Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (661705 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
what did flash do in the JL movie?i'll wait and cyborg will get crushed by spider man,vision or iron man even scarlet witch is enough.wonder woman best feat of strength is lifting a WW1 tank,that's something war machine did,there will be no battle for aquaman when he has been reduced to the size of an ant.

pu7pl3:

Flash and Cyborg will not be written off by "inexperience"

What do you know is Wonder Woman's best feat that war machine can easily do?

Aquaman will have alot of fun beating the holy hell out of Scott if that's the pairing you are going for grin grin

Thor vs GL is arguable but il leave it at that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sabr1na:

Why not
Did I tell a lie? cheesy

so in this case the MCU characters are Batman while the DCEU characters are the Spectre grin

Since everyone know who the true powerhouse is(like with your example)Il take it cheesy...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
[s]Flash and cyborg are inexperienced

WW best strength feat is something War machine can easily do,Aquaman will get crushed by giANT man

It's been long I saw GL but I know Thor will smash his head[/s] grin

Stop smoking expired sk..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cottonmouth:

Hmmm. To each his own bro cheesy
Those are nice babylons. LoL! I still say ScarJo is hotter. But come on guys, no love for Olsen? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
for some unknown reason i dont like olsen and after scarlet witch tried to kill thanos that dislike increased

Vic2Ree:

Those are nice babylons. LoL! I still say ScarJo is hotter. But come on guys, no love for Olsen? undecided
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Olsen is alright. But the competition is tough
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sabr1na(f): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
1000WaysToLive:
Lol. Why destroy the argument... Haha

grin

Why must there be pointless argument in the first place? grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
what did flash do in the JL movie?i'll wait

[i][color=#770077]Generated enough lightning/electricity to power 3 motherboxes and create Doomsday..don't wait long

and cyborg will get crushed by spider man,vision or iron man even scarlet witch is enough
this comment just reminded me of hulk grin cos this is the type of trash he would say grin grin..only problem Cyborg or anyone else might have from long range is Scarlett Witch, but she is not durable at all and one well aimed stun will knock her out from any range.
wonder woman best feat of strength is lifting a WW1 tank,that's something war machine did
That's not her best strength feat, all her best strength feats were in Justice League and BvS...check it out,
there will be no battle for aquaman when he has been reduced to the size of an ant
.let's hope to God that Scott is smart enough not to do this cos it will be the end of the whole fight..imagine an ant sized Aquaman with a powerful trident grin grin the things Momoa will come up with...
[/i]
[/color]
[/quote]
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Olsen was my pick...she is the sexiest MCU actress for me

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
he generated lightning to power the mother boxes but got scared to sh1t by parademons grin and he kept on tripping on his toes and how will cyborg take scarlet witch out when vision and spider man are keeping him company,did you see what she did to thanos in endgame undecided.

Wonder woman best strength feat is lifting a war tank and war machine did that even giANT has better strength feats and what will he do grin he will probably get stepped on by doomsday

pu7pl3:
Generated enough lightning/electricity to power 3 motherboxes and create Doomsday..don't wait long this comment just reminded me of hulk grin cos this is the type of trash he would say grin grin..only problem Cyborg or anyone else might have from long range is Scarlett Witch, but she is not durable at all and one well aimed stun will knock her out from any range. That's not her best strength feat, all her best strength feats were in Justice League and BvS...check it out,.let's hope to God that Scott is smart enough not to do this cos it will be the end of the whole fight..imagine an ant sized Antman with a powerful trident grin grin the things Momoa will come up with...
[/i][/right][/color]

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
what did flash do in the JL movie?i'll wait and cyborg will get crushed by spider man,vision or iron man even scarlet witch is enough.wonder woman best feat of strength is lifting a WW1 tank,that's something war machine did,there will be no battle for aquaman when he has been reduced to the size of an ant.

lol. come on Bro. Marvel main team is easily outclassed by DC.

Thor, Iron Man (only if he has his absolute strongest suit), Hulk and Captain Marvel are the factor for Marvel here.

Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, MMH and Hal are the factors for DC.

WW/Flash/MMH could probably solo that group and all together it is overkill. DC just has a stronger main team than Marvel. Its not a big deal.

Scarlett Witch is overhyped and has like 1 high tier reality warping feat. She's not gonna use that level of power on a random encounter.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Olsen was my pick...she is the sexiest MCU actress for me
Nice to know. It's a tie between Olsen and ScarJo for me
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cottonmouth:
grin grin grin
See sabotage. LMAO grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
martian manhunter is not in the DCEU and i dont remember him appearing in any live action movie.

Going by feats,the justice league are fodders,only superman and doomsday are real threats and thor,captain marvel and hulk can keep them busy,the rest get beaten badly by iron man,vision,scarlet witch,captain america,spider man etc

AfricaGalactic:

Thor, Iron Man (only if he has his absolute strongest suit), Hulk and Captain Marvel are the factor for Marvel here.

WW/Flash/MMH could probably solo that group and all together it is overkill. DC just has a stronger main team than Marvel. Its not a big deal.

Scarlett Witch is overhyped and has like 1 high tier reality warping feat. She's not gonna use that level of power on a random encounter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
he generated lightning to power the mother boxes but got scared to sh1t by parademons grin and he kept on tripping on his toes and how will cyborg take scarlet witch out when vision and spider man keeping him company,did you see what she did to thanos in endgame undecided.

