Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660414 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by openmine(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2022
DieRich5:
lolz, CM get as e be

BW movie is highly emotional, she's my favorite female character in MCU and all thanks to Walt Disney I found out she's dead b4 watching it so I just keep watching it more cus I won't see her character again in MCU angry
With the way and manner MCU plays with the alternate universe and multiverse concept not forgetting the use of that animated series 'what if.....' to bring back BW after dying in some alternate universe,there is a possibility she may show up from another alternate universe smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by openmine(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2022
blingxx:
No one is talking about how the X-Men and fantastic 4 exist in the same universe without the avengers tho (which makes sense) undecided ,at this rate anything is possible as long as the multiverse is a thing
Exactly!
The multiverse gives the film producers the possibility of bringing any MCU character back to life!
Wont be shocked to see captain America or Iron man from another alternate universe making cameo appearances in future MCU movies or series!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 12:10pm On May 10, 2022
MSGAMBLE9:
please show love to CM ( how the film make a billie is beyond me) ... you try oooo BW (6x) haaa....!

Na man you be i beg.
the marketing for CM tricked people into thinking that they had to watch the movie to understand Avengers Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DieRich5: 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
openmine:

With the way and manner MCU plays with the alternate universe and multiverse concept not forgetting the use of that animated series 'what if.....' to bring back BW after dying in some alternate universe,there is a possibility she may show up from another alternate universe smiley smiley
if another BW from another universe show, I nor sure dem go use my baby and using another woman for dat role is completely shit
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:22pm On May 10, 2022
Why did Jon Watt exit the fantastic 4 production?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
openmine:

Exactly!
The multiverse gives the film producers the possibility of bringing any MCU character back to life!
Wont be shocked to see captain America or Iron man from another alternate universe making cameo appearances in future MCU movies or series!
Eggxactly
I won’t be surprised when I see all the dead heroes revived cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 12:36pm On May 10, 2022
DieRich5:
lolz, CM get as e be

BW movie is highly emotional, she's my favorite female character in MCU and all thanks to Walt Disney I found out she's dead b4 watching it so I just keep watching it more cus I won't see her character again in MCU angry
In other words she is your crush... i hope you wont get Hulk-smashed.

Scarjo body language in that movie off me jaree.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Eggxactly
I won’t be surprised when I see all the dead heroes revived cheesy
I think they will only do that if the new crop of hero(s) didnt make enough bucks.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 12:58pm On May 10, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Why did Jon Watt exit the fantastic 4 production?
he said he wants to take a break from making superhero movies.

I'm glad he left.

I hope John Krasinski directs the movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DieRich5: 1:00pm On May 10, 2022
MSGAMBLE9:
In other words she is your crush... i hope you wont get Hulk-smashed.

Scarjo body language in that movie off me jaree.
WTF re u for real cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by openmine(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2022
DieRich5:
if another BW from another universe show, I nor sure dem go use my baby and using another woman for dat role is completely shit
Nooh they wont try it!
anything apart from 'Scarlett Johansson' nah scam ohh
She is for me my best female MCU star before Elizabeth Olsen(Wanda maximoff)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by openmine(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
webhead:
the marketing for CM tricked people into thinking that they had to watch the movie to understand Avengers Endgame
Very true..after i finished the film and later watched endgame,i discovered there was no use watching CM
Very tasteless movie! angry
Havent found a way to 'unwatch' that crappy movie!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by DieRich5: 3:13pm On May 10, 2022
openmine:

Nooh they wont try it!
anything apart from 'Scarlett Johansson' nah scam ohh
She is for me my best female MCU star before Elizabeth Olsen(Wanda maximoff)
Olsen issa bad bitch grin my best female marvel cast now follow by yelena

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 10thDentist: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2022
10thDentist:
grin

Lol
Haba
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Purpl3: 8:38pm On May 11, 2022
10thDentist:
grin

Never thought if it this way grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness, a regular Marvel and good movie but beneath expectation and rushed. I feel it's potentials wasn't maximised, it could have been better. I guess Marvel shouldn't have chopped down on the original length.

