Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33890 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by precisionindepth: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

You will bring ur child into this world to come suffer, not mine!
hummmm, not mine. all am saying is DT if u know u can't tk of d child, pls and pls Dont bring d child to d world. it saddens my heart wen I c d suffering sm children go thru just cos of dere parent's unprepared. if u can't tk of dem, pls leave dem in heaven
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
did I sound mad? Heck no, why would I be.. OP asked for advice and that's what we are here to do init?

Hey, I'm pro life too, but it pains me to see children suffer on the street because their parent couldn't take care of them.
They didn't asked to be born why bring then to suffer? When you could prevent it?

By the way, a foetus is not a baby cos it doesn't have life yet.

Yeaaah i feel u..u said the OP asked for advice,ryt? Why dnt u replied to him straight up and not quoting me ey wink

Its even more pain to see unborn babies..everyone deserved to live in this beautiful paradise..but anyway, the final decision will be in the hands of these couple... God may enlighten them both...
I rest my comment.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
bayulll01:

Miss do u use protections all the time,be sincere and shame the devil

We have a contraceptive implant, it lasts for about three years. We also have after morning pills. So many methods they could have opted out for but rather they chose to have unprotected sex. And the guy fully aware of his past mistakes failed to seek the necessary information from his GP, the internet or his public library because he just couldn't care less.

If you think you are highly likely to get pregnant or impregnate a lady, do yourself and the society a favour by abstaining from sex.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by titsqueez(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
A child is still a blessing wether planned or not. Use the up coming birth of the child as a motivation to secure that employment or starting a biz. Good luck
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bayulll01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

We have a contraceptive implant, it lasts for about three years. We also have after morning pills. So many methods they could have opted out for but rather they chose to have unprotected sex. And the guy fully aware of his past mistakes failed to seek the necessary information from his GP, the internet or his public library because he just couldn't care less.

If you think you are highly likely to get pregnant or impregnate a lady, do yourself and the society a favour by abstaining from sex.

You have a point there,nice one,fine face on intelligent body,will be honor to have ur contact
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Dansalau: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
It UN-Godly to terminate the pregnancy, first of all, i want you to know that impregnating her is not by your power, either u av job or not, Almighty God decide who He gives it to, Secondly, from my own experience, when my wife pregnant for my latest baby, i was out of job... people started blaming me, even some to my face but, i do reply them that its not my making, its Almighty Allah, and HE knows how He's going to sort me out. to God be the glory before we had the baby i got a job in a miraculous way......(that is a story of another day..).... so my friend pray to God and dont relent.... HE will do it... and you will remember my message... Tx and Good luck.....
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah i feel u..u said the OP asked for advice,ryt? Why dnt u replied to him straight up and not quoting me ey wink

Its even more pain to see unborn babies..everyone deserved to live in this beautiful paradise..but anyway, the final decision will be in the hands of these couple... God may enlighten them both...
I rest my comment.

same same.. I quoted you cos I felt you said the exact opposite of what I had in mind and I don't think I broke any rule did I?

Where is the Paradise again? You mean paradise is Giving birth to a baby in slum where there is no proper education or 3 meals a day? Where they have to dig gutter to eat? Children are wonderful creatures and shouldn't be in the hand of poor people that doesn't know the value or do know the value but doesn't have the power to care of them.. That's the message?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ezimum(f): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!
xdren r blessings, keep it 'n it will bring blessings of job opportunities to u. First of all try voluntary work even in ur church but make sure u going out from place of comfort, where u will hav d time to think negatively. Leave ur baby my dear job will soon come.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Two advice for the op

Abort the baby before exposing him or her to suffering

Or give birth to him or her and put him up for adoption to a family that you know will take care of him very well.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by teelady(f): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

i see nothing wrong with this comment, She is even cool headed. From the op's comment it was obvious he had made his stwpid, Godforsaken girlfrnds to abort 4 him, nt once nt twice and he doesnt even give a hoot. To the op i may nt be holy, but am using this medium to warn u, if any harm comes to that fetus may ur life neva b dsame. The rot of God wil befall you. I dare u.....

Quote me and support the op and expect a greater calamity in ur life. I dnt joke wit innocent baby life.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by clemz88(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

your grammatical blunder got me thinking whether you actually went to school. And you should also learn how to talk. Abi na you or your sister get belle ni

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by stan241(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
First off what is the relationship btw you and your gf i mean how close are you guys cus that is also a key factor...secondly does she stay with her parents or do you guys live together?...you have to get both your parents involved especially as you both don't seem to have anything meaningful doing....now the other thing is are you fully sure that you want to keep the baby cus the first instinct when stuff like this happens is"ABORTION" but you seem to want to keep this one which is strange given your situation....Now my advise is "IFL you are sure you want to keep the baby dust your CV whether university or O level and get searching..I'd advise the secondary schools cus they seem the easiest places to get jobs part-time or otherwise use whatever you earn to cater for her and your unborn child that's a start, register her in any of the govt clinics to reduce expenses for yourself that is "if both your parents refuse to help out"...its not easy but the deed has been done you need to learn to discipline yourself too as you no longer a kid..get close to God and genuinely ask him for forgiveness and do your penance its not the end of the world bro but that is "as long as your heart is set on doing the right thing"..be safe and goodluck cus u will need it
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ELVISlEE107(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
dude is right about time you gat to stand up to yur fit and say no to yur difit' do not allow dis little flame of fire dat god has placed you on the care, do not let quech, it's a challeng god will see you through I pray.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by precisionindepth: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

You will bring ur child into this world to come suffer, not mine!
let's face reality. wen u were have s*x, u knew u were unemployed and ur Gf also is managing, u shd v tot abt Those important factors: u shd v asked urself b4 d escapade if u r ready to father a child and take full responsibility for d child. y human beings put expose demselves to smtins they can naturally avoid baffles me! wat a world!

wen we Mk choices we shd also learn to live with the consequences of our choices.thank u
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by titsqueez(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
teelady:

i see nothing wrong with this comment, She is even cool headed. From the op's comment it was obvious he had made his stwpid, Godforsaken girlfrnds to abort 4 him, nt once nt twice and he doesnt even give a hoot. To the op i may nt be holy, but am using this medium to warn u, if any harm comes to that fetus may ur life neva b dsame. The rot of God wil befall you. I dare u.....

