Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (56630 Views)

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved / Is OAU Still African Most Beautiful Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Iamvictor(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Great Ife Great! Is the slogan and OAU is the
University, Africa most beautiful campus.

These are just pics I took with my infinix
x351 phone, so manage them.

http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/photos-look-at-africa-most-beautiful.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ruthxzy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
You call this beautiful sad

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Katdaddy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

That's beauty.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by estijaz(f): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
ain't beautiful to me ooooo,shwuuuu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by VickyRotex(f): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2015

It aint breathtaking sef.... its okay sha

Sowie Op... grin
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by VickyRotex(f): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Katdaddy:

That's beauty.

Thank you.... Now this is beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Ideyontop: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by bidexmat(m): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2015
grin Retardeen buruku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Dunsin89(m): 6:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by lonelydora: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2015
At my age, I don't comment on topics like this. Who's the Op that brought this thing to Frontpage? Just two pictures?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by iamrealdeji(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Outdated
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by tdayof(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Faints

Africa most beautiful campus?

Faints again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by lexy070(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
wot i know is dat its jst beautiful in terms of building but dere are schools dat re have beauty in terms of landscape dat is way better dan OAU
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by VickyRotex(f): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2015
tdayof:
Faints

Faints again

Pours a bucket of hot water on him.

Wake up!!! sad

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by omanifrank(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2015
nooooooo
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by OgologoDimkpa: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Ishilove: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
tdayof:
Faints

Faints again
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ACHIEVERBA: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
CLASSIC!!! grin grin

Katdaddy:

That's beauty.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by mifavour(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
tdayof:
Faints

Faints again

WAKE UP PLEASE
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by StPete: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Private schools Univerisities have better modern structures undecided
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Jostico: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
that's a ? And no
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by anonimi: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Old DATED pictures.

Are they STILL beautiful

With our chronic lack of maintenance culture, I doubt so.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ozoigbondu: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
This campus is very rickety and not breathtaking angry if this is the best africa has to offer then we are truly monkeys

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by eljidy(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
beautiful indeed!....not bad though
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Bonapart(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa for you ooooo. You are forgiven sha. Never say africa again. You can say the most beautiful university in your state. You're forgiven anyways

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
UI is far better than this. There are far finer campuses than this....e try sha............buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Zico5(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
That is university of Ibadan and UCH but can never be the most beautiful. Just a visit to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife will convince u my brother

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.