Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja (13468 Views)

Rent-to-own: Lagos Govt Delivers 100 Housing Units To Beneficiaries / Plateau State Gov. Set To Build 11,880 Housing Units For Civil Servants In Jos / Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Chillypelly(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2015
I am a GEJ supporter, I have an apartment in suleja and I monitor developments in Suleja whenever I come around. The truth is that there is NO such project in suleja. The only Federal Government project in suleja, is that Suleja- Baki iku 5.4km township road, which I happen to be one of the supervising Engineers.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Laid2001: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
If we are still on pilot after five years, GEJ does not deserve a second term!!
"Nigba ti oba fi ogun odun pile were, igba wo ni omaaa to ja oja"

Abegi, IHAVEDECIDED JARE

SAI BUHARI SAI BABA

Ekowise:

it is called a PILOT MINISTERIAL HOUSING SCHEME.
the target is 2600 houses. always read well. it's obvious you are an anti-GEJ that's why when you read you don't see the good side of what you read, you only target the point to knock off the person.

Yes! Nigerians need change but is Buhari the change you need?
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Gamesmart: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See them, They will never acknowledge a good development, #jokers.

Show me the one Buhari commissioned

180,000,000 people.

144,000,000 living below the poverty line.

102 houses built to reduce the housing deficit.

Not 102,000 o.

It is 102.

After 5 years in power.

GEJ's and his idiot supporter's standards for good development.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by sandland: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
There is nothing like any housing units by FG in suleja. I stay in here. Up load the pictures and the location.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Mgbadike80: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gamesmart:

180,000,000 people.

144,000,000 living below the poverty line.

102 houses built to reduce the housing deficit.

Not 102,000 o.

It is 102.

After 5 years in power.

GEJ's and his idiot supporter's standards for good development.
so 180 million Nigerians are homeless? by the way how many did buhari build during his regime? buhari achieved practically nothing which explains why almost nothing is named after him
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by engrchris77: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
We appreciate GEJ on the Housing scheme projects from FMBN. But one big question is what of the 10,000 housing unit by NMRC. Where nigerians have already applied for! Not even a foundation has been dug by NMRC. Is this 10,000 housing unit which has been funded by world bank about $300Million and NMRC via CBN has admitted they have received the money, so where is d houses? Oga NMRC abi una wan use d money for election campaign?

SeverusSnape:
GEJ is actively working. smiley

Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Gamesmart: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mgbadike80:
so 180 million Nigerians are homeless? by the way how many did buhari build during his regime? buhari achieved practically nothing which explains why almost nothing is named after him

How do you know he did not build any?

Also, how long was Buhari in power for?

Finally, how does you diversion to Buhari excuse that GEJ's attempt is empty and a failure?
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by jokolly: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Baba, forget all these cheap propaganda, the national housing scheme of a thing is a total scam. I made enquiry about it, it was nothing to write home about, BE GUIDED!!!!!
Mogidi:
It did not start this week as APC e-rats would want us to believe.

There's no stopping the transformation, this did not just start this week. Its been on-going and even the most ardent APC supporter would attest to this..

Unlike Fashola's low cost houses that cost millions and millions, the GEJ low cost houses are actually meant for low income earners.

GEJ building houses for the poor, Fashola building houses for the super rich.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided undecided
He should do more commissioning In abuja, so that civil servants, NO MATTER the level can live in decent Govt Houses . Rubbish.

Quick question. I noticed your profile says you live in Abuja. What's a nice area to move into and what's the typical rent like? Nothing too fancy just a regular bach pad. If you can point me to a website for rentals that would be awesome. Thanks.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2015
uknownboy:

Quick question. I noticed your profile says you live in Abuja. What's a nice area to move into and what's the typical rent like? Nothing too fancy just a regular bach pad. If you can point me to a website for rentals that would be awesome. Thanks.

Apo.Self con from 300 k.
Lugbe self con from 300 k
In kubwa you can see from 250k
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Apo.Self con from 300 k.
Lugbe self con from 300 k
In kubwa you can see from 250k

Ah now I'm confused.
What is self con?
I'm assuming these are monthly prices?
Security in Abuja is on point right?
You know what? Do you know any leasing agents/companies serving Abuja? Cos I have a million more questions and I really don't want to be a bother.

Cheers.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
uknownboy:

Ah now I'm confused.
What is self con?
I'm assuming these are monthly prices?
Security in Abuja is oxn point right?
You know what? Do you know any leasing agents/companies serving Abuja? Cos I have a million more questions and I really don't want to be a bother.

Cheers.

Do you really need al, that?
There are lots of empty houses In abuja.Al, you need is to point to the area and you must definitely see empty space.
self con is a room, kitchen and toilet package.
Two rooms goes as high as 700k depending on the area.

It's advice to live in estate if you want security, but you must pay estate charges which is different from your rent every yr.
Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Do you really need al, that?
There are lots of empty houses In abuja.Al, you need is to point to the area and you must definitely see empty space.
self con is a room, kitchen and toilet package.
Two rooms goes as high as 700k depending on the area.

It's advice to live in estate if you want security, but you must pay estate charges which is different from your rent every yr.

I can't do the house hunting myself that's why I was asking about a website or leasing agent. Anyway thank you. I've learnt quite a bit from your responses. At least I've got some clarity on the pricing and some good locations as well. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja by engrchris77: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
What of the housing project from NMRC already been paid for by world bank of about $300m.
What has FG done with the money! Over 1year now no respond no land to show!

Jonathan where the 10,000 housing unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Delta Building Collapse: Four Feared Dead, Others Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.