Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158330 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by kolado(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you are my nairalander of the year. I love your comment. Most people like him don't associate with the poor,not even those in their families. Very useless people
hahahaha You're very funny. I like that statement VERY USELESS PEOPLE. Many persons are noisemakers. I just laugh when some persons think everybody on nairaland is poor. LOL
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Fellonigerians: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
Come o, no be motor dis guy dey sell naaa... Not possible... I know many people wey dey sell motor...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by queensmith: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2015
iamord:
dantata house. BTW u sell those gowns?

Gowns are all gone

Why am I not Mrs Dantata somebodi grin grin grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
shut up and stop competing.... We know him but we dont know you...

^^^^THER U GO...TYPIKALL HOME BASE NIGERIANS...I NO HIM......COOL....BUT DOES HE NO YOU??... GOAT!! (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
...thiise are the kinda of things u homebase people like....gossip & rumour about other peoples business...... What if I decieded to bring ma £28,000 range to that Nigeria...truss me..u people will woreship me (no ofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
queensmith:

Gowns are all gone

Why am I not Mrs Dantata somebodi grin grin grin
lol. Okay... Well invest in the future! You can become Mrs iamord. We are the future billionaires.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2015
The house is magnificent.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
kolado:
hahahaha You're very funny. I like that statement VERY USELESS PEOPLE. Many persons are noisemakers. I just laugh when some persons think everybody on nairaland is poor. LOL
one love
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by queensmith: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
iamord:
lol. Okay... Well invest in the future! You can become Mrs iamord. We are the future billionaires.

Lol. You will need to gather the millions first then we can discuss grin grin grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by iamord(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
queensmith:

Lol. You will need to gather the millions first then we can discuss grin grin grin
money no be problem. You should be the one begging to come to the discussion table. Cos are u worth the millie grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by queensmith: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
iamord:
money no be problem. You should be the one begging to come to the discussion table. Cos are u worth the millie grin

lol - well you will never know. . . . . . . .
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by iamord(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
queensmith:

lol - well you will never know. . . . . . . .
I can't invest my money in an asset I know not of.! You know?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ahhhh...I bumped into this guy at Rhythm Unplugged last year.
He is built like a frigging wrestler.
The house na wa. Money is indeed good o! cheesy
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^THER U GO...TYPIKALL HOME BASE NIGERIANS...I NO HIM......COOL....BUT DOES HE NO YOU??... GOAT!! (no ofeense) angry
he doesnt need to knw me cos I aint flaunting..... BLOB FISH!! (no ofeense)
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Raimond(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
tranxo:
so where is his house in Ogbunike his hometown? On aku luo uno I stand.

Somewhere in Oniru...It also has a Ferrari-like, life-size horse statue in front of it.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by toprealman: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
MadCow1:

I OWN 2 houses in Lagos and None of them have the Armani or any other designer logo. Thanks for asking..

And why are you pissed off over another mans property. All I said was I didn't like the Armani Logo and you hurriedly jumped down my throat. Abi are you his houseboy or Driver? It's like me seeing a Range Rover and saying I don't like the body kit the owner has added to the car, what's wrong with that?

Please Drex and go to the left, me and you no dey struggle who go curry favor from Okwudili.

Didn't ask you what shit you own! Houseboy ko, favour ni.....the beauty of democracy is that you are free to say what you like and the beauty of chatting in here is you can say any shit to anyone even when one on one, you will chicken out.
Two houses in lagos, why not 32?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery ...did I mention am in London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills?....juss in case u ask!!! angry

I was only singing,jor
All my siblings lives in the Uk, and i'm not doing bad here either, dunno know why u think living in the UK is a big deal grin you can keep ur wealth or better still give it to charity.
I WORK HARD TO EARN MY MONEY,
i
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
santakris:

Picture of you standing by your TV or.......

that dude is a dreamer
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by cordss(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are right, Chika of MTECH, we were to launch TV station and NewsPrint Media then. It didnt work out because of NBC bottlenecks. Still have first Edition of my defunct Magazine here in my library of books. We were very adventurous.

from everthing billyonaire has said u need no sooth sayer to tell u the man is actually a boss... stoop hating on success guys!!!..

onye fee eze, eze eruo ya aka
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

I was only singing,jor
All my siblings lives in the Uk, and i'm not doing bad here either, dunno know why u think living in the UK is a big deal grin you can keep ur wealth or better still give it to charity.
I WORK HARD TO EARN MY MONEY,
i

....all yor sibling work where??...Sweeery plise QUIT tryn to impress me coz am from London.....Tiurss me...it aint gonnno fly!!

.....U nevar been to London...Yor sibling nevar been to London.....so for the sake of that Nigeria.....QUIT LYING!!!! (no oofeense)
angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

that dude is a dreamer

...be nice to me and I will post u £12 (cash) to do shoppin ther in Nigeria (no ofeense) angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....all yor sibling work where??...Sweeery plise QUIT tryn to impress me coz am from London.....Tiurss me...it aint gonnno fly!!

.....U nevar been to London...Yor sibling nevar been to London.....so for the sake of that Nigeria.....QUIT LYING!!!! (no oofeense)
angry

For u to think that i'm lying, it shows how impoverished you are,
.i can't believe u truly exist, u are so poorer than I thought
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

...be nice to me and I will post u £12 (cash) to do shoppin ther in Nigeria (no ofeense) angry

Your poverty level 100%
It's a pity u feel everyone of niaraland is poor
Smh .
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

Your poverty level 100%
It's a pity u feel everyone of niaraland is poor
Smh .

....sweeery so u tellin me u people r not poor in that place Nigeria?...... Ok, I drive £28.000 ( cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills.... How many people in that Nigeria an aford it?

...if I waz base in that Nigeria.....truss me...u will be askin for ma autoggraph!! (no oofeencse)
angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
..u guys see a pictures of a guy livin in two story building with Laambongini. And u tink he all that?......worse of all, the boy loook Somali!! angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery so u tellin me u people r not poor in that place Nigeria?...... Ok, I drive £28.000 ( cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills.... How many people in that Nigeria an aford it?

...if I waz base in that Nigeria.....truss me...u will be askin for ma autoggraph!! (no oofeencse)
angry

Sell ur car and buy sense
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

....sweeery may I reminnd u that am from London pekam and I can get any woman I want....including u... Serrrriously, when eaz the last time a londoner eva talk to u??.. Huh?....the ansa is never!! undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery may I reminnd u that am from London pekam and I can get any woman I want....including u... Serrrriously, when eaz the last time a londoner eva talk to u??.. Huh?....the ansa is never!! undecided

Hahahahahahhaha take my advise, you need sense. Go gerrit
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

Hahahahahahhaha take my advise, you need sense. Go gerrit

^^^^ atitude....and then they complain they can't find man on Nairaland... Goat!! angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
..she ain't even light skin! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.