Wonder woman best strength feat is lifting a war tank and war machine did that even giANT has better strength feats and what will he do grin he will probably get stepped on by doomsday

Batman will ask flash to carry Spider-Man out of the battle field entirely, he is a nuisance, can't cause any real damage to any of them, just discomfort and irritation grin

Cyborg can't be destroyed, even if Scarlett Witch is tearing him apart, someone else can knock her out (endgame) one batarang to the temple from 15ft away will do the trick

Wonder Woman's best strength feat was matching both Doomsday and Steppenwolf who are both obviously stronger than a tank..she will treat War machine like a Rag doll bruh..lasso him into another paralysis

Aquaman that beat Ocean master is who you are putting against Scott Lang grin grin grin this part still dey make me laugh tbh grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
AfricaGalactic:

Are you sure bout that?

You can't just casually name drop random characters and call them factors or non-factors. You have to highlight their feats from the movies first to justify your claims

I can't recall anything WW or the Flash did that was more impressive than what Thor, Iron Man and hulk have done so far in the MCU

So far, MCU Scarlet Witch hasn't really done anything that compares to what she can do in the comics. So I might agree with you here.

Still i wouldn't write her off. Her powers are seriously hax. If the DC team take their eyes off her for as much as a second, there's no telling what havoc she can wreak..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
martian manhunter is not in the DCEU and i dont remember him appearing in any live action movie.

Going by feats,the justice league are fodders,only superman and doomsday are real threats and thor,captain marvel and hulk can keep them busy,the rest get beaten badly by iron man,vision,scarlet witch,captain america,spider man etc

Hal is also not in the DCEU...yet..but he was included, I think this is based on the HBOSnyderCut coming next year

Y'all also have Ben Grimm in your corner which I think is based on the X-Men and F4 joining the MCU..it's all fair game
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

Nice to know. It's a tie between Olsen and ScarJo for me

I just love how innocent her face looks even when she has evil Intentions smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
which batman?is it the one that could not even fight parademons and asked alfred for help grin you dont get it undecided cyborg cannot be destroyed is a weak argument.match what grin the same steppenwolf that the entire league struggled to beat until superman showed up,she did nothing against doomsday except cut his arm undecided aquaman that lost against black manta grin

pu7pl3:

Batman will ask flash to carry Spider-Man out of the battle field entirely, he is a nuisance, can't cause any real damage to any of them, just discomfort and irritation grin

Cyborg can't be destroyed, even if Scarlett Witch is tearing him apart, someone else can knock her out (endgame) one batarang to the temple from 15ft away will do the trick

Wonder Woman's best strength feat was matching both Doomsday and Steppenwolf who are both obviously stronger than a tank..she will treat War machine like a Rag doll bruh..lasso him into another paralysis

Aquaman that beat Ocean master is who you are putting against Scott Lang grin grin grin this part still dey make me laugh tbh grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sabr1na:

Batman beat the Spectre
Explain that tongue
True.. grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
that's a picture of the GL from the movie and the picture clearly uses movie versions,MMH has no movie version.this arguement sef is too long

on marvel side there's dormammu,galactus,silver surfer,apocalypse,surtur,the IG undecided

pu7pl3:

Hal is also not in the DCEU...yet..but he was included, I think this is based on the HBOSnyderCut coming next year

Y'all also have Ben Grimm in your corner which I think is based on the X-Men and F4 joining the MCU..it's all fair game
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
which batman?is it the one that could not even fight parademons and asked alfred for help grin you dont get it undecided cyborg cannot be destroyed is a weak argument.match what grin the same steppenwolf that the entire league struggled to beat until superman showed up,she did nothing against doomsday except cut his arm undecided aquaman that lost against black manta grin

what's all these? grin grin grin before this match started y'all had already lost cos Loki sold y'all out to the promise of rulership of the entire MCU after all the heroes are dead

This idea was brought up by Bruce btw as one of his contingencies for this fight he had predicted would happen long ago(since batman begins, way before the DCEU)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rorschach1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Justice League packs a heavier punch than the Avengers. Too many hard hitters. How this has become an argument is completely beyond me

Pu7pl3, MJBOLT
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
guy i don tire grin if dem like make dem kill eachother,i wan go watch film grin

pu7pl3:

what's all these? grin grin grin before this match started y'all had already lost cos Loki sold y'all out to the promise of rulership of the entire MCU after all the heroes are dead

This idea was brought up by Bruce btw as one of his contingencies for this fight he had predicted would happen long ago(since batman begins, way before the DCEU)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
movie versions?undecided no,they dont

Rorschach1:
Justice League packs a heavier punch than the Avengers. Too many hard hitters. How this has become an argument is completely beyond me

Pu7pl3, MJBOLT
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Vic2Ree:

If you know the way I'm looking at cottonmouth ehn, how can you ignore this beauty called Olsen

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
movie versions?undecided no,they dont

Lucifer Morningstar and General Zod stomps
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:
guy i don tire grin if dem like make dem kill eachother,i wan go watch film grin

grin grin grin. No cap man grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If you know the way I'm looking at cottonmouth ehn, how can you ignore this beauty called Olsen
Aswear man. It really bafos me the way she is ignored in this kind of comparisons angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
MJBOLT:

grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by offset67(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

[s]
pu7pl3:

[/s]
pu7pl3:

thrash

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.