Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (659237 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Jaymaestro:

He's shown strength with the combined efforts of Fujin to create blasts that is said to shake infinities.

Now, I have not said He's stronger or won't be defeated as clearly Thor is more powerful but Thor can't destroy him.

As he will reform.

Shaking infinities is child's play now...Shazam and Thor both have planet bursting strength,they are tiers above Rayden on power levels

My point is not wether he can reform or not,everyone knows these characters can never stay dead forever the arguement is wether he can be destroyed in the first place

Shazam will literally tear him apart with his bare hands and fling him into the sun to go and reform there
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Shaking infinities is child's play now...Shazam and Thor both have planet bursting strength,they are tiers above Rayden on power levels

My point is not wether he can reform or not,everyone knows these characters can never stay dead forever the arguement is wether he can be destroyed in the first place

Shazam will literally tear him apart with his bare hands and fling him into the sun to go and reform there

shaking infinities is not child's play ; considering the MK universe.

Yeas. Destroyed – Nope – The sun won't hamper his rebirth though.
Defeat – Yes.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who wins, Dr Strange Vs Dr Doom?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Who wins, Dr Strange Vs Dr Doom?
classic Dr strange will defeat Dr doom.
But present Dr strange will lose
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jaymaestro:

shaking infinities is not child's play ; considering the MK universe.

Yeas. Destroyed – Nope – The sun won't hamper his rebirth though.
Defeat – Yes.

mortal combats universe that is very fragile...you can't compare it to DC or marvel that are bigger and have more cosmic entities contained in them

When you tear something is that thing not destroyed When you decapitate someone haven't you destroyed the person

I know why I'm dragging this argument with you even as I've seen that you have no more points
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

mortal combats universe that is very fragile...you can't compare it to DC or marvel that are bigger and have more cosmic entities contained in them

When you tear something is that thing not destroyed When you decapitate someone haven't you destroyed the person

I know why I'm dragging this argument with you even as I've seen that you have no more points
well done with this argument
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol. It's because you are trying to prove a non existent point.

I said Destroy – Nope but defeat – Yes.

considering MK means in their universe it is a big thing to them.

And my point remains – Raiden is an elemental immortal god – You can't destroy him. Best you can do is banish or seal him. Destruction means it gets badly damaged beyond repair or no longer exists.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
hulk616:
well done with this argument

Can you see what the dude is saying? That Rayden can't be destroyed grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jaymaestro:

Lol. It's because you are trying to prove a non existent point.

I said Destroy – Nope but defeat – Yes.

considering MK means in their universe it is a big thing to them.

And my point remains – Raiden is an elemental immortal god – You can't destroy him. Best you can do is banish or seal him. Destruction means it gets badly damaged beyond repair or no longer exists.

Nah,I'm only indulging you because you amuse me...it's just a simple matter of understanding English words and applying them

And I asked you that if you decapitate someone's head is that person destroyed or not?
Or if you tear something or someone into pieces, literal pieces (like cardboard) is that thing/person not destroyed?

Going with your logic I.e.Destruction means it gets badly damaged beyond repair or no longer exists. I still tell you that Shazam destroys Rayden till he is beyond repair (but since he is elemental like you claimed he will probably regenerate later which is also reiterating my previous point that comic book characters can't really die in the first place but before all that the battle is already won and it remains true that Rayden was destroyed by Shazam)

The 2nd part of your logic where it no longer exists I leave for rune king Thor and his reality warping and it's bye bye lord Rayden aka destroyed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Can you see what the dude is saying? That Rayden can't be destroyed grin
that's why I said he does not know Thor.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

Nah,I'm only indulging you because you amuse me...it's just a simple matter of understanding English words and applying them

And I asked you that if you decapitate someone's head is that person destroyed or not?
Or if you tear something or someone into pieces, literal pieces (like cardboard) is that thing/person not destroyed?

