Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Is Your Best Food And Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Best Food And Why? (1656 Views)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / A List Of Some Of Nigeria's Best Food Blogs / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Food And Why? by freelance(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2006
Hello all,
Just wanted to ask what food do you guyz enjoy eating the most. for me i guess my favourite food is shocked cool grin. am not sure i have any. but back then when i was in school used to enjoy amala cuz of a joint then @ all school but not i guess any soft diet will be ok for me.most preferably rice or spaghetti. just any soft diet will do.
we eat to live and not live to eat
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by Oracle(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2006
Pounded Yam and Egusi, i don't know why but itz delicious

Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by iice(f): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2006
Oracle thats like one of my favorite foods too, i mean pounded yam is my favorite, any soup works for me but i love egusi too.
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by Oracle(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2006
Thatz great, girl cool
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by hayprof(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2006
Rice cheesy [Any Version] wink
I Luv To Take It Wit Efo[Vegetable Soup] tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by newera(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2006
Mine is Ikokore. It is the Ijebu delicacy - African, rich and yummy. The only food i can eat a little bit more even when i am full.
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by CrazyMan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2006
Mine's Eba with okoro soup. It's just my best anywhere, anytime any place.
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2006
mine is edikaikong and fried rice,i just love the both tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by hotfergie(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
Rice,cos i born eating it.
Re: What Is Your Best Food And Why? by UsherGurl(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
i loooooooove tradtional africanĀ  foods!!!!!!! grin I love rice, steak, pizza, pasta, spicy foods,and all the fruits you could offer me grin and hmmmm spicy stuffs like I said +pizza and hot wings, with a bit of french onion dip on the side.
And where's my cholocate, and cheeseburgers and french fries with ketchup and maillonaise?Oh and candies too grin grin grin wink wink
I love all these foods because they are hmmm well hmmm don't know know what to say Maybe it's because i love eating tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Babeecue Tutorial Needed / Green Apples Vs Red Apples / 17 Things You Can Do With Cocacola Besides Drinking It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.