Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158165 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
darlenese:
Money OooooOooooooooooooooooo

Money u tooooo sweet ooooooo

Money Ooooooooooooo

Money u too sweet Ooooooo, show me where u dey stay make I relocate to u ooooo

#i'm releasing my album next week.
Money has made me discover my singing talent

*continues singing*

***Joins in singing**

Oya airforce1 make we collabo.. Oo...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
simplex2:

As if there's any difference between pekam and ajegunle...

cheesy

....hopefully U will be able to tell the difarence some day when u get the chance to get visa to London ....(No oofeinse) undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
Their mom divorced when they were young/toddlers & they were left behind with their dad.
Their mom Chinelo soon remarried Jerry Chukwueke, who we know as Germaine motors
Their dad also married & started a new family. The boys were kind of left to their own devices and pretty much raised themselves with both parents busy with their new spouses & children. They fell into the wrong crowd & started fraud Osi was lucky. Football saved him.

they have been through alot, dont judge harshly
Dont go into details onila, allow them to continue their useless chit-chats.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by hush15: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zico5:
Vanity upon vanity. There must be real undertone to it, we re living in the world where anything goes. I bet some may want to kill themselves cos of this richness. Let's all work hard and be contented with whatever God bring our way. Ile aye ile asan.

I thank God for my own. Its nice and am happy for him as long its not blood money, in the meantime, mi dupe temi
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
known as Lagos Big boy----Okwudili

Photos of the most expensive and sophisticated mansion in Nigeria, the mansion belongs to okwudili umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors.

Dili’s mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors and he is the half brother of Naeto C’s wife Nicole.

hes the younger brother of Osi Umenyiora’s NFL star in the united states
Their father is the Igwe of my village. (Ogbunike, Anambra)

Facts you didn’t know about the mansion:

The housekeeping is being done by five house keepers, one of which is a Philippine woman.
The mansion was built in 4 years!

[img]http://zedfashiononline.files./2013/10/k.jpg[/img]

I never knew you were from ogbunike,which isn't that far from my village....By the way,how did you get up close & personal with these pictures ¿

Anambra has been stupendously rich & standz as the state with lowest poverty rate,my people are soooo industrious,that we barely depend on the government for anything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by superior1: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Well, now I know am a king among slaves. Cos you hardly believe billionaires are on nairaland. That house belongs to my pal. Its at the Lekki Phase 1 extension. The Oniru new market side.

Quit the weed,gets you hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Descartes: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery ...did I mention am in London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills?....juss in case u ask!!! angry
Coming from a "Londoner".

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by octopusfreaky(f): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
I will also be rich..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
superior1:

Quit the weed,gets you hallucinating
Do not define others by your poverty barometer. Some of us have it going great.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by mmsen: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
MadCow1:
The part of the house that puts me off the most are the Armani Logos all over the walls..

Like what's up with that?

This guy is an enlightened crook, a snitch at that so of course he has no taste.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Old stories
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Descartes:
Coming from a "Londoner".

...Bro be nice to me and I will post u £10 (cash)to buy a suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeeinse) undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MadCow1: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Abbey2sam:

who cares whether it puts you on and off

but I seen this picture before, and that time it belong to wale Adenuga

who really own the mansion

Okwudili owns it.. The house was not too far from where I lived in Oniru.

And yeah, it's my opinion about the house. A nigga who puts photos of his crib out there most definitely opened it up to criticism. So like I said, the Armani logo makes the house look tacky.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by phelps007: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gbagbe oshi! Lovely Mansion.. EOD
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by preciousshevy: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
hazyfm:
WOW...
na wao...!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by olaolulazio(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
God bless the rich and uplift the poor.

Nice mansion.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....hopefully U will be able to tell the difarence some day when u get the chance to get visa to London ....(No oofeinse) undecided
Mrcork I sight u ooooo

Can you tell us the work u do in DAT ur London pls
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am sorry to say this but truly speaking, d too much luxury irritates me. I don't like too much riches. Its all vanity. My need of riches or definition of riches is to be comfortable with myself and my family, and have enof to give out to those in need without crying foul.

Too much money to me Na correct disease. Gosh! Am having negative goose pimples. I hope they remember d God who gave dem power to get wealth. Except if d money get K-leg!

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by columbus007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well,in my own opinion I sincerely hope he's also giving back to the society as regard all these richies,if not I will tag these another display of wealth that's also vanity.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Descartes: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

...Bro be nice to me and I will post u £10 (cash)to buy a suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeeinse) undecided
I laugh in cantonese...grin

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
... I just sent £6000 to my friend yestaday by western union to buy a car.....truss me boy...I gots Gorrila moiney!! angry

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
this is what I called 'Solomon blessings'.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owo lo se gboro
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Descartes: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
simplex2:
the guy is an arrogant dreamer! Na so him dey boast last night, I called him out and he ran off!

Now he's here with his emty boasts again. He claimed last night that his house is a magnifiient 3-storey building with internal staircase.Let him post address or ix make we verify!
You definitely have something up your sleeves.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
mployer:

Abeg cork park one side. Nobody get time for your joke now.

People are busy re-assessing and re-evaluating their lives cheesy
cheesycheesy
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by echelons(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Igboman money!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
You must be a stingy person, you don't make money to spend it alone, you make money to share with the downtroden, less privilege etc there are people whom their mission on earth is to help humanity with their wealth and substance
yaskarahyelhope:
Am sorry to say this but truly speaking, d too much luxury irritates me. I don't like too much riches. Its all vanity. My need of riches or definition of riches is to be comfortable with myself and my family, and have enof to give out to those in need without crying foul.

Too much money to me Na correct disease. Gosh! Am having negative goose pimples. I hope they remember d God who gave dem power to get wealth. Except if d money get K-leg!
so quite thinking like that and think about using your wealth to help humanity. Today we hear about Mother Theresa, Rochas ,Mascot an Igbo man from Abiriba etc who laid and still laying their lives with their wealth to salvage humanity.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
akigbemaru:
Igboman money!

Wetin happen to igboman money?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....If thise is the best u people hav in that NIgeria then u people muss be sufarin......4real...My TV alone at home cost £7000 ( SONY BRAVIA KD75S9005BBU Smart 3D 4K Ultra HD 75" Curved LED TV ) ...Google it. ...If u people think he a big boy.....truss me...U might as well call me a KING!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

A £7,000 TV is expensive to you? You must really be cheap then. Even in common John Lewis shop on Oxford Street, you have TVs selling for more than £60,000 and you are here bragging about a £7,000 TV. Smh!

7 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Maintaince for dis ouz in a year go build a nice ouz for anoda man
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is proof that money can't buy taste or class.

He even managed to uglify that poor Lambo...

That a Pinay cleans his house means nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.