Going with your logic I.e.Destruction means it gets badly damaged beyond repair or no longer exists. I still tell you that Shazam destroys Rayden till he is beyond repair (but since he is elemental like you claimed he will probably regenerate later which is also reiterating my previous point that comic book characters can't really die in the first place but before all that the battle is already won and it remains true that Rayden was destroyed by Shazam)

The 2nd part of your logic where it no longer exists I leave for rune king Thor and his reality warping and it's bye bye lord Rayden aka destroyed
you took too long to drop this point. undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
pu7pl3:

well, It's a good thing to be amused as you would think Raiden gets destroyed easily isn't a simple deal

Bringing or Retcon characters back is kinda different . In this case , Shazam managing to grab and tear his body into two is even another case cause if he turns into lightning or air , it would be useless as seen in this case of Tracy Strauss or Iceman where you destroy their body but they reconstitute afterwards.

Reality warping is a big deal , I know about it. However , Reality warping energy are dispersed somewhere in Marvel into Oblivion , if anything Raiden will be in Netherrealms
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Hulk616 a mayor/authorities in Brazil is fighting for you by banning gay marvel kiss comics.

Kai, marvel is I trouble with this gay stuff

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
A little birdie told me that Captain Marvel 2 would introduce MCU next GAY superhero aka Hulkling who would have a serious GAY( grin grin grin) relationship with Marvel next GAY series (WandaVision) son Wiccan.

Hahahahahahaha, see what I told you hulk616, Marvel is ffing Gay grin grin grin.

Now we have Eternals, Love and thunder, Blackwidow, WandaVision, Falcon and Winter soldier, Captain Marvel and probably Dr Strange 2.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackspider:
A little birdie told me that Captain Marvel 2 would introduce MCU next GAY superhero aka Hulkling who would have a serious GAY( grin grin grin) relationship with Marvel next GAY series (WandaVision) son Wiccan.

Hahahahahahaha, see what I told you hulk616, Marvel is ffing Gay grin grin grin.

Now we have Eternals, Love and thunder, Blackwidow, WandaVision, Falcon and Winter soldier, Captain Marvel and probably Dr Strange 2.

wait,falcon and winter soldier Black widow?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

wait,falcon and winter soldier Black widow?
Yeah, Black widow I am sure, F&WS heard rumors
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackspider:
Yeah, Black widow I am sure, F&WS heard rumors

Wow.

Are they purposely pressing spoil on the whole project or what
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wow.

I don't know and I don't really care grin grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Hulk616 a mayor/authorities in Brazil is fighting for you by banning gay marvel kiss comics.

Kai, marvel is I trouble with this gay stuff
good one but sadly Brazil does not contribute massively to comic book sales cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Blackspider:

I m on leave from MCU now. Wicked homosexuals has invaded my Marvel .
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wow.

homosexuals are causing this destruction angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2019
hulk616:
I m on leave from MCU now. Wicked homosexuals has invaded my Marvel .
Hahahahahahaha, back from apokolips grin grin grin

Homosexuals are not wicked angry angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blackspider:
Hahahahahahaha, back from apokolips grin grin grin

Homosexuals are not wicked angry angry
no I was travelled grin grin

They are wicked, selfish and heartless. angry
If they are not wicked, they should know they are destroying what people love so much angry angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
hulk616:
no I was travelled grin grin

They are wicked, selfish and heartless. angry
If they are not wicked, they should know they are destroying what people love so much angry angry
Were you sexually abused by a gay person?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Robert Downey Jnr. reportedly returning for Black widow movie.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
E

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Were you sexually abused by a gay person?
No they destroyed my marvel comics, destroyed my cartoons, destroyed my movies, destroyed the only thing I love so much cry cry

Wicked, heartless and selfish people cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Robert Downey Jnr. reportedly returning for Black widow movie.
Noooooooooooooooo
They are spoiling the effect of his death angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
hulk616:
Noooooooooooooooo
They are spoiling the effect of his death angry
We said it before, RDJ poster would keep on littering marvel movies grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackspider:
RDJ poster is better than gay people undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blackspider:

The same way spiderman aka ironboy sucked tony stark dickk. Up next is Natasha aka black widow to suck his dickk even from her grave.

After that, don't be shocked if he does a cameo in Eternals and shang chi movie grin

Most marvel movies can't stand on their own because they are trash. It is so obvious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.