RATING: 5.6/10

#Xavier

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 3:27pm On May 12, 2022
Xavier5:
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness, a regular Marvel and good movie but beneath expectation and rushed. I feel it's potentials wasn't maximised, it could have been better. I guess Marvel shouldn't have chopped down on the original length.

RATING: 5.6/10

#Xavier
Finally, a honest review of this movie on this thread.

The trailers really deceived us
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
I know a couple of stores while I was younger but I doubt if they are still open till now, are you in Lagos?
yes I am
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Th final episode of Loki introduced an all new villain for the heroes of Marvel to lock horns with. Kang the Conqueror, played by Jonathan Majors, will be the next big bad wolf. That role previously belonged to Josh Brolin‘s Thanos, the Mad Titan. The Marvel Cinematic Universe will never be the same. Now that we know what the Avengers are up against, it is time to start comparing the predecessor with the successor. How strong is Kang against Thanos of the MCU? Let’s find out.

In The Final Episode of Loki, Loki and Sylvie make it to the End of Time. In the Void, they defeat Goliath and enter the Citadel of Time, the bastion of He Who Remains. He Who Remains controls the TVA and is responsible for the upkeeping of the Sacred Timeline. It is revealed that he is in fact a Kang Variant who is doing all this to prevent his other, more dangerous variants from wreaking havoc. When Sylvie kills He Who Remains, she inadvertently unleashes a shockwave that branches out the universe into the multiverse. Loki finds himself back in the TVA HQ, and comes to realize a Kang variant has taken control of all time.
But is Kang stronger than Thanos? Or is he just really good at pulling the strings from behind the scenes? For a majority of the MCU’s movies, we only have glimpses of Thanos. He too is a master at manipulating people and influencing events without getting his hands dirty. But when the need of the hour was for him to jump into battle, Thanos showed everyone who’s boss. He was stronger than the Hulk, more tenacious than Thor, and better focused than Captain America and Iron Man at realizing his end goal. It took the Avengers to fight him twice and literally jumping through hoops across time to end his reign. Thanos did some irreparable damage to the MCU, things that could never be undone.

A battle fit for Gods. Kang vs Thanos....

Like we said, Thanos is a formidable opponent. Even without the Infinity Stones, he proved more than a match for Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man’s powers combined. He took on the entirety of the Avengers and he almost came out victorious. Kang has big shoes to fill. Is he as durable, smart, quick on his feet, and strong as the Mad Titan?
We have to understand that the comparison is unfair, being made on uneven grounds. Although both are supervillains, Thanos is an Eternal with access to Godlike abilities. On the other hand, Kang is just a normal human being. The only ability he has is his superior intellect. Using that, he gains time travel capabilities and access to advanced technologies from all time periods and alternate timelines. After all, if you look at it from an angle – Kang always knew about Thanos while Thanos may have never even known Kang existed. If Kang wanted to, he could use his resources to end Thanos before he even got his hands on one Infinity Stone.
If played to his strengths, the fight between Thanos and Kang would be pretty one-sided. On one hand there is a juggernaut of a Titan who only knows how to use brute force tactics with little to zero knowledge of whom’ he’s facing. Kang knows Thanos’ every move. he has seen it all, heard it all, experienced it all. If Kang and Thanos do fight, it will be on Kang’s terms and since he controls all of time, Thanos loses easily. Remember this – Thanos did pull off Godlike feats. But he was only doing what Kang intended him to do. Kang’s access to time travel is his greatest trump card. The Avengers defeated Thanos by using crude time travel technology. For Kang, using time travel technology is just another Tuesday night. So in a fight between The Mad Titan & The Conqueror, Kang wins fair and square. So as much as you would like your favorite purple alien warlord to take this one, the outcome, should we dare say, is inevitable.
Kang The Conqueror is an enemy unlike anything the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes have ever seen. He is about to do things beyond your wildest imaginations.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SOZINN: 7:28am On May 13, 2022
webhead:
Finally, a honest review of this movie on this thread.

