Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex (2904 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Greeny02(f): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
1.Understand what 'having sex' means;penetration into your vaginal with potential sexually transmitted disease,it's not only a physical activity but also an emotionally one esp for our ladies
2.Before considering sex,make sure u understand the risks and how 2 protect urself,u know sey u fit get pregnant or hiv

3.Don't feel pressured into having sex;if u feel u wanna av sex because u're pressured by ur partner to do it,please don't

4.Know that u don't need to have sex in order to have a physical relationship with someone

5.Ask yourself if having sex would violate any of your beliefs

6.Consider if you're emotionally ready

7.Beware of wat 'consent' means

8.Remember relationship is not all about sex

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by will2lead(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
hmmm
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by eldnix: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
I tot the rite time to have sex for the boys is wen ur weener get hard n turgid n for the gals wen they get wet....so y the long post? angry
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
In 8 yrs time I wil be ready to get laid
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by ITbomb(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
If sex is just to secure financial benefits or love from a guy then whether you are ready or not, it will not end well

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by bunmioguns(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Also make sure you're ready to accept the consequences of your fvcking. I hate seeing _stupid threads asking what to do because their irresponsible fvcking led to pregnancy.
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by kingstylo01(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abeg leave grammer for gramanus!

E be like say conji never catch you. When e hold you eh! grin

any way, no conjition is permanent.
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
mttchew
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmm! Women and sex related post
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
When you can afford unlimited NAN and SMA GOLD, and pampers.
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by austine4real(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
eldnix:
I tot the rite time to have sex for the boys is wen ur weener get hard n turgid n for the gals wen they get wet....so y the long post? angry
lmao laffin hard& i mistakenly slapped my dad
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by IceSplash(f): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Owk
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by eldnix: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
austine4real:
lmao laffin hard& i mistakenly slapped my dad
hehehe do it again!
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by austine4real(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
eldnix:
hehehe do it again!
wicked boy
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by folahann(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
kingstylo01:

The Op is a lady na. I no think say e dey do them like that o.
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by kingstylo01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
folahann:

The Op is a lady na. I no think say e dey do them like that o.
make i hear.. Na them e dey hold pass! If i lie, ask your gf! grin
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by folahann(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
kingstylo01:
make i hear.. Na them e dey hold pass! If i lie, ask your gf! grin

Dear Greeny02 , is this true?
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
In 8 yrs time I wil be ready to get laid

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
kingstylo01:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Just in case u have no noticed, it's a psychological/ emotional state in which someone becomes moody, goofy and suddenly withdrawn because of their immediate need for something under d hip region. A man or woman suffering from this compulsory disease will look for punannyOpiotusdicksontunnelfunnel, mandindy or anything wet n soft with hairs to remove their Liquid Content Only from their hard drive. grin grin grin grin
Op thank me later grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Classy Girls - Dynamitechick / Girl Mistakenly Sent Her Nude Pictures To Boyfriend / Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.