Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,441,761 members, 5,496,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020 at 01:37 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (367075 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 1:03pm On Mar 22
Nickshrapnel:
I meant Olsen in Oldboy

you mean IRL, Josh knacked Lizzy on camera? or you mean it was simulated?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22
barackodam:

you mean IRL, Josh knacked Lizzy on camera? or you mean it was simulated?
It was simulated
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 2:11pm On Mar 22
Nickshrapnel:
It was simulated
that's comforting....
cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nephilim: 9:49pm On Mar 22
Link to any movie whatsapp group please!
Where can I download ratnik movie by Dimeji Ajibola.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 10:29am On Mar 23
Nephilim:
Link to any movie whatsapp group please! Where can I download ratnik movie by Dimeji Ajibola.

na wa o. Dimeji Ajibola on a MCU thread?
nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nephilim: 1:20pm On Mar 23
grin gringrin na d one wey dey pain me I dey ask o
barackodam:

na wa o. Dimeji Ajibola on a MCU thread?

nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 2:13pm On Mar 23
Nephilim:
grin gringrin na d one wey dey pain me I dey ask o

you won't see any answer here man.

check the general movies thread
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rorschach1(m): 9:41am On Mar 24
Lala39:
Coronovirus will be a thing of the past by Summer. Oddly enough...this might be a huge boost to Black Widow, as it's becoming one of the few "big" movies to see. The worry is the delay on OTHER films and Disney Plus shows because of all this.
Based on what?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 9:52am On Mar 24
Rorschach1:

Based on what?
Wishful thinking
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lala39(f): 11:07am On Mar 24
Rorschach1:

Based on what?
Based on me being an idiot who made a comment based on old information that we now know to be wrong grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 9:04am On Mar 25
This Corona virus should come and go abeg cry

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blazehypes: 9:17am On Mar 25
Who else is watching this new movie Dolittle. Well if you haven't you can do so below:

https://www.blazeblogupdates.com.ng/2020/03/download-moviemp4-dolittle-2020-web-dl.html?m=1

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 12:05am On Mar 26
undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:58am On Mar 26
Cottonmouth:
undecided

People that just released new titles this morning...

I don't know about physical form tho but there are many mediums of releasing and both Marvel and DC are killing me with dope titles(in a good way) especially DC

Soo many dope titles and endings....Constantine is really shining this week, pray for England grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rorschach1(m): 10:01am On Mar 26
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 10:53am On Mar 26
Cottonmouth:
undecided
Digital Comics, Trade Paperbacks and Graphic Novels will still bring in revenue, but I suppose it's lot less compared to direct comics sales.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Themandalorian: 11:08am On Mar 26
Rorschach1:
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-jeremy-renner-lower-child-support-20200325-b72yikxh6nexjj37lvpclztxy4-story.html?outputType=amp

So, at what point does Marvel drop Jeremy Renner?
Why will someone be paying 30000 dollars for 7year old child upkeep? I fear white people shocked shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Mar 26
Rorschach1:
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-jeremy-renner-lower-child-support-20200325-b72yikxh6nexjj37lvpclztxy4-story.html?outputType=amp

He needs money to pay child support and you want them to drop him?

Well they dropped him already since
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Darkprime(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26
Rorschach1:

Honestly, asking for a reduction in child support during a pandemic is not a great look. But I don't see why this would play any role whatsoever in whether or not Marvel Studios keeps working with Renner. They hired him because of his acting ability, not because he is a loving husband and father. Making decisions based on stuff like this would be setting an awful precedent going forward.

And is Evangeline Lilly next? Her coronavirus comments were far more damaging to more people than Renner's actions. How about ScarJo and her continued support of Woody Allen? And don't forget Paul Rudd, who has been tormenting Conan O'Brien for years with a prank involving a clip from "Mac & Me".

It's s a slippery slope. Much like the one Eric rolled down in his wheelchair.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26
Darkprime:

Honestly, asking for a reduction in child support during a pandemic is not a great look. But I don't see why this would play any role whatsoever in whether or not Marvel Studios keeps working with Renner. They hired him because of his acting ability, not because he is a loving husband and father. Making decisions based on stuff like this would be setting an awful precedent going forward.
They did hire James Gunn for his talents also but fired him for comments he made when he was young and stupid and no, I don’t think they will fire him
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IAmSabrina(f): 1:22pm On Mar 26
Rorschach1:

Nickshrapnel:
They did hire James Gunn for his talents also but fired him for comments he made when he was young and stupid and no, I don’t think they will fire him
If James Gunn can be redeemed in the eyes of Disney, then everyone else deserves slaps on the wrists.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
I doubt they drop Renner. Chances are he'll be done after the Hawkeye show with Kate Bishop anyway
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26
Vic2Ree:
I doubt they drop Renner. Chances are he'll be done after the Hawkeye show with Kate Bishop anyway
That's fine, too. I like Clint, but my main interest in the show is Kate.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 11:52pm On Mar 26
Is Hailee Steinfeld still attached to Hawkeye?

That would be a bit of a letdown honestly, she’d be better playing Rogue in the MCU.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 12:51am On Mar 27
Cottonmouth:
Is Hailee Steinfeld still attached to Hawkeye?

That would be a bit of a letdown honestly, she’d be better playing Rogue in the MCU.
It was rumours. She wasn't officially attached

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (Reply)

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO / Naruto Information / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.