Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (653354 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
AfricaGalactic:

I thought Emma was excellent in her small Endgame appearance. I don't see why they'd bring Abby back, as great as she was. It's not like Marvel is against recasting but I feel like it would be weird for continuity reasons and they probably could've hired someone who looks more like Abby than Emma did, maybe do CGI, just not include Cassie, or have her snapped.

Emma mentioned in an interview that the Russos, Feige, and Reed all approved her in the casting process, so I trust they made the right decision. I think Abby was fantastic as Cassie too but I don't see them bringing her back. They want an older actress and they found one and it just makes sense to keep her.
On the flipside, Emma Fuhrmann DOES look more like Paul Rudd than Abby does.

Abby's still more cute smiley

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
KingGoblin:
Taika Waititi has even bigger plans for 'Thor: Love and Thunder
LINK

KING
Looking forward to it. I want to see Rune King Thor. Thor weilding the Odinforce and doing some crazy sh!t. Jane wielding a reforged Mjolnir. And Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

It's Taika we're talking about innit? cheesy

Hmmm... undecided

Cranking up the improvisation of percentages from 80 to 100 grin
Taika is a genius, i won't be surprised if he does. He's writing this one.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Looking forward to it. I want to see Rune King Thor. Thor weilding the Odinforce and doing some crazy sh!t. Jane wielding a reforged Mjolnir. And Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker.
Bruv, I hope you won’t leave the cinema heart broken. You expect too much from this movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Wow. You serious?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Taika is a genius, i won't be surprised if he does. He's writing this one.
Yeah.

Ugh. 2020 is going to be a VERY long year grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
wont happen

Vic2Ree:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

WAKANDA dream is this

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Whoa dude. I was with you up until that last part grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Bruv, I hope you won’t leave the cinema heart broken. You expect too much from this movie
XxSabrinaxX:

Wow. You serious?
pu7pl3:

WAKANDA dream is this
AfricaGalactic:

Whoa dude. I was with you up until that last part grin
LoL grin. Can y'all chill out? It's just speculation. I had insane hopes for Homecoming and Endgame too but it didn't stop me from enjoying them. They ended up being two of my favourite MCU films
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LoL grin. Can y'all chill out? It's just speculation. I had insane hopes for Homecoming and Endgame too but it didn't stop me from enjoying them. They ended up being two of my favourite MCU films

Do you rate home coming above winter soldier?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

Do you rate home coming above winter soldier?
No. Why do you ask?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

No. Why do you ask?

You said home coming and endgame are two of your favourite MCU movies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

You said home coming and endgame are two of your favourite MCU movies
"My favourite". Not "The best". Not ready to go into details but I'm smart enough not mistake my opinions for facts

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Vic2Ree:

"My favourite". Not "The best". Not ready to go into details but I'm smart enough not mistake my opinions for facts

Ok you rate winter soldier higher than homecoming but homecoming is your best/you like homecoming more....

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KingGoblin: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Yeah.

Ugh. 2020 is going to be a VERY long year grin
I agree from the viewpoint of anticipating 2021, but 2020 won't be that bad in its own right. We're used to only having two movies per year, even though the last time that happened was 2016

Also, there's been an average of 6h 55m of MCU content in each of 2017, 2018 and 2019. Assuming Black Widow is 2h 15m long, The Eternals is 2h 15m long, and the six episodes of Falcon & Winter Soldier are 45m each (4h 30m total), then we will have approx. 9 hours of MCU content in 2020, which is the most we've had in a year. (I personally believe Falcon & Winter Soldier will be closer to an hour each, which would push the total content over 10 hours for 2020).

2020 looks bare at a glance, but there's really quite a bit of content. Still 2021 will be absolutely absurd with content.

KING
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
pu7pl3:

WAKANDA dream is this

My guy wants Rune King Thor grin

He has forgotten this is Disney.

The only thing he is getting is "Fat Thor" the comedian

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Fat Thor and sling arm hulk cry cry

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2019
who let the dc virgins in? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackspider: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Vic2Ree:

I'm conflicted about the Raimi Spiderman trilogy. The story was great; the action and the set pieces were top-notch for its time. However, I still maintain that Tobey Maguire was the worst live action iteration of Spider-Man. I could go into long details but I have neither the time nor strength for such.

