Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. (1221 Views)

Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Presence. / Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. by tunji09(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Generational Curse broken!
“For 50 years, we never experience any genuine breakthrough in my family. In 2010, God revealed that it was due to a marital issue in the family. I discovered that no one in our family ever settled in godly way. That is, different children for different men or the men had more than one wife. The most we did was introduction ceremony. Everyone in the family felt it was normal, but I saw it as a curse. That year, I was seriously provoked by that situation and called for a family meeting. Meanwhile, I used my last salary for that year to purchase some books authored by Bishop David oyedepo. Among them was breaking the curses of life, which I gave to my family members after the meeting.
Thereafter, God proved himself in my life. In August 2013, which was the Covenant day of settlement, the bishop said, every issue of long continuance is a curse and from Psalms 46:5, you are entitled to a timely settlement. He further said, you can provoke your settlement through the altar of sacrifice. On getting home that day, the spirit of God instructed me to sacrifice my leather chair, which is also served as my bed; so I obeyed! On December 28, God settled me; in less than two months, He gave me what I would have earned in a year. Praise The Lords!”..Bamgboye T.

Join us this Sunday@ Covenant day of settlement, March 22, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland,Ota-Lagos. It’s your season for total change!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am.

Marital settlement!
“During the Covenant day of settlement in August 2013, I served at glory gallery. As I resumed at my service point, I received a message from the man I was in a relationship with that he was no longer interested. I said, God why should I experience this today that I desired to be settled. I cried all through the service and told God that he must settle me that day. Thereafter, I increased my service to God both in church and at the winner’s satellite fellowship (WSF). That same month, I met my husband. In fact, he didn’t seem like he was the one, so I ignored him. By divine orchestration, God perfect everything about our wedding by December 2013. Presently, we are married to the glory of God”…IIuobeh p.

Triplets after 20 years of waiting!
“We got married 20 years ago as Christians. Since then, we believed God for the fruit of the womb. When it was not forthcoming, we went to several hospitals and did some tests to know the possible cause of the problem but the result assured us that we were medically okay. After a while, some concerned family gave us possible solutions to our challenge but we refused and believed God who can do all things. In 2007, my husband and I attend Shiloh with high expectations. During one of the services, I made a vow to God that if he would give us children, we would return to give him the glory. Indeed, in November 2010, God visited us. I got pregnant for the first time, when the pregnancy was five months, the devil struck but failed. All through the pregnancy period, God protected me and the triplets in the womb. In June 2011, I was delivered of triplets: two boys and a girl. To God is all the glory!”…Mrs.Bodunrin O.

Miracle Job Via sacrifice!
“By the leading of the holy spirit in 2013, the bishop told us during the Covenant day of settlement to give a sacrifice of settlement. Then, I just completed my national youth corps (NYSC) in June. So, I withdrew all I have saved during my service year and tagged it, sacrifice of settlement for miracle Job. That same week, I read the double portion prayer guideline and God gave me a word in Matthew 20 1-16. I warred with that scripture and enforced my settlement. To the glory of God, within the 10 days of giving that sacrifice, I was invited for an aptitude test and also shortlisted for an oral interview. During the interview, God favored me as the woman who led the panel said repeatedly; she is a professional, though I had no work experience apart from NYSC.I was the last person interview but God favored me and gave me the miracle job, which I resumed in October 2013, indeed, God is faithful!”..Oyeyemi A.
Re: Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. by adahgold(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2015
God has done it for u amen!!please I want to tell u something if God has done something for u,u need not to be afraid of telling us ur job,so we will like to know d nature of the job?

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. / What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? / Assemblies Of God Nigeria Yet Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.