Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone (2354 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / How Long Does Your Android Battery Last When Charged Full / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone by Taiwoaremu: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
For those who have fixed there bricked
tecno phones in carlcare and it got
working, how much did it cost you and
how long?
Re: How Long Does It Take Carlcare To Fix A Brick Tecno Phone by Taiwoaremu: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Fashrobbin:
if your warranty is stil active u dont need to pay and it will take them 7days for the repair
have taken the fone to their office at opebi. The customer care lady registered the fone and told me to come back for it in a week time. She never talked about any warranty though i bought d fone september last year. I hope my fone will b fix

(1) (Reply)

The New Smartphone Company "Mphone Or Mango Phone" All The Way From India / Top 10 Free Music Download Apps For Android / Sweet Guys; Which Phone Would You Recommend Under 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.