Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55386 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Boma Opus enjoyed her birthday like all other girls..
She took pictures, as usual...
Things were going well...
She uploaded them and got likes...
Then her father, Opuwari Opus, saw the pictures...
The following ensued...

From the conversation..
One can deduce that she was meant to be at church,
not ODUS hotel..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by kilokeys(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
hehhehehe.. the problem.
lol.. see pple talking to d dad..

papa take it easy sir.. lol

u go fear na..
. chai..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fathers can be annoying sometimes ehn!.#loving most times too.. cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Badgers14: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by juniormusa(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Some fathers self
Sigh...

4 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Caracta(f): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Why is the girl romancing a pole?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Boma was a good girl..
why her papa go day cast am like this?

Wow...
I'm on frontpage?

So this is how it feels....
To Ichie chuks for alerting me
I dedicate this to my nigga, Joseph...
To my boys, Ukete and Kelly....
To the hater who said it won't enter frontpage, knelzson .....
To my mum.....
To my church L.E.M.....
To the idi.of at 173... Benedict....
To all nairalanders....
To my ELA group members, Group A2....
To my Asien Presentation group...
I luff y'all

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Harmvirus(f): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Typical Nigerian dad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing new smiley
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by haul: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2015
so does that make a stripping thot in the making born again or born against after uploading herself in a sutanah,girl we done dey give lap dance we papa dey sound like tension wire,poor girl

4 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by dkronicle(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Evina(f): 12:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Who friends their dad on social media?

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Babyboy1986(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Hahaha if na me na blocking things go be the next level 4 my mind oo.. grin shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Sister Boma does o....

53 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by scribble: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Fine girl
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Bonapart(m): 12:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Or she's disgracing her dad. It should be the other way round

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by scribble: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:

Babes are getting very versatile with the pole

8 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 12:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

We don't know if Amodu is her *you know"..
What he was the one who took the photos

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by freshness2020: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2015
See gbege,,,,

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by slinkman(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2015
omo see nsogbu oo

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Wao! Some fathers can be over overprotective. Keeping deir dautas away from guys like us

7 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
DOUBLE POST

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Janiobi(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
A father should not act as if he never had fun while he was that young like her. Pls father don't do want will spoil the happiness of your kids cause they will never 4give you for that. That's why I love my dad till date, he will never bug your social live that open. But do it at home with hot koboko socked in water for 2days

4 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by ItsAnderson: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
You deserve it

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Olypeppy(f): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol.happy birthday to me#tall and confident me#olypeppy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by knightsTempler: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
shocked

WICKED SKILLS!!! Holy Wicked Smoking Catwoman with the pole! This is living proof that the human body is capable of much more than we can imagine!
I think this is a TRIUMPH of agility, balance, dexterity, and pretty much makes Spiderman look like the piece of fiction that it is, byte the dust.
ASSASSIN'S CREED for real....

I like the dad tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Elparaiso(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Gabrielwilliams:
Wao! Some fathers can be over overprotective. Keeping deir dautas away from guys like us
Won't you keep your daughter away from guys like you....?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Lmao!

Awon omo get inside!

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
I wrote some odious things about Buhari on my fb some weeks back. Only for me to get a call from my dad a few minutes later warning me never to try it again cheesy

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.