Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria (710 Views)

Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Turkey's First Lady Commissioning An Orphanage / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria by fathermikky: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Brethren,
This is a desperate and urgent call from the throne of Grace that the brethren in Christ are about to make the greatest error of their lives by selling off their kingly heritage for a mess of pottage called "change". Change into what? Change into what happened to Egypt , Sudan, Lybia, Algeria and Turkey which were once flourishing Christian countries but because the brethren there also sold their souls on the premise of "it does not matter" they became the last set of Christians in those countries! Remember Turkey! It was the beautiful Christian country called Constantinople! Today it is history! The foundation of the planned islamisation of Nigeria was taken in 1989 in Abuja by OIC. Since then they have not looked back! Our Government gave them a contribution of 21 billion dollars then! Wonder then where the funding of boko Haram is coming from? They have painfully now infiltrated one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and offered one of their best Pastors -a Professor,a Vice presidential Slot! Now a larger community of that denomination now promotes this "change"! They did it in Constantinople ! Remember brethren, that the biggest denomination of Christians in the North - the EYN has been wiped off! All their churches burnt. You may say that it is the North it can't get here! They said the same thing in Sudan, Libya, Algeria and Constantinople! How come the brethren have become so dulled in the Spirit that they no longer are sensitive?
We may be the last Christians in Nigeria if this grave error the brethren is about to commit is not averted! Our Lord Jesus is greatly miffed by our irresponsibility as His Followers! How come we no longer hear Him! The Great shepherd of the Sheep! How come that Christians have forgotten that this country was made ungovernable by these same people and Christians are holding the wrong person responsible? How come? The signs of the eventual Islamization of Nigeria are awash in the 1999 constitution where Islam, Sharia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria by fathermikky: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
The reason why they are talking change,change.. to change all Nigeria to Muslim and we don't need that change in Nigeria shocked. GEJ is the man we need to rule.

Re: What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria by talkintruth: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wait!! OP I think you are right. I have also noticed this. that apart from the sincere muslims who neutral, most of the muslims I've met, interacted with esp. on facebook are supporting buhari not because they know his plans but because of this. Lagos and Ogun APC are the same. I dont know about other yoruba APC states. Go to the ministries and govt. parastatals of these two state, GOD!!! you will be shocked. you will think they are on a pilgrimage. there are christians there too but few. mennnn... it so annoying. Recently friend told me his wife was adviced codedly by a senior govt of official in lagos that for his wife- a christian and an indigene of lagos to get a job, she should find and include an islamic name, even if she is not going to practice islam. by that it will be an in road for to get the civil service job and some idiotic christians are dere shouting "Change" change my foot.

APC......."shame"
Re: What Happened To Lybia,sudan,egypt And Turkey Want To Happen To Nigeria by ckmayoca: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
talkintruth:
Wait!! OP I think you are right. I have also noticed this. that apart from the sincere muslims who neutral, most of the muslims I've met, interacted with esp. on facebook are supporting buhari not because they know his plans but because of this. Lagos and Ogun APC are the same. I dont know about other yoruba APC states. Go to the ministries and govt. parastatals of these two state, GOD!!! you will be shocked. you will think they are on a pilgrimage. there are christians there too but few. mennnn... it so annoying. Recently friend told me his wife was adviced codedly by a senior govt of official in lagos that for his wife- a christian and an indigene of lagos to get a job, she should find and include an islamic name, even if she is not going to practice islam. by that it will be an in road for to get the civil service job and some idiotic christians are dere shouting "Change" change my foot.

APC......."shame"

For the fact that u called ur fellow christian 'idiot' means you r a partisian political supporter. Why wld u call a christian an idiot? What a muslim can never call each other. Cover your eyes with ur hands abeg.

(1) (Reply)

NEDG Presidential Debate Live On AIT / 3 Boko Haram Associates Killed In Libya Airstrike / Look At This Photo And Vote Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.