Y'all should consider this an opinion before picking up pitchforks and shotgunning me with rebuttals. LoL.
Wow, Tobey Maguire actually is the most comic accurate Spider-Man. Tom Holland is actually the worst
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Fat Thor and sling arm hulk cry cry

Sling arm hulk, wicked!! grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BankyGee(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
dragonflyy:
who let the dc virgins in? undecided
LMFAO!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Marvels Cloak and dagger has been cancelled by freeform. Another trash has been removed from the tv space. Meaning there are no marvel tv series airing.

Color me surprised grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
Marvels Cloak and dagger has been cancelled by freeform. Another trash has been removed from the tv space. Meaning there are no marvel tv series airing.

Color me surprised grin
here comes another petty virgin coming to bash marvel. y'all marvel and dc fanatics should give it a rest. this is 2019 for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2019
See them: trying to revive a dead thread

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

here comes another petty virgin coming to bash marvel. y'all marvel and dc fanatics should give it a rest. this is 2019 for christ sake.
Ooooh look, a reta*d I didn't quote

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
Ooooh look, a reta*d I didn't quote
OOOOOH LOOK, A VIRGIN ON THE WRONG THREAD BITCHING ABOUT ME QUOTING HIM. OOPS!

FYI, THIS IS THE MARVEL THREAD, NOT THE DC THREAD. BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT "DC" AND "MARVEL" LOOK ALIKE FOR YOU DOWN SYNDROME TROLLS

p.s the uppercase works for me since i have no memes.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AKWAPROPHET: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

OOOOOH LOOK, A VIRGIN ON THE WRONG THREAD BITCHING ABOUT ME QUOTING HIM. OOPS!
[b]It seems you are clearly on heat undecided

dragonflyy:
FYI, THIS IS THE MARVEL THREAD, NOT THE DC THREAD. BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT "DC" AND "MARVEL" LOOK ALIKE FOR YOU DOWN SYNDROME TROLLS[/b]

Now let's start, is this a Marvel thread? Yes, I can clearly see that and my post was CLEARLY marvel related. Here is a screenshot of a dumb f*ck discussing a marvel related topic on a DC thread or did you also have the acclaimed "down syndrome" you didn't see you were at a DC thread? undecided

Up next, was my post correct?
Is cloak and dagger cancelled? Yes
Was the series trash? Yes
Is there any marvel series airing? No. Why are you now complaining?

Lastly, you claim not to be a troll, so wtf were you doing in a DC thread according to my screenshot?

It seems marvel fu*ktards has clear case of dementia. Hypocrite

dragonflyy:
p.s the uppercase works for me since i have no memes.

I don't give a sh*t bout your p.s

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:

Now let's start, is this a Marvel thread? Yes, I can clearly see that and my post was CLEARLY marvel related. Here is a screenshot of a dumb f*ck discussing a marvel related topic on a DC thread or did you also have the acclaimed "down syndrome" you didn't see you were at a DC thread? undecided
WOW. WHAT A F*CKING GENIUS. I WAS PRESENT IN A DC THREAD DEFENDING ATTACKS AT MARVEL. YOU ONLY CAME HERE TO THROW SHADE ON WHAT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU. YOU ARE NOT A MARVEL FAN. NO ONE THREW SHADE AT DC. YET YOU ARE PRESENT IN A MARVEL THREAD BITCHING ABOUT WHAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU COS YOU HAVE NO LIFE. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHETHER YOU'RE RIGHT OR NOT. YOU KNOW THE MOTIVE WITH WHICH YOU MADE THAT POST. IF MARVEL IS TRASH WHY DO YOU KEEP BITCHING ABOUT IT? INSECURE MUCH?

I don't give a sh*t bout your p.s
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY P.S. Y'ALL MARVEL AND/OR DC FANATICS NEED TO GET A LIFE. AND FAST

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:

Color me surprised grin
they are all been moved to Disney++ undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.