Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. (1389 Views)

I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / Gtbank Test On 11th Aug / Faan Recruitment; A Charade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by lloyds(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2006
Hi all, how could virgin be examining us on the use of MS platforms; Word and Excel, and after a fifiten minutes course, only 3 persons where declared good enough. I use Excel and Word on a daily basis.
On getting to d test venue, i met 2 guys discusing, and 1 even gisted me on wat d questions wld be like, but i did'nt take him serious, only to find out that d two of them ultimately passed.
Virgin, i felt dismayed and wondered why u shld invite us to constitute formalities. It's s pity!
Re: Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by gugu(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2006
lloyds,well i believe that if you were really that good with microsoft excel and word you would not have failed that test cos it was very easy.No offence meant my broda, but i think its a challenge for everyone,because saying am good at something,doesnt always follow if we cant proof it practically at the unexpected time.well anyways keep the faith.
Re: Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2006
@ Lloyd

I'm surprised that u can be of the opinion that the test was a charade.
It was a fair test which really needed the best and ur inability to scale through
probably meant You were not good enough for now.
Try have a more positive attitude to life and u might just see the blessing in not
suceeding all the time.
Cheers and better luck next time. wink
Re: Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by lloyds(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
Perhaps you guys may be right. You know it really pains when someone asks u to demonstrate how to walk, and subsequently confirms ur failure therein. Even though u walk everyday, u might not have walked in the pattern he wants.
Much regards.
Re: Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by theforce(m): 3:48am On Sep 06, 2006
lloyd,
I am very impressed at your attitude to the response you got from nairalanders, It shows that you are trully set for greatness.
That you heard people talk about the would be test before had would only have been due to the fact that the test started late and those that came early may have told their others what it was like.
However, it is one thing knowing what you would be asked on the computer and another thing doing it within the time frame.
What they set out to get was SPEED and ACCURACY.

You are destined for greatness,
theforce
Re: Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade. by lloyds(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2006
Thank you Theforce, WE ARE DESTINED FOR GRATENESS BY GOD'S GRACE.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting Online / Employ Employ Employ / Help With Tips About Exxonmobil Test On 15th Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.