Quote me and support the op and expect a greater calamity in ur life. I dnt joke wit innocent baby life.
My friend stop this rant and talk sensibly. Also learn to differentiate between wrath and *rot*
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by sniperr007(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

Have d baby. No baby is mistake. Try all u cn do to support her but keep d pregnancy.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bigtt76(f): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Did you not check your pocket or wallet content before phocking? grin Abeg don't kill an innocent baby ya
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by stan241(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
And to all those bashing the op yes he messed up not like its the first time according to his post but he came here asking for "sound advise" I'm sure the abuse and insult and also his punishment from heaven awaits him but in this instance he has asked for advise..if you read the topic and felt disgusted the sane thing would have been to not comment and move on not comment and abuse it speaks volumes of your comprehension skills as an adult....Nairaland used to be a place where people could come to with genuine life issues and get sound and meaningful advise but nowadays all you get is abuse from persons whose life is suppossedly "perfect" or close to it

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by zinkotop: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Abba madam. Abeg free the poor guy naa
No frustrate him go commit suicide oo.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
same same.. I quoted you cos I felt you said the exact opposite of what I had in mind and I don't think I broke any rule did I?

Where is the Paradise again? You mean paradise is Giving birth to a baby in slum where there is no proper education or 3 meals a day? Where they have to dig gutter to eat? Children are wonderful creatures and shouldn't be in the hand of poor people that doesn't know the value or do know the value but doesn't have the power to care of them.. That's the message?

You are getting this wrong

Being poor is no way related to unplanned pregnancies. You cannot exclude poor people from having children beacause they do mm not have enough resources to care for them. We all cannot be rich or average, they also deserve to have successors.

Unplanned pregnancy is different because it hinders the actualization of other goals. I could get pregnant today even though I have enough to provide for the child but it might hinder or make my academic pursuit more difficult than it would have been. However if I were poor and I was ready to have a child, the thought of having a child would be positive because I have accepted my faith and I know what I wanted. And if I were poor and wasn't ready, I am more likely to be a wreck and full of negative energy.

All these scenarios would most likely influence the upbringing of a child and my personal development as a person. The society needs us to be altruistic because on the long run it would end up being for our own good.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by teelady(f): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
Two advice for the op

Abort the baby before exposing him or her to suffering

Or give birth to him or her and put him up for adoption to a family that you know will take care of him very well.

uhmm nope, he is going to have that baby and take care of him/her by all means possible. No spilling of blood again. Tnx
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by prestige2013: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

Thanks for your time!

Have you gotten a Job now, GEJ is busy giving appointment letter in your neighbourhood for thuggery, go and pick one.
Get a JOB.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by clemz88(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
7footre:
If you put as much effort as you did in getting her pregnant in searching for a job, you won't be here talking about this... and she is not even the 1st to get pregnant for you! man find sometin doing toto no be permanent work!
lol. Na part time job
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by jnrprof(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm sure you heard sound advice previously about abstaining from sex, but you shunned the advice.
I'm sure you heard sound advice previously about using a condom if you couldn't abstain from sex, but you shunned that also.
Considering your previous notorious track record of shunning sound advice, why should we give you any now, and what's the guarantee that you won't do the exact opposite of what we advise?

Karlman:

Thanks for your time!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by teelady(f): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
titsqueez:

My friend stop this rant and talk sensibly. Also learn to differentiate between wrath and *rot*
wrath....are u happy now, mtcheeeeeew. Pack well mr sensible, dnt ever quote me.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bro please delete a D&C from ur brains. Those u hv terminated in the past are crying to GOD. Let this one be a point of reconciliation with GOD Almighty. Ask him to pardon your past and ask him to take you through . He owns the earth and Heavens. Psalm 24:1. You are Blessed
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by 7footre(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
clemz88:
lol. Na part time job
Na so o ma guy
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xlnc2324: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Don't abort brother, it's priceless. God that gives you shall help to care for it.
The child might even brings fort a huge turn around and blessings to your life.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by venatus25(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Madam why you de hash na? Abeg advise this young man or park well afterall na de girl fault since she can't understand and interpret her system. @ op mehn I pity you cos I know what you are passing through na so these girls de carry belle set trap for us as them sabi say them plenty well well. the hidden thought in her mind now is "he must marry me by fire by force" with a silence.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by titsqueez(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
teelady:

wrath....are u happy now, mtcheeeeeew. Pack well mr sensible, dnt ever quote me.
There she goes ranting and raving again. I just quoted you, lets see if your silly threats have substance or are as empty as your head
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

PERFECT WOMAN! I LIKE PERFECT PEOPLE LIKE YOU! 100% PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PERFECT IN ALL YOUR WAYS. #HOGWASH
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by teelady(f): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
titsqueez:

There she goes ranting and raving again. I just quoted you, lets see if your silly threats have substance or are as empty as your head

your opinion.....stop aborting ur unborn children, bcus from all indication thats what is itching u up. God wil give the op the strenght and wisdom to keep the baby, and uhmmm it nt a threat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.