having a loss on the second third of the the year and now Sony shocked shocked Sony that was kind enough to let them use Spider-Man for their movies.

I don't think any company had stooped this low before. This is an all time low for Disney embarassed

Now one fanboy is saying nonsense here and blaming Sony, but I mean no offence some people here lack constructive reasoning undecided

Look how toxic some of this tweets really are, insensitive to the fact that USA were the one who nuked Hiroshima, destroying lives to the genetical coding/sequence shocked shocked have they no shame and so human decency at all embarassed embarassed calling for a japanese company to be nuked just for a movie character they own to be given to another AMERICAN COMPANY

Spits on all toxic marvel fanboyism that has proven to be worse than them Snyder bots

You just said dark Phoenix is the greatest flop of all time ... Bookmarked by the way.

So because of few comments from marvel fans, all marvel fans are toxic. And you have constructive reasoning
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:

Hmmmm, so he is faulting me for iuwe mistake like we are one and the same undecided undecided

Someone that hasn't seen how I look in real life shocked shocked

People online are now acting like gods just because of MTN free 10mb data grin grin

What a wonderful thing to witness wink wink

On a serious note, if Spider-Man leaves the MCU, you have Disney to blame.

Believe me, the only reason they still want Spider-Man is to usher in the dark avengers storyline with Osbourne. When they do, they would throw Spider-Man into the sewers because it isn't their property
see the nonsense you just wrote. undecided
Dark avengers?
Why should marvel build a crossever story like that around spiderman where they dont have the full right to it.?
And you have constructive reasoning
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Well said bro.

*spits*
so you are using just 3 comments to conclude that all marvel fans are toxic and heartless.
See the result of watching DC movies and WB movies like Godzilla undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Greedy folks.
As if the money gotten from merchandising is not enough!

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackspider:
Waiting for hulk616 to produce his imaginary proof

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2019
If Disney should demand for 50 per cent profit from the movies, then Sony should demand 60 per cent from the merchandise.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2019
hulk616:
Liverpool has won EPL cheesy Stop lying
My man. It will happen, you know.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Minemrys:

My man. It will happen, you know.
Yes the year Man of steel 2 comes out

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.