Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53214 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Meritgoal(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
segcymoor:
Have a blessed Easter!
Keep up the good work you are known for. I hope you are using Marine plywood for your form work?
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
We set to proceed but with pile cap!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Arrival of reinforcement
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Bending schedule preparation for the pile cap in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Update : working on the pile cap.

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bliding to pile cap

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Details reinforcement

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pile cap arrangements

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Reinforcement work in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beam integrated with pile cap!
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by TAJIBADE: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
segcymoor:
Beam integrated with pile cap!
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!
Oga Sir, I hail o! Do you have any ongoing project in Ikorodu, seems have been seeing your truck, let me come and supply you blocks. Thanks in advance>>>
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by jodeci01: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oga Segcy, can you pls shed light on this design as I can only make out a duplex with flats(not sure how many). What exactly is it? Thanks
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
jodeci01:
Oga Segcy, can you pls shed light on this design as I can only make out a duplex with flats(not sure how many). What exactly is it? Thanks
A wing duplex integrated with 3 flat
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Venom104: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oga segcy... i sent you an email days ago..
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Venom104:
Oga segcy... i sent you an email days ago..
Really. Did you send to:mooredesignbuild@gmail.com.
I didn't get it sir.pls do resend
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Venom104: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
segcymoor:

Really. Did you send to:mooredesignbuild@gmail.com.
I didn't get it sir.pls do resend

Yes i did sir.. Kindly check again.. Thanks
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Venom104:

Yes i did sir.. Kindly check again.. Thanks
ok. Received. Will get back to you ASAP
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Venom104: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
segcymoor:

ok. Received. Will get back to you ASAP

Thanks.. Looking forward
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
We carried out pile integrity test

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Reinforcement work in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2015
Happy New month!
Happy workers day!
Happy holidays!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by eudoh940(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
Hapi workers day sir. grin
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2015
segcymoor:

In the process of this construction, you will see where over 16 nos of 16mm reinforcement is being used for beam as against normal 4 or 6 .
MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure
right!

Critical 750mm beam area......16nos of 16mm

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2015
Formwork in progress!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2015
segcymoor:
Artistic impression for the proposed development!

This is lovely
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by eudoh940(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2015
Following jejely
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
twinskenny:

This is lovely
Thanks
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
We set to cast first phase of pile cap
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2015
..........in the process

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Busy!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2015
8 bags of cement for a group pile

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
First phase casting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.