Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660519 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Raalsalghul:
See them: trying to revive a dead thread
this thread is immortal
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

WOW. WHAT A F*CKING GENIUS. I WAS PRESENT IN A DC THREAD DEFENDING ATTACKS AT MARVEL. YOU ONLY CAME HERE TO THROW SHADE ON WHAT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU. YOU ARE NOT A MARVEL FAN. NO ONE THREW SHADE AT DC. YET YOU ARE PRESENT IN A MARVEL THREAD BITCHING ABOUT WHAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU COS YOU HAVE NO LIFE. I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHETHER YOU'RE RIGHT OR NOT. YOU KNOW THE MOTIVE WITH WHICH YOU MADE THAT POST. IF MARVEL IS TRASH WHY DO YOU KEEP BITCHING ABOUT IT? INSECURE MUCH?
Wow, what a fu*king genius. I was present at a marvel thread updating their fans with the latest development within Marvel. I also didn't throw any shade when I aired my opinion that cloak and dagger was trash but you have to go all attacks on me by calling me "petty", just so you know you started the bashing. So bringing in updates is now considered bitching? Marvel 101. And my motives where just, I came to bring in new marvel updates. I also didn't say marvel was trash, I said cloak and dagger was trash but you just tumbled everything up.

Insecure much? Lol, tell that to your fellow Marveltards that are going salty because of Joker success.

dragonflyy:
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY P.S. Y'ALL MARVEL AND/OR DC FANATICS NEED TO GET A LIFE. AND FAST
Still haven't given a single shite here
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2019
hulk616:
they are all been moved to Disney++ undecided
Tales by the moonlight grin

It got cancelled
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
Tales by the moonlight grin

It got cancelled
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
I also didn't throw any shade when I aired my opinion that cloak and dagger was trash
GEEEEEZ. SPARE ME THE PRETENSE AND THE FAUX "I WAS JUST CONTRIBUTING" BULLSHIT. WE KNOW OUR M.O AROUND HERE. THE BARE-FACED LYING IS UNNECESSARY. YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO GET A REACTION AND BY GOD YOU HAVE. YOU CAN NOW PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. OR YOU CAN JUST GET A LIFE. TROLLING ISN'T GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

just so you know you started the bashing.
YEAH. I'M BASHING YOU

Lol tell that to your fellow Marveltards that are going salty because of Joker success.
WOW. YOU MUSTA BEEN THE TOP OF YOUR F*CKING CLASS. BE IT MARVEL OR DC, THERE ARE SAD VIRGINS WHO LOVE TO TROLL ON BOTH SIDES. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

Still haven't given a single shite here
YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME YOU DON'T GIVE SHIT. YOU COULD SIMPLY JUST IGNORE THE P.S. BUT YOU CAN'T COS YOU DO GIVE A SHIT

I REPEAT. GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

GEEEEEZ. SPARE ME THE PRETENSE AND THE FAUX "I WAS JUST CONTRIBUTING" BULLSHIT. WE KNOW OUR M.O AROUND HERE. THE BARE-FACED LYING IS UNNECESSARY. YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO GET A REACTION AND BY GOD YOU HAVE. YOU CAN NOW PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK. OR YOU CAN JUST GET A LIFE. TROLLING ISN'T GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

YEAH. I'M BASHING YOU

WOW. YOU MUSTA BEEN THE TOP OF YOUR F*CKING CLASS. BE IT MARVEL OR DC, THERE ARE SAD VIRGINS WHO LOVE TO TROLL ON BOTH SIDES. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME YOU DON'T GIVE SHIT. YOU COULD SIMPLY JUST IGNORE THE P.S. BUT YOU CAN'T COS YOU DO GIVE A SHIT

I REPEAT. GET A LIFE

I just want to know what your issue is with virgins grin do you consider it an insult or a derogatory term or what
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

I just want to know what your issue is with virgins grin do you consider it an insult or a derogatory term or what
i don't have any beef with actual virgins grin. when i use it in that way, i just mean immature
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

I am still figuring how you knew my M.O around here when you don't even know who I am offline. Unless you can prove otherwise, I am clearly bringing in the latest update within Marvel. I also can't recall mentioning anyone on my initial post so as to draw a reaction from them. It was a clean post which got you all salty. Learn to take your own advice and mind your business. You are the only one that replied when you could have said nothing.

YEAH. I'M BASHING YOU
Thank God you didn't deny it

Like I said before, I was clearly bringing in the latest update within Marvel

I REPEAT. GET A LIFE
Still haven't given a shite yet

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
I am still figuring how you knew my M.O around here when you don't even know who I am offline.
I DON'T NEED TO PROVE SH!T. I REPEAT YOU ALONE KNOW THE MOTIVE WITH WHICH YOU MADE THAT POST. AND YES. I AM GODDAMN SALTY AF RIGHT NOW. TROLLS MAKE ME SALTY. DON'T BE PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.

Still haven't given a shite yet
I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOUR OPINIONS HERE. LITERALLY
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

I DON'T NEED TO PROVE SH!T. I REPEAT YOU ALONE KNOW THE MOTIVE WITH WHICH YOU MADE THAT POST. AND YES. I AM GODDAMN SALTY AF RIGHT NOW. TROLLS MAKE ME SALTY. DON'T BE PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.
First you said I alone knows the motive of my post. I said I was clearly bringing an update within Marvel. Then you call me a troll and petty for doing so, just because it was a bad development. Aren't you confusing yourself more than you plan on doing to me?

If you agree I know my motive, I am telling you now it was pure.

If you don't agree that was my motive, prove me otherwise because my first post had no bad intentions on it.

I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOUR OPINIONS HERE. LITERALLY
Meaning you are the one giving a shite to your own p.s?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019
We can be civil while passing out points guys.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

i don't have any beef with actual virgins grin. when i use it in that way, i just mean immature

In this age when the most immature people are already disvirgined before you can say jack

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan:
First you said I alone knows the motive of my post. I said I was clearly bringing an update within Marvel. Then you call me a troll and petty for doing so, just because it was a bad development. Aren't you confusing yourself more than you plan on doing to me?

If you agree I know my motive, I am telling you now it was pure.
IS YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU CAN'T LISTEN? I'M ALREADY GETTING BORED WITH YOUR SH!T. QUIT PLAYING THE VICTIM AND F*CK OFF. WE DON'T NEED YOUR SH!T OPINIONS ABOUT WHAT MARVEL IS OR ISN'T DOING. YOUR POST HISTORY SHOWS A CLEAR BIAS FOR DC & DISTASTE FOR MARVEL. SO WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS WITH MARVEL, PRAY TELL? YOU'RE NOT A MARVEL FAN. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN A MARVEL FAN. WE DON'T EVEN WANT YOU TO BE A MARVEL FAN. GET A LIFE

Meaning you are the one giving a shite to your own p.s?
YOU QUOTED THE P.S IN THE 1ST PLACE SO CLEARLY YOU GIVE MORE OF A SHIT ABOUT IT THAN I DO.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
dragonflyy:

IS YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU CAN'T LISTEN? I'M ALREADY GETTING BORED WITH YOUR SH!T. QUIT PLAYING THE VICTIM AND F*CK OFF. WE DON'T NEED YOUR SH!T OPINIONS ABOUT WHAT MARVEL IS OR ISN'T DOING. YOUR POST HISTORY SHOWS A CLEAR BIAS FOR DC & DISTASTE FOR MARVEL. SO WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS WITH MARVEL, PRAY TELL? YOU'RE NOT A MARVEL FAN. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN A MARVEL FAN. WE DON'T EVEN WANT YOU TO BE A MARVEL FAN. GET A LIFE
Can you post a log history of my bias against Marvel so we can all confirm. I rarely post here and when I do, they are all confirmed news. Unless you are saying I shouldn't post any news here that doesn't boost your bloated ego about marvel here. Like I said before can you find one fault/bias on my initial post on this thread? I double dare you. What has been marvel fan got to do with where I post? Just because I prefer DC more doesn't mean I don't watch marvel movies. I don't get this logic of yours at all.

YOU QUOTED THE P.S IN THE 1ST PLACE SO CLEARLY YOU GIVE MORE OF A SHIT ABOUT IT THAN I DO.
Let's pretend I do give a shite about your p.s, does that mean you also gave a shite about my initial post after clearly denying you didn't since both cases are similar? grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Etrigan just finished that fake marvel fan grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
hulk616:
Etrigan just finished that fake marvel fan grin

I fell off my seat for real grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

I fell off my seat for real grin grin grin
etrigan is a good product from me grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Etrigan: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
hulk616:
etrigan is a good product from me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
X-Men and wolverine are the main reasons I started following Marvel as a child but today I have a favourite X-MAN....katty pryde AKA shadowcat cool...now wolvie is still my jam but shadowcat has totally got me hooked

X-Men is still the only marvel comic that can get my attention any time anywhere anyday smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
pu7pl3:
X-Men and wolverine are the main reasons I started following Marvel as a child but today I have a favourite X-MAN....katty pryde AKA shadowcat cool...now wolvie is still my jam but shadowcat has totally got me hooked

X-Men is still the only marvel comic that can get my attention any time anywhere anyday smiley
finally, welcome to marvel universe. grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Like I said earlier, Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye's career looks finished after his ex-wife allegations

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
hulk616:
finally, welcome to marvel universe. grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2019
undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
philfearon:

I'm sure Captain Marvel will do so great like Thor and Incredible Hulk did in their solo outings...
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
philfearon:

Aquaman is what the whole MCU phase nonsense dreams to be... Unfortunately, 20 movies is not yet enough!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

From the terrible trailer released, captain marvel might disappoint a lot of fans. Let's wait till then

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shittaakeem:
Happy New Year My Marvel People.
May Captain Marvel And Spiderman Not Flop.
May Avengers Endgame Become The Highest Grossing Movie Of All Time.
May Avengers Infinity war And Black Panther Win Oscar Awards.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Laurene:
avengers End game will never outgross avatar or titanic.. Mark my word brother.
grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

if you adjust the figures to account for inflation, it might not out gross titanic

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Laurene:
avengers End game will never outgross avatar or titanic.. Mark my word brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.