Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum (2470 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum by emmalezy(m): 2:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Football star Chichi Igbo aka Chified has most times been criticized over her looks. It’s Mother’s Day today and Chichi wants the world to know the most important person in her life, her mum, accepts her just the way she is. Her post continues after the jump.

SOURCE:
http://www.reportmusic.net/ex-super-falcons-player-chichi-igbo-shares-her-childhood-photo-with-mum/

Re: Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum by walexGodson(m): 3:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Seen
Re: Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Kanu's mum was like, 'papillo, i know say one day you will make us proud', but as for this girl, her mama will be like, 'chichi, i no no say one day, you go get muscle come resemble man'.
Re: Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum by Jalubarika(m): 3:32am On Mar 16, 2015
With this kind body, You're on your own jor cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ex-super Falcons’ Player, Chichi Igbo Shares Her Childhood Photo With Mum by franugo(m): 4:19am On Mar 16, 2015
#IWH

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii And Adaeze Yobo Chill With No Makeup. Pics. / Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed / Angela Okorie Looks Pleasing To The Eye As She Weds Actor Artus Frank On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.