Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Do You Advise Him To Do Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Advise Him To Do Please (3181 Views)

Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / Cheating Gf Problem That Wont Let Go, What Would You Advise Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by Rexhenrex(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
i nid some weed too.
where ur moneygrin?
Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by cokacoola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
go school you no gree.wtf have u been typing i screen shoted ur posts and showed it to ma friends, they couldnt stop laughing gbagaun of the highest order.grin
you main your shows your galafriand my bratian simpar and conrest english grammar landguage and she tolds your she loves me Wow wow am wooedsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by sinaj(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexhenrex:
where ur moneygrin?
angry
Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by Rexhenrex(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
you main your shows your galafriand my bratian simpar and conrest english grammar landguage and she tolds your she loves me Wow wow am wooedsad
smh:-/

Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by Rexhenrex(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
blessingdickson:
I have a male friend who is not proud of himself sexually.
now from my own findings after he confided in me about his problem is this:
1. He feels his sex organ is not big enough to satisfy a lady
2. He is shy to approach a lady for a serious courtship

so as a result of these two reasons he cant keep a serious relationship with the opposite sex or even have a healthy sexual life,
he either masturbate or patronize sex hawkers which does not even pay him cause he does not last more than 2sec on them.

meanwhile, i was able to check out his organ and believe me when i say it is okay to my own taste but i cant speak for other ladies though,even after i told him that his organ is not as petit as he feels it is he still feels otherwise.

please what do you advise he do because he is the only son and age is no longer on his side there is pressure on him to get married.
OP...but u said"I was able to check out his organ"...give us a proof na!...Let's see the picture/s of the organ..
Re: What Do You Advise Him To Do Please by blessingdickson(f): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tell him to cut it off
really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Optical Illusion (photo) / Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.