Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events (605 Views)

Before You Cast Your Vote,remember This / Before You Vote,remember This? / Before You Cast Your Vote, Remember This...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by medamillion(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! PLEASE CONSIDER
THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion 5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft 11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike 17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am
not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small
girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero 26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now Nigeria is
back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption!
(That from a PhD holder Pres. GEJ) 29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who
couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to
commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to
campaign!
PLEASE VOTE WISELY! A good lover of NIGERIA will
never keep this message but spread

1 Like

Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by dulux07(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
At list, all u said r facts, compared to all this pdp propagandas, their bad wayz have overshadowed their good ways.
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by Demdem(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonah-daft remains a curse.
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by 234GT(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wait lemme counter the ones I can. The ones I cant answer should be referred to Abati

1. The Chibok Girls: They will be found and Oby Ezekewzili will be shamed
2. NNPC Scam: Abati
3. Police pension fund:Investigation ongoing
4. Missing 20Billion :Investigation ongoing
5. $9million Arms deal:Investigation ongoing
6. Bomb Blasts: The army is winning the war, but please blame those who are rich but prefer buying arms and Armoured Personnel Carriers APCs for Boko Haram to using their funds to create jobs for jobless graduates.
7. Immigration job scam: The bereaved have been compensated, some of their relatives have been given jobs and a new recruitment is ongoing.
8. Petroleum pump price: How many times did OBJ, the new APC convert increase pump price of PMS in 8 years? At a time, he was doubling as petroleum minister.
9. Devaluation of Naira:Abati
10. Oil theft: The governors of oil producing states (including Amechi) and naval officers should be held responsible.
11. Perpetual Power outage :work in progress
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results: Proof please.
13. Selling of Refineries: Abati
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills: Nothing good comes easy. If you have a friend in UK, ask him how much he pays for power. Naija and awoof.
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike : same in Lagos state
17. National Assembly tragedy: Na Goodluck say make them scale the fence?
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam:Investigation ongoing
20. Kerosene subsidy; Abati
21. Insurgency: The army is winning
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters:Investigation ongoing
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'! When did GEJ say that?
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am
not in charge' Proof
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small
girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero : Na all the governors, including APC governors follow share the money.
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been apprehended or prosecuted: Blame the bureaucratic court processes, which is why Tinubu is still walking free.
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption! :Many of you are quoting GEJ out of context
(That from a PhD holder Pres. GEJ) 29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who
couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to
campaign! : Na you sabi
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft remains a curse.

when will you change?
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by blackfase(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
How can we ever possibly forget the atrocities d clueless one has unleashed & stil unleasing in d living memory of d country? They r too gory to b induced over with amnesia....
#ihavedecided
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by MaconAwire(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'VE HEARD YOU
BUT IT WON,T STOP ME FROM VOTING OGA JONA.
Re: Please Before You Vote, Remember All These Events by OtunbaJega: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonadu.ll & his mgbeke wife

(1) (Reply)

Cheering News: All Sw Traditional Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Buhari Can Kill In The Name Of Religion And Ethnicity / New Recap - 2015 ‘ll Be Bloody If…- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.