Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. (4897 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2006
Hi People,am quite new on this site,and i have been reading all thats been posted so far,and i want 2 see if u guys can give a solution to my probs.
My bestfriend,that am really close to,that we share a lot of thins together, even things i have never told my mother or sister,she knows all about them.I even went home on hols with her,she met my family.The whole thing now is that she is begining to have a crush towards my elder brother which am not comfortable with, pls how do i stop dat,how do i go about the whole thing,cos now i get angry when i see her calling,or texting my brother, pls i need ur help here.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by hotangel2(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2006
Awwww. . .

Werll for starters, i think it's normal for you to feel this way.

Then again, why don't u want your friend talking to or dating ur brother? Is it that your friend isn't gonna be a good gf for ur brother? Or that your brother wouldnt be a good bf for your friend?

I personally think u should just let things go.

Or if u really really dont want this, Talk to your friend. Afterall you share everything with her. Tell her you are not comfortable with her texting n calling ur brother.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kiki(f): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2006
Like Hot angel said it is normal 4 u to feel dis way and ain't nothin bad in ur friend datin ur brother and look at it dis way since yall share everythin together it makes yall even closer or are u thinkin wen she start datin ur brother she gon forget about u? great friendz don't do dat
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by mamaput(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2006
Thats not the point, this friend knows all  about her. who she has slept with etc.Stuff you never tell your people.
Sometimes it even goes as far as an abortion you may have had or not.

And we all know that lovers tell themselves alot.
This best friend may just forget who she is talking to if she really starts going out with the brother.
if my just a friend wants my brother no problem with that.
But my best friend no way. I do not want my brother to know the colour of my pant
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kiki(f): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2006
Lol i feel ya mamaput
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by Busta(f): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2006
well said mama put!
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2006
Hi Girlz i heard u all,the thing is that i know the way we talk about issues,even guys, how they did this or that, and i cant just have her talking about my own brother too,another thing is that am scared of loosing her, she might forget about me,and say afterall its my brother she's dating, I'll try and talk to her,i hope she doesnt take it personal.
Kiki,mamaput,busta and hot angel,u are the bomb,thanx girlz!
later.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by mamaput(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2006
I see your point.
My brother is 4 years older than me and his wife was never my friend.But she tried to draw me closer.
BUt there is that Nigerian thing in me my brothers wife is almost like AUNTY.
And If she had been my friend she would have turned to aunty.
I will stop telling her things for sometime if i were you.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2006
hey mama put i get u there, so u mean i should stop telling her things, about anything ?
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kiki(f): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2006
well i think yall can still talk u know but not dat deep deep if u know wat i mean
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by mamaput(f): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2006
very fast and warn her not to  talk about you to your brother.
And put you in trouble.
And if your brother is the traditional type , when she is playing her games with him he may think"kaiii so this is what they (meaning you and her ) do ewwww.
But you know men  he may sleep with her and stop you from seeing her after dumping her.
or he may fall in love with her and say nothing to your relationship to her.

Stop telling her the ones you do not want your people to know. so that the one you have told her will be old story soon.
If its just a crush and she gets over it, you will have all the more to tell her.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2006
Thanx a lot girlz,am already working on it,and i just hope it works really fine.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by momoney1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
let it flow for them and don't try to stop her rather maintain your friendship and warn her of what she discuses with him about you(esto) cool. besides relationships like this doesn't last long cos from your story you girls are close to players(life style) players will always play and you will be there to keep protecting your bros just as you are doing now.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2006
Hey! mo money, am no player,and can never be.aiit?
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kolabode: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2006
You better say the truth and let the devil be asame may be both of you are lesbian,i'm right.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kolabode: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2006
You better say the truth and let the devil be asame may be both of you are lesbian,i'm right.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by esto(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2006
Hell no! that disgusting, am a straight being man! so watch it!
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by femiy2k(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ esto. hey, what disgusting about being a lesbian ?? Free your mind and the rest will follow,
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by Chiori(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2006
You see, there is nothing wrong with your friend having a crush for your brother. In fact, you should encourage a relationship to begin. After all you are not going to marry your brother, so why not a friend whom you trust and confide in so much, hooking up with him?
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by Bubus(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2006
There is nothing you can do about it. Your bro doesn't give a $#!+ about your stupid stories. He just wants a piece of it. He gets it and he is off. You cannot control other ppl, just yourself. So sit back and let things go smoothly. Don't go acting cockblocker like you are tempted to act. Your best friend is prolly attracted to your brother for the same reasons that she is your friend. So live with it and freaking move on. Get a second bestfriend.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by sammyjl(f): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
lipsrsealed Isnt it normal
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by creamdream: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2008
@poster
Nothing in the whole wide world can stop an idea whos time has come, if the girl dey trip for your brother, there is little you can do exept you are an expert in the art of poisoning peoples mind, and that has its nagatives!!
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
As for me i see nothing wrong if my brother is dating my friend provided she is not a bad person and if she is not the type you want for your brother i think it would be better talking to your brother than telling her you don't want her with him as that might start a war between both of you.
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by kpolli(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
R u jealous of them??

dont tell me u've fallen in love with ur bestfriend. . . or one of them is a bad person?
Re: My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother. by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2011
Just step aside and don't encourage or discourage it but I am sure this will affect your friendship

(1) (Reply)

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? / Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.