The trailers really deceived us

The trailer did not deceive you. You deceived yourselves with different rumours. grin

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
Coolgasman:
Th final episode of Loki introduced an all new villain for the heroes of Marvel to lock horns with. Kang the Conqueror, played by Jonathan Majors, will be the next big bad wolf. That role previously belonged to Josh Brolin‘s Thanos, the Mad Titan. The Marvel Cinematic Universe will never be the same. Now that we know what the Avengers are up against, it is time to start comparing the predecessor with the successor. How strong is Kang against Thanos of the MCU? Let’s find out.

In The Final Episode of Loki, Loki and Sylvie make it to the End of Time. In the Void, they defeat Goliath and enter the Citadel of Time, the bastion of He Who Remains. He Who Remains controls the TVA and is responsible for the upkeeping of the Sacred Timeline. It is revealed that he is in fact a Kang Variant who is doing all this to prevent his other, more dangerous variants from wreaking havoc. When Sylvie kills He Who Remains, she inadvertently unleashes a shockwave that branches out the universe into the multiverse. Loki finds himself back in the TVA HQ, and comes to realize a Kang variant has taken control of all time.
But is Kang stronger than Thanos? Or is he just really good at pulling the strings from behind the scenes? For a majority of the MCU’s movies, we only have glimpses of Thanos. He too is a master at manipulating people and influencing events without getting his hands dirty. But when the need of the hour was for him to jump into battle, Thanos showed everyone who’s boss. He was stronger than the Hulk, more tenacious than Thor, and better focused than Captain America and Iron Man at realizing his end goal. It took the Avengers to fight him twice and literally jumping through hoops across time to end his reign. Thanos did some irreparable damage to the MCU, things that could never be undone.

A battle fit for Gods. Kang vs Thanos....

Like we said, Thanos is a formidable opponent. Even without the Infinity Stones, he proved more than a match for Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man’s powers combined. He took on the entirety of the Avengers and he almost came out victorious. Kang has big shoes to fill. Is he as durable, smart, quick on his feet, and strong as the Mad Titan?
We have to understand that the comparison is unfair, being made on uneven grounds. Although both are supervillains, Thanos is an Eternal with access to Godlike abilities. On the other hand, Kang is just a normal human being. The only ability he has is his superior intellect. Using that, he gains time travel capabilities and access to advanced technologies from all time periods and alternate timelines. After all, if you look at it from an angle – Kang always knew about Thanos while Thanos may have never even known Kang existed. If Kang wanted to, he could use his resources to end Thanos before he even got his hands on one Infinity Stone.
If played to his strengths, the fight between Thanos and Kang would be pretty one-sided. On one hand there is a juggernaut of a Titan who only knows how to use brute force tactics with little to zero knowledge of whom’ he’s facing. Kang knows Thanos’ every move. he has seen it all, heard it all, experienced it all. If Kang and Thanos do fight, it will be on Kang’s terms and since he controls all of time, Thanos loses easily. Remember this – Thanos did pull off Godlike feats. But he was only doing what Kang intended him to do. Kang’s access to time travel is his greatest trump card. The Avengers defeated Thanos by using crude time travel technology. For Kang, using time travel technology is just another Tuesday night. So in a fight between The Mad Titan & The Conqueror, Kang wins fair and square. So as much as you would like your favorite purple alien warlord to take this one, the outcome, should we dare say, is inevitable.
Kang The Conqueror is an enemy unlike anything the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes have ever seen. He is about to do things beyond your wildest imaginations.

Very Nice write up.

Kang has the ability to render the infinity stones useless, so even a being such as the Infinity ultron
From "what if" series would be useless against kang in his own dimension(probably in the quantum realm).

It is a very big deal considering vultron nearly defeated the watcher using the power of the infinity stones.

And to make matters worse, there are many variants of Kang the conqueror.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Doctor Strange and the Tantrums of Wanda
This movie was supposed to carry weight like Infinity War or even more but na disappointment.
Waste of source materials.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:21pm On May 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:57am On May 18, 2022

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:17am On May 18, 2022
.....m

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:16am On May 18, 2022
MJBOLT:
Doctor Strange and the Tantrums of Wanda
This movie was supposed to carry weight like Infinity War or even more but na disappointment.
Waste of source materials.
exactly
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:48pm On May 18, 2022

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2022
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:50pm On May 20, 2022
fight go soon start grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.