Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53144 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy New month!
Cordially welcome to second half!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
We are in the process of establishing the kickers. ...for columns
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
segcymoor:
We are in the process of establishing the kickers. ...for columns
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
We established the columns

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
segcymoor:
Nice one sir
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mobilisation of steel formwork

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2015
segcymoor:

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by smiley001(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Good project Mr. SEgcymoor.

We r tested and trusted . A trial may convince. We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others. We deliver a complete tonnage requested. If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
smiley001:
Good project Mr. SEgcymoor.
We r tested and trusted .
A trial may convince.
We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for
delivery and dats y r prices are far different from
others.
We deliver a complete tonnage requested.
If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay
us.
I see!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by smiley001(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2015
segcymoor:
I see!

yes sir... 07081961127 for whatsapp and calls. adenijihoo@gmail.com. Bb pin: 7E2B91CE.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Columns!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
We set for first suspended slab
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Bakkah dah sallah.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
segcymoor:
We set for first suspended slab
all set boss.

weldone sir, hope u are enjoying the holiday
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
twinskenny:
all set boss.
weldone sir, hope u are enjoying the holiday
Yeah. ...work free
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beam!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
segcymoor:
Beam!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
segcymoor:
Beam!
great one sir , following here , oga segcymoor pls contact us for your Aluminium works. God bless . Tel:08153665659,08067079715 Thanks
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Busy working towards first suspended slab

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2015
segcymoor:
Busy working towards first suspended slab

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
9 nos of 16mm reinforcement. ........MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Good job sir. Going gradually
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
......ensuring standard to design specification

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Formwork

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Reinforcement details

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
segcymoor:
Reinforcement details

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by semitunde: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=segcymoor post=36479251][/quote]

Nice work bro. You have six main bars along each leg of the staircase. I'm sure the width of the staircase area is around 2m. Many workers lose one bar on either or both legs from my experience, mostly due to lazy reinforcement arrangement.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=semitunde post=36480510]
Nice work bro. You have six main bars along each leg of the staircase. I'm sure the width of the staircase area is around 2m. Many workers lose one bar on either or both legs from my experience, mostly due to lazy reinforcement arrangement.
[/quoteon
On the contrary, the width is actually 1.2m.......we gave our workers thorough supervision in order to work to Specification
Thanks for good observation!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by semitunde: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=segcymoor post=36488114][/quote]

I like to be quiet in the construction section most times but I know a few here who do good stuff. Little things differentiate the really good ones from the crowd. For instance, I know it can be difficult using metal formwork if your columns are wobbly and need to be kicked into position every time. Nice work there too.

Apart from the requirements for quality, doing the job well speaks of the person in charge. I've gotten recommendation from even established international consultants for things as little as the proper construction of spiral staircase. So I'm always excited when I see proper works as yours and others alike.

1 Like

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Mr Segzy,
I need your email please
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
dayozilon:
Mr Segzy,
I need your email please
mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
We set to cast on or before Thursday. ......Thorough checking